Page 595 of 955 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599605645695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    NDA prevents me from saying much but I believe i've already established that MARVEL doesn't share scripts on its upcoming movies, not even with the people and companies making projects connected to or based on said projects. So, if you want to tell an epic story in the BP space but have NO IDEA what's being done in the upcoming BP movie, you can make something as a cash grab that people will forget as soon as they see it or you can do what what we did.

We did what we did.

Y'all ain't ready.
    You ain’t let us down yet brother. I can’t wait to see what you have in store!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I'm hoping this really develops a massive level of respect between Steve and Azzuri.

Always loved the relationship between Steve and the Black Panthers, where he's effectively one of the only non-Wakandans they have ever respected and that T'Challa grew up hearing stories about him so in a way he looks up to him too.

One of my favorite issues in Priest's run was the one where they both try to give back the classic triangle shield to each other, and you can just feel the massive levels of respect the 2 men have for each other. Its one of the most sincere moments from T'Challa where he drops his guard entirely and you can see what he really feels inside.

At least someone who likes T’Challa is working on the video game side of Marvel. That’s reason to be hopeful about T’Challa’s future chances.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    NDA prevents me from saying much but I believe i've already established that MARVEL doesn't share scripts on its upcoming movies, not even with the people and companies making projects connected to or based on said projects. So, if you want to tell an epic story in the BP space but have NO IDEA what's being done in the upcoming BP movie, you can make something as a cash grab that people will forget as soon as they see it or you can do what what we did.

We did what we did.

Y'all ain't ready.
    "Before you had my curiousity but now you have my attention!".

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    At least someone who likes T’Challa is working on the video game side of Marvel. That’s reason to be hopeful about T’Challa’s future chances.
    I am ecstatic that red Jack is getting more black panther work (hate that Evan is involved). While I wholeheartedly disagree with the direction the higher-ups chose to go with this game at least I know some part of it will be quality.
    That said, this is a Captain America game featuring wakanda and nothing more. It's not a Black Panther game.
    99% of the planet has no idea who Black Panther's grandfather is, even the informed people in this thread can't give a detailed explanation of the character. As far as everyone is concerned there could not even be a human being inside that costume and they could still call it black panther and people would just roll with it

very cool. three black heroes in a mainstream released video game.

https://www.cbr.com/captain-america-...new-media-d23/

hopefully the game will continue to get a high degree of promotional attention and sales. and I hope people wait until the game comes out instead of "review bombing" it to death before release then cackling "I-told-you-sos" if the day-one hardcopy and download sales aren't through the roof groundbreaking..

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Agreed. That’s the one medium where T’Challa can truly thrive now.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

I would 100% rather have a T'challa game.

But I am not going to let other shenanigans tear down the fact a Flags of our Fathers video game is really freaking cool.

And if RJ is involved, I'm in. He's earned it. Panthers Quest and King in Black... i'll follow Geoffrey into the BP franchise forever. Support good peeps.

(btw, we started a BP-centric discord. I control it, so no unfans/trolls)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    But... Why? Like, why? Azzuris story is Cool and All but why aren't they focusing on T'Challa? This makes little sense
    You can think it's because of the MCU if you want to, I suspect the real reason is because T'Challa is already in a video game in Marvel's Avengers.

Sure, the game isn't very good and not many people are playing it, but it is there and he is right there, even though we're acting like it doesn't exist for some reason.

Honestly with this game's announcement I find the rumour about the EA game even less likely now. Keep in mind that not only does the insider have a dodgy track record, but this Cap and BP game was rumoured to be anything but what it is confirmed to be, including being a Fantastic Four, Daredevil or Moon Knight game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    You can think it's because of the MCU if you want to, I suspect the real reason is because T'Challa is already in a video game in Marvel's Avengers.

Sure, the game isn't very good and not many people are playing it, but it is there and he is right there, even though we're acting like it doesn't exist for some reason.

Honestly with this game's announcement I find the rumour about the EA game even less likely now. Keep in mind that not only does the insider have a dodgy track record, but this Cap and BP game was rumoured to be anything but what it is confirmed to be, including being a Fantastic Four, Daredevil or Moon Knight game.
    Well if we do get a solo BP video game I can honestly do without EA. Lol. Give it to sucker punch instead.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Steve Rogers is in that game as well.
    It's been confirmed that the reason they made this game is because they were inspired by the MCU scene with black panther and Captain America running together towards battle. They just decided they didn't need T'Challa for that or maybe they were told they couldn't have him.

But I thought they confirmed that EA game? Or is this Cap and BP game the only one. I think it can be both, because there has been nothing ever stopping Marvel from having spiderman in multiple games.

I was fired up yesterday but thinking on it now it's really awesome and badass for Redjack to.be on this project. Hopefully this is the foothold he needs to continue to do great projects involving BP and maybe we will get a T'Challa centric game sooner rather than later. Especially if this game fires people up to demand a BP game like how the Avengers game had people saying that War for Wakanda should of been its own game and not attached to Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Steve Rogers is in that game as well.
    It's been confirmed that the reason they made this game is because they were inspired by the MCU scene with black panther and Captain America running together towards battle. They just decided they didn't need T'Challa for that or maybe they were told they couldn't have him.
    Its funny since the MCU did remove the history between Steve and the Black Panthers by adapting out his trek in Wakanda and receiving the shield as a gift from T'Chaka/Azzuri.

Meaning this game will be the avenue to re-establish that dynamic for the wider audience.

But I thought they confirmed that EA game? Or is this Cap and BP game the only one. I think it can be both, because there has been nothing ever stopping Marvel from having spiderman in multiple games.

I was fired up yesterday but thinking on it now it's really awesome and badass for Redjack to.be on this project. Hopefully this is the foothold he needs to continue to do great projects involving BP and maybe we will get a T'Challa centric game sooner rather than later. Especially if this game fires people up to demand a BP game like how the Avengers game had people saying that War for Wakanda should of been its own game and not attached to Avengers
    The funny thing if this goes well its a decent franchise expansion for BP.

Its like products like say the Krypton TV show which centered around Superman's father Jor-El. Its an expansion of the mythos and provides even more avenues for people to potentially be interested in this.

Especially if Azzuri is well characterized in this then he won't be a replacement of T'Challa, just another interesting facet of BP for fans to enjoy who has settled into his own niche. Like how Terry McGinnis/Batman Beyond is accepted and beloved by the fanbase as the sci-fi future Batman, this leaves Azzuri to be accepted by the fanbase as the WWII Black Panther which again is a pretty cool niche. Like if they ever do another Invaders series that can potentially certify Azzuri's inclusion and he can possibly have new WWII era adventures alongside Cap and Namor.

I don't believe that the EA game was confirmed I haven't heard or seen anything that said that it was. If it turns out to be no solo game in development that will be disappointing. But if this game does good enough or if they already have plans to do so, a sequel to this could be a T'Challa solo game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Its funny since the MCU did remove the history between Steve and the Black Panthers by adapting out his trek in Wakanda and receiving the shield as a gift from T'Chaka/Azzuri.

Meaning this game will be the avenue to re-establish that dynamic for the wider audience.
    I believe that this game will be copying the MCU where Cap gets his vibranium shield from Howard since Steve already has it.