Page 47 of 323 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 4843
  1. #691
    Ghost Panther Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Corner Of Your Eye
    Posts
    14,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Such an odd list lol
    Only #1, #4, #7 and #9 really stand out for me.

  2. #692
    Amazing Member Hellscream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    62

    Default

    That list dont even have The King in Black tie in. The intergalactic empire need to be rewritten. Beating atlantis/Namor the first time in war should be added. Even thou he was taking some weird council from two dictators.

    The whole relationship of a Black Man and Black Women being paired together I need some receipt were the spouse is on the same level as Mary Jane. Or where are the couples at? Because I remember when Bishop and Sage had some kind of feeling and that was dropped. (X-treme X-men) Blue Marvel wife was a government agent. And have anyone written Luke Cage and Jessica dating before Bendis?

  3. #693
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There's an article on CBR about the 9 greatest accomplishments of Black Panther.

    9.Becoming King of Wakanda.

    8.Dealing with the Incursions.

    7.Defending Wakanda during the Skrull Invasion.

    6.Becoming chairman of The Avengers.

    5.Marrying Storm.

    4.Becoming Black Panther.

    3.The cure for cancer.

    2.Connecting with the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda.

    1. Defending his father's honor.
    Leaving curing Galactus off the list instantly means I can't take that list seriously.

  4. #694
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellscream View Post
    That list dont even have The King in Black tie in. The intergalactic empire need to be rewritten. Beating atlantis/Namor the first time in war should be added. Even thou he was taking some weird council from two dictators.

    The whole relationship of a Black Man and Black Women being paired together I need some receipt were the spouse is on the same level as Mary Jane. Or where are the couples at? Because I remember when Bishop and Sage had some kind of feeling and that was dropped. (X-treme X-men) Blue Marvel wife was a government agent. And have anyone written Luke Cage and Jessica dating before Bendis?
    Bendis created Jessica so no, that was a relationship created wholly by him.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  5. #695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Can't tell me we aren't having an effect when we can sway people like Grace Randolph to support T'Challa
    Grace Randolph
    @GraceRandolph
    Replying to
    @BeyondTheCB
    I think if you keep going strong with the hashtag you’ll eventually get a variant

  6. #696
    Spectacular Member LukeCagefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    230

    Default

    So when they say variant pertaining to recast does that mean a different version of T'Challa from another universe?

  7. #697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCagefan View Post
    So when they say variant pertaining to recast does that mean a different version of T'Challa from another universe?
    yes. Its their way of having their cake and eating it too. "Our" T'challa dies and stays dead (third time's the charm?) but a variant can have any appearance while still being that universe's version. A recast without being a recast, basically.

    ...they're hellbent on having T'challa die with Boseman, this is a way to feel good about it, IMO.

  8. #698
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Y'all REALLY underrating Tchalla in his own film..
    He literally gutted his own cousin

  9. #699
    Astonishing Member Ekie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    yes. Its their way of having their cake and eating it too. "Our" T'challa dies and stays dead (third time's the charm?) but a variant can have any appearance while still being that universe's version. A recast without being a recast, basically.

    ...they're hellbent on having T'challa die with Boseman, this is a way to feel good about it, IMO.
    From a business perspective it's the only path forward they have. Covers their tracks and appeases both sides of the fan base in some fashion. It allows them to still pretend like they're honoring Boseman by killing "his" character

  10. #700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Y'all REALLY underrating Tchalla in his own film..
    He literally gutted his own cousin
    Whooped about half the Border Tribe by himself.

  11. #701

    Default

    Its ironic that No Way Home and reportedly Dr. Strange filled their movies with a bunch of cameos of other comic book characters. And yet we cant get the main character in a BP movie.

    They gotta pull a No Way Home style scene except as a post credit scene. If not T'Challa then a variant has to show up.

  12. #702
    Ultimate Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    11,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There's an article on CBR about the 9 greatest accomplishments of Black Panther.

    9.The dissolution of Wakandas isolation policy.

    8. Using the Infinity stone to restore 616.

    7.Defending Wakanda during the Skrull Invasion.

    6. Liberation of Wakanda and Africa of knull .

    5. Curing Galactus.

    4.Becoming Black Panther.

    3.The cure for cancer.

    2 Spied on the Avengers .

    1. Defending his father's honor.
    That's that for them

  13. #703
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There's an article on CBR about the 9 greatest accomplishments of Black Panther.

    5.Marrying Storm.

    .
    Isn't annulling the marriage translate to the opposite of the meaning of accomplishment? Unless the wedding was the accomplishment.
    Last edited by Tofali; 01-17-2022 at 05:14 AM.
    "What you call Destiny is just an equation, a product of variables" - Uatu

  14. #704
    Ghost Panther Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Corner Of Your Eye
    Posts
    14,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Isn't annulling the marriage translate to the opposite of the meaning of accomplishment? Unless the wedding was the accomplishment.
    Maybe that's an accomplishment too.

  15. #705
    Invincible Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    20,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Grace Randolph
    @GraceRandolph
    Replying to
    @BeyondTheCB
    I think if you keep going strong with the hashtag you’ll eventually get a variant
    Please, it's t'challa


    He's gonna get a variant in MoM just to watch Wanda disintegrate him lol

    Gonan watch him die, again
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •