Page 515 of 955 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    If rumors of a Wakanda game are true, I’m reading that T’Challa WONT be in the game instead you create your own character that is the next BP. Yea… T’Challa being phased outta pop culture smdh… I think I’m done with this franchise too much dumping on our favorite character throughout the years.
    I feel you, I really do. T'Challa is an important figure to us, too important to be erased. smh.
    Last edited by TheCat; 07-25-2022 at 01:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Woman King looks like a much better and more powerful film than this abomination of a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Woman King looks like a much better and more powerful film than this abomination of a sequel.
    I agree... until the historians pick it to pieces. I've read a few tales of the Dahomey... none of them are pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Other figures from that movie include

Nakia
    Okeye
    Ross
    Hatut Zeraze

No Riri nor Shuri.

What is WORST these guys do not come out until February 2023.

So what WEED are they smoking??? 4 months after the film???
    It happens occasionally, Hasbro isn't even releasing the NWH Peters till next year. As for this set since I'm just not feeling this movie all I ordered was Black Panther and the Hatut Zeraze.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    If rumors of a Wakanda game are true, I’m reading that T’Challa WONT be in the game instead you create your own character that is the next BP. Yea… T’Challa being phased outta pop culture smdh… I think I’m done with this franchise too much dumping on our favorite character throughout the years.
    I’m just confused on why this is even something that needs to questioned. Even at the earliest possible stage of development for a BLACK PANTHER game, you’d think that it would be clear as day T’Challa is the lead. Why such vague terminology like “the player” lol. This is like a Spider-Man game in development saying “the player will take on the role of a young man bitten by a radioactive spider fighting crime in NY”, it’s a bizarre way to frame things. Just say Peter, unless the idea is to adapt the concept behind Peter and apply it to someone else. Or a more apt comparison would be “the player takes on the role of a young Harlem kid who gets taken under the wing of Spider-Man and builds their own heroic legacy”. That’s a really convoluted way of just saying Miles lol.

And they confirmed it’s not a character creation so it seems like if the rumor is true, they’re developing a blank slate OC with a set story that players customize. Unless they’re not saying who the actual character is to not spoil the movies. Why do that rather than just telling a story about young T’Challa?

The whole thing is weird, it’s so weird that I have a hard time believing it’s that complicated so the story is really just about T’Challa lol. Because theoretically speaking, T’Challa can be customizable in-game and the story beats do match up with his comic origins.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    It happens occasionally, Hasbro isn't even releasing the NWH Peters till next year. As for this set since I'm just not feeling this movie all I ordered was Black Panther and the Hatut Zeraze.
    Someone in the Namor thread said those figures will be out before the movie.

I do find it ODD Shuri nor Riri is in that toyline. It's not like we have NOT see art of them.

Not even the Panther suit we saw at the end of the trailer.

And Ross is just a repaint from the first line and they did NOT bother to update his bio.

I do find it ODD Shuri nor Riri is in that toyline. It's not like we have NOT see art of them.

And Ross is just a repaint from the first line and they did NOT bother to update his bio.
    Well for those who want them I hope they come before or by the movie's release. Riri and Shuri not being revealed is odd unless their reveal is being saved for some other kind of promotion, or maybe some higher-ups thought they'd be too spoilery. As for Ross Hasbro will use a mold for as long as possible.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Two black women agree that a strong male king presence is missing. Elliot said as beautiful as the trailer was its still missing T'Challa.
    This was a nice discussion, I like this group.

Mighty Member

It's not odd to me. They can't release Shuri as the Black Panther figure and spoil the movie. As if other movies haven't been spoiled by toy reveals. They can't even spoil this movie properly. Lol
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I’m just confused on why this is even something that needs to questioned. Even at the earliest possible stage of development for a BLACK PANTHER game, you’d think that it would be clear as day T’Challa is the lead. Why such vague terminology like “the player” lol. This is like a Spider-Man game in development saying “the player will take on the role of a young man bitten by a radioactive spider fighting crime in NY”, it’s a bizarre way to frame things. Just say Peter, unless the idea is to adapt the concept behind Peter and apply it to someone else. Or a more apt comparison would be “the player takes on the role of a young Harlem kid who gets taken under the wing of Spider-Man and builds their own heroic legacy”. That’s a really convoluted way of just saying Miles lol.

And they confirmed it’s not a character creation so it seems like if the rumor is true, they’re developing a blank slate OC with a set story that players customize. Unless they’re not saying who the actual character is to not spoil the movies. Why do that rather than just telling a story about young T’Challa?

The whole thing is weird, it’s so weird that I have a hard time believing it’s that complicated so the story is really just about T’Challa lol. Because theoretically speaking, T’Challa can be customizable in-game and the story beats do match up with his comic origins.
    I'd like to say they wouldn't be that stupid to make the first BP game ever without T'Challa but *Looks around* we are in the dark timeline so anything is possible lol. I'm just hoping this is the beacon of ligy

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCat View Post
    I agree... until the historians pick it to pieces. I've read a few tales of the Dahomey... none of them are pleasant.
    From what I hear the Woman King is basically the African equivalent to 300

Which is ooof is quite the comparison

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    It's not odd to me. They can't release Shuri as the Black Panther figure and spoil the movie. As if other movies haven't been spoiled by toy reveals. They can't even spoil this movie properly. Lol

This says they are NOT important but Namor is.

A dead T'Challa in an old outfit is more important than them.

A Red shirt guard and repainted Okeye and Ross are more important than them.

Even if you put them in their comic related outfits would be fine because that is what the original Black Panther line did-have Namor and Black Bolt in their comic gear.

You wouldn't do this to Batman nor Peter Parker nor Miles nor the entire Justice League.

We have seen toys come out before the movie and spoil stuff galore.

Along with any books that are based on the movie. That come out before the movie.

Stuff is going to get spoiled if there is merchandise. That has to come out BEFORE this movie. Especially leading into Black Friday.

This says they are NOT important but Namor is.

A dead T'Challa in an old outfit is more important than them.

A Red shirt guard and repainted Okeye and Ross are more important than them.

Even if you put them in their comic related outfits would be fine because that is what the original Black Panther line did-have Namor and Black Bolt in their comic gear.

You wouldn't do this to Batman nor Peter Parker nor Miles nor the entire Justice League.

We have seen toys come out before the movie and spoil stuff galore.

Along with any books that are based on the movie. That come out before the movie.

Stuff is going to get spoiled if there is merchandise. That has to come out BEFORE this movie. Especially leading into Black Friday.
    Wasn't Gorr's appearance spoiled via toys?

But yeah, who they release (via toys) before Black Friday shows who's really important, even if its a spoiler. Not really a way around that. *shrugs*

You can't really spoil who Namor, nor what the "Not-Atlanteans" look like, but you can spoil Shuri as the Black Panther and Riri as the suited IronHeart. Pretty sure that's all that's going on.

Who will don the mantle of the Black Panther will be, I'm assuming, a major plot point of the film, that they don't want to spoil via merch.
    Last edited by Doombot; 07-25-2022 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Black Panther 2 Trailer BREAKDOWN - Easter Eggs, Explained
    We don't post her here lol