Page 87 of 238 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3557
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

OMG!!! Finally!!!

I believe this is the first official Namor Lego. Yes, ALL this time, and they never made a Namor Lego. That shows you the level of neglect Marvel had for Namor.

Also they "spoiled" the last reveal, didn't they?
    Last edited by Reviresco; 07-26-2022 at 08:45 AM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    War Dog is the term for the role as a spy for Wakanda.
    https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand.../wiki/War_Dogs
    Ah, the Hatut Zeraze. I somehow missed that's what they were calling them in the movies. Thanks!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Maybe they will have more magic/mystical oriented powerset/military?
    This would have been AWESOME, if they stressed the magic / tech connection for Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I wonder if MCU will ever use other underwater civilizations like Lemuria, I always like the Set/Serpent Crown/Pre-Great Catalysm Deviant lore and stories.
    I originally thought making an Atlantis/Lemuria pacakge deal will help distinguish Marvel's Atlantis.
    Lemuria has 'technically' already debuted with the ship in one of the Cap movies, the Lemurian Star. Of course, that could have been a mythological reference, as opposed to the surface actually meeting Lemurians. I guess we'll see in this movie.

The Serpent Crown would have made a great Namor movie -- and straddles the magic and tech of Atlantis, connecting it to so much magic stuff in the MU.

Well, that certainly FELT like Namor in the BP2 trailer. My doubts have been washed away. That trailer was beautiful.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Well, that certainly FELT like Namor in the BP2 trailer. My doubts have been washed away. That trailer was beautiful.
    It did, from the what we got in the trailer. My only problem now is if they make the Atlanteans blue underwater. I know it seems a small thing, but it's important, to me, that Namor be an outsider even among those he considers his people.

I'm really impressed by the editing on the trailer and how gorgeous the scenes were. That scene where Namor floats down to his throne is breathtaking.

If you like color, someone on ********* has already made an MCU Namor and the Atlanteans shirt by merging the WF logo and the Head dress Namor costume. It comes in a regular T-Shirt sized image, and then in this body covering shirt!

https://www.R edbubble.com/i/t-shirt...16867308.1YYVU

I hate CBRs censor. Take out the space after R.

Anyway, the shirt maker also did Attuma and Namora.

I think I'm going to go broke on this merchandise.

Oh, I also recommend the Namor the Sub-Sandwicher shirt. One of my favorites and always gets an reaction at cons.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 07-26-2022 at 11:39 AM.

There's been so much merch and content coming out these days I can't keep up!!! XD

I made these comic/mcu gifs here as an edit, I will be working on more stuff too, and getting as many gifs uploaded to giphy as I can over time. lol, I'm loving all the new art that's coming out as well.

Artist

Artist

Confirmed on twitter, the Jaw throne is of a Megaladon Shark!

Cantwell talks about Conquered Shores again!

One thing about our upcoming book which I feel is important: @PasqualFerry
    is absolutely nailing Everett / Schomburg Atlantean eyebrows. We have a new Atlantean scientist, Eudora, and she looks like she stepped right out of Golden Age pages drawn by legends. Pasqual IS legend!

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Awesome! I wonder if Eudora is going to be in flashback or in the future present?

I wish Marvel would post the interior art we saw at SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Awesome! I wonder if Eudora is going to be in flashback or in the future present?

I wish Marvel would post the interior art we saw at SDCC.
    I think she might be a flashback but that's my guess! And yeah! I really want to get my hands on a preview.

There's been so much merch and content coming out these days I can't keep up!!! XD

I made these comic/mcu gifs here as an edit, I will be working on more stuff too, and getting as many gifs uploaded to giphy as I can over time. lol, I'm loving all the new art that's coming out as well.

Artist

Artist

Confirmed on twitter, the Jaw throne is of a Megaladon Shark!
    Hmmm. The significance of a Megaladon shark is that the Atlanteans are ANCIENT! Take that, Jason Aaron and his prehistoric Avengers!

I love both of those pieces for different reasons. That second one was by Lukas Werneck, the artist on Gillen's Immortal X-Men. He did some special variant covers for the book, which was supposed to include a Men of X theme. I had hoped to see him do Namor, which of course, he didn't. So, it is vindication of a sorts to see this lovely piece.

And OMG. You've been busy. Great GIFS!

I think she might be a flashback but that's my guess! And yeah! I really want to get my hands on a preview.
    Well, there was this peek that I found from the SDCC panel. I just need a pic that isn't turned on it's edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Art from Cantwell and Ferry's book!

No goateee!!!!

Of course, Namor must be mortified that his hair has gone Reed Richards.

I don't care for that costume much.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 07-26-2022 at 04:52 PM.

I don't love it at all lol, or the Trident. Damn Tridents.
    The costume reminds me of something I can't put my finger on, a DC character or AU.
    Anyway, costume aside, I hope it's good!
    Last edited by Doombot; 07-26-2022 at 05:01 PM.