Page 529 of 955 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579629 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 14314
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Lawrence View Post

This movie is probably guaranteed $700 or $800 million. The only question is will it hit a billion. It probably will. Or at least I wouldn't be surprised if it did... and maybe a little surprised if it didn't. I know I'm hoping that it'll hit a billion. One: because I want it to be successful. And two: to put it in the face of "those people." Got a billion with T'Challa, and got a billion with Black females. Billion dollar club, baby. And be like Kanye: "can't tell me nothing."

Anyway.
    T'Challa made a billion. Look at what they have done to him especially in comics.

What do you think they are going to do to Shuri if she does that?

Understand something when it comes to US-it's NEVER good enough in the eyes of certain folks and those with power.

We have sat up and proven so many wrong.
    Yet we get told it's NEVER good enough.

Moon Girl and Static were two low selling comics. BOTH will have tv shows. Static went 4 years and dominated ratings.
    Static got ZERO merchandise. Yet I can name a LOT of white lead cartoons that did and never made it past 13 episodes. Shows that many forget existed.

Like Turbo Teen.

Don't think Disney won't bury Shuri like they are doing her brother.

This is the SAME Disney that ORDERED Marvel to get rid of Gwenpool because they didn't get her.

Marvel refused although has she been seen since her last mini???

Mighty Member

I remember Turbo Teen. A cautionary show about teenage hygiene. Showering in particular.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    T'Challa made a billion. Look at what they have done to him especially in comics.

Understand something when it comes to US-it's NEVER good enough in the eyes of certain folks and those with power.

Moon Girl and Static were two low selling comics. BOTH will have tv shows. Static went 4 years and dominated ratings.
    Static got ZERO merchandise. Yet I can name a LOT of white lead cartoons that did and never made it past 13 episodes. Shows that many forget existed.

Like Turbo Teen.

This is the SAME Disney that ORDERED Marvel to get rid of Gwenpool because they didn't get her.

Hell all of Wakanda might be in danger of being mishandled by incompetent writers or writers with ill intent in the future now that the safety net they had in T’Challa will be gone (for now).
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    As much as I'm against this movie, I did a breakdown of this movies potential BO andcits definitely 100% going to make a $Billion. This new film will have a whole niche of people who goingbto watch this film who didn't see the first one, them there's Doom showing up in a post credit scene (allegedly) and I guarantee you this film will out perform Dr Strange 2 which has made over $900Million.
    I think it 100% depends on how the movie progresses AFTER the funeral honestly. It's it's lack lackluster due to what the cast has said, and for it kinda lost it's direction then it will lose legs fast.

Like Turbo Teen.

I'm just hoping the game features T'Challa. That especially if it's successful. It may be the sole thing keeping him from erasure for year

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I'm just hoping the game features T'Challa. That especially if it's successful. It may be the sole thing keeping him from erasure for year
    Until then let’s keep the pressure on EA just to be safe. #PlayAsTchalla
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Maybe it will hit A billion but I think it will be just barely. I feel this movie is going to be frontloaded for sure. It's going to Likely have to rely on foreign box office more because it doubt it will get anywhere close to 700 billion with domestic. I also don't want Marvel to use the excuse "See the franchise is going good even without T'Challa, we don't need him" so for me while I think it will go either way. Either barely 1 Billion or just shy.

Also Namor is going to get triple or quadruple teamed. Atleast double teamed with Shuri and Riri
    Maybe that changes in reshoots, but nah bro they saying Shuri just flatout beats him.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    I remember Turbo Teen. A cautionary show about teenage hygiene. Showering in particular.
    Don't have me on here naming obscure cartoon shows.

I think it 100% depends on how the movie progresses AFTER the funeral honestly. It's it's lack lackluster due to what the cast has said, and for it kinda lost it's direction then it will lose legs fast.
    Well one of the films that could eat away at its box office has moved to the week after Spring Break-Creed 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Maybe that changes in reshoots, but nah bro they saying Shuri just flatout beats him.
    I don't think they are going to do that. Because then that completely punks Namor for his debut. It will be a draw, but I doubt they will do that. Even in civil when they had a ton of heroes, other than Stark and Cap, no one really lost (except Rhodey and Sam) so I see the same thing. But who knows maybe they will to prove how tough Shuri is.

I don't think they are going to do that. Because then that completely punks Namor for his debut. It will be a draw, but I doubt they will do that. Even in civil when they had a ton of heroes, other than Stark and Cap, no one really lost (except Rhodey and Sam) so I see the same thing. But who knows maybe they will to prove how tough Shuri is.
    I figured Namor would get beatdown by Shuri, Riri, and Okoye simultaneously. Basically imagine the Cap and Bucky vs Tony fight, only if Sam was there helping Cap & Bucky.

Mighty Member

Don't have me on here naming obscure cartoon shows.

Well one of the films that could eat away at its box office has moved to the week after Spring Break-Creed 3.
    Sorry, but the Snorks think Thundarr needs a live action.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Yeah me too. Do we know who the new writer is?
    Wait Ridley is leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I figured Namor would get beatdown by Shuri, Riri, and Okoye simultaneously. Basically imagine the Cap and Bucky vs Tony fight, only if Sam was there helping Cap & Bucky.
    Maybe. But I don't think that would be enough. In theory Namor should be above stark in power. But either way. It's going to be kinda dumb either way for in universe reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    Wait Ridley is leaving?
    Bast I hope so, I was talking about who will be the new Avengers writer

Maybe. But I don't think that would be enough. In theory Namor should be above stark in power. But either way. It's going to be kinda dumb either way for in universe reasons
    Or maybe Shuri alone will simply head butt him, knocking him out, roll credits. It could go either way.

If Ridley's run was ending within the next 3 issues we would've gotten an announcement from Marvel by now. Either we might get some BP comic news during NYCC or they're going to make a big deal out of issue #11 since it will be the start of a new arc. Could be the arc to wrap the loose ends from The Long Shadow since we still don't know who was behind the murder of the spies.

Also Hunter's involvement in the upcoming Cold War storyline could see T'Challa appear on either or both Cap books. I'm surprised that Hunter will still be around that long. Hunter causing international issues is more than enough reason for T'Challa to get involved.