Page 81 of 311 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4656
  1. #1201
    Ultimate Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    11,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post


    This one by Stelfreeze though.
    I still think that doesn't compare to others,



    Hell compare Acuna's version



    Stelfreeze made him too thin

  2. #1202
    Mighty Member KingNomarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    For static panels? Maybe. For his aesthetic and ideas? Sure. For his action scenes? Hell no. For his depiction of the Royal family? HELL NO. T'Challa looked old AF and like a bond villain. Also scrawny as hell. Dude 6'0 200lb he should be drawn like this



    Not like this


    Rocafort still has the best T'Challa design. Him doing the interior art for a BP series would be dope.


  3. #1203
    Ghost Panther Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Corner Of Your Eye
    Posts
    14,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    stelfreeze > juan cabal
    You talkin' 'bout this?







  4. #1204
    Ultimate Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    11,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Rocafort still has the best T'Challa design. Him doing the interior art for a BP series would be dope.

    Dude that would be so great, his artwork mixed with say, Redjack? Gangbuster numbers.

    I would also take Acuna's art as well, with a different colors artist than he had, but this was dope looking

    RCO008_1576683522.jpg

  5. #1205
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    I love it…. Hopefully it gets better because he’s still on mars.

    yasssssssssss wasn't it so beautiful to witness?

    and their love will survive it has to!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Meh, All I saw is shade thrown STILL at T'Challa when he showed up from gambit. T'Challa should of back hand Barry's him.

    Let him move on
    whats gambit gotta do with ororo and their love? and gambit is a perpetual womanizer he has no room to talk about hurting anyone. at any rate, focus on the positive my friend there will always be haters.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  6. #1206
    Ultimate Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    11,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yasssssssssss wasn't it so beautiful to witness?

    and their love will survive it has to!!!!



    whats gambit gotta do with ororo and their love? and gambit is a perpetual womanizer he has no room to talk about hurting anyone. at any rate, focus on the positive my friend there will always be haters.
    Can't focus on the positive when BP we writer's continue to write them together, even worse when they have these x characters throw shade too. Weakest get that enough from the X book.

  7. #1207
    Invincible Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    20,702

    Default

    No one denies Stelfreezes covers were great and his aesthetic for Wakanda as whole was great as well.

    But his actual interior panels that required any movement at all were painful.

    His depiction of the royal family was a war crime. They looked like somalian pirates man. The "wakanda royals were so dark they are blue" is one of the dumbest things i've read. Especially considering T'challa is the only pure Wakandan royal left lol.

    Stelfreeze also couldn't convey scale at all. The Golden City was attacked by like 12 people. And about 11 defended it. What was supposed to be a "war" looked like a high school fight in the suburbs.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  8. #1208
    Invincible Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    20,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    You talkin' 'bout this?

    not even the worst one. Not even close









    I mean, this is literally LITERALLY the worst T'challa looked on panel. He even looked betterin thta cartoony stlyized art in BPvsDP for god sake.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  9. #1209
    Ultimate Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    11,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    not even the worst one. Not even close



    I mean, this is literally LITERALLY the worst T'challa looked on panel. He even looked betterin thta cartoony stlyized art in BPvsDP for god sake.
    THIS ONE. That's the one. The worst. He looks old AF and legit like a Bond villain. Change the words in the text to "I've got you now Mr. Bond" and he's legit a Villain lol.

    Is it so hard to draw homie looking like this (Minus the burning flag of course)


    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 01-28-2022 at 08:06 AM.

  10. #1210
    BCB 4sake Baned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    For static panels? Maybe. For his aesthetic and ideas? Sure. For his action scenes? Hell no. For his depiction of the Royal family? HELL NO. T'Challa looked old AF and like a bond villain. Also scrawny as hell. Dude 6'0 200lb he should be drawn like this



    Not like this


    Canít agree more

  11. #1211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    You talkin' 'bout this?






    So here's the problem.
    You're confusing T'Challa not being handsome enough = not good art.

    The level of detail in this and other images are off the chart. Some of the new ish seems bland as hell by comparison. I still like it though
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    No one denies Stelfreezes covers were great and his aesthetic for Wakanda as whole was great as well.

    But his actual interior panels that required any movement at all were painful.

    His depiction of the royal family was a war crime. They looked like somalian pirates man. The "wakanda royals were so dark they are blue" is one of the dumbest things i've read. Especially considering T'challa is the only pure Wakandan royal left lol.

    Stelfreeze also couldn't convey scale at all. The Golden City was attacked by like 12 people. And about 11 defended it. What was supposed to be a "war" looked like a high school fight in the suburbs.


    w/love tho
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 01-28-2022 at 11:23 AM.

  12. #1212
    Ghost Panther Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Corner Of Your Eye
    Posts
    14,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    So here's the problem.
    You're confusing T'Challa not being handsome enough = not good art.

    The level of detail in this and other images are off the chart. Some of the new ish seems bland as hell.
    No man, there is no problem, there is no confusion whatsoever. Handsomes' got nothing to do with it. That art is horrible.

    The only way that we know it's T'Challa is because someone has to tell us.

  13. #1213
    Invincible Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    20,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    So here's the problem.
    You're confusing T'Challa not being handsome enough = not good art.

    The level of detail in this and other images are off the chart. Some of the new ish seems bland as hell by comparison. I still like it though
    I mean, just because he put a lot of detail doesn't really matter if you are polishing a turd lol.

    THe level of detail worked for the architecture.

    Failed with the humans.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  14. #1214
    Ghost Panther Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Corner Of Your Eye
    Posts
    14,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Can’t agree more
    I just noticed BCB in your sig. Nice shout out.

  15. #1215
    BCB 4sake Baned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I just noticed BCB in your sig. Nice shout out.
    BCB for life, it was both wonderful & terrible times.. Missing a lot of brothers & sisters from back then (posting wise )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •