Page 219 of 955 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I only have hope for an animated universe away from everyone involved with the MCU that looks like this.
    Redjack or Yost handling it
    A Yost style animated BP series would go so hard. And since 90’s X-Men is getting revived I have a little bit of hope the yost verse can get revived. I need to hear more of JCM III if I can’t get a video game. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    That's a beautiful cover. I really wish artists were more creative with their depictions of Wakanda, instead of doing that generic "clean futuristic" look they like to give us.
    Isn’t that clean futuristic too though? I agree with the general sentiment but this cover doesn’t look all that inspiring either lol. Not bad but I’m tired of the Golden City looking like it could be from anywhere in the Marvel universe, if you took out the trees and the panthers, this wouldn’t look out of place in the Kree Empire. I miss the zanier, more exotic looking Wakanda introduced by Kirby that we’ve seen bits of in the Priest and Coates runs (World of Wakanda #6 has one of the best panels of Wakanda ever IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Yeah. And not to mention he said Captain America 4 would “put Sam through the ringer” even though we had a whole show dedicated to that. Only took minutes to decide to kill T’Challa so that audiences can feel “catharsis” but wanted Zemo, the guy who killed T’Chaka and still hasn’t properly paid for it AND might appear in something Thunderbolts related down the line (mark my words), because he likes Zemo. Dude is a shining example on how all skin folk ain’t kin folk.
    Yep, and no one will say isht about it. It's like, folks are blinded and refuse to see the frakkery going on. It's the words of these people in charge who are saying contradictory or sketchy isn't from the get go.

It's interesting how Moore was saying they aren't going to exploit Chad's death yet everything points to that's exactly what they are doing.

Yeah I remember that whole out him through the ringer bit. But the more people keep accepting that's the more it won't change. I wish more people would see what's going on and support the recast, T'Challa being so successful was a HUGE Jump forward in getting more poc leading movies. But it looks like it's about to be smashed back down

Attachment 119985

A new variant cover by RB Silvia.
    That's pretty badass. It's strange to see Wakanda looking so... Colorful. You would get the illusion that wouldn't be allowed like T'Challa looking like more than just a shadow with eyeballs lol

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Isn’t that clean futuristic too though? I agree with the general sentiment but this cover doesn’t look all that inspiring either lol. Not bad but I’m tired of the Golden City looking like it could be from anywhere in the Marvel universe, if you took out the trees and the panthers, this wouldn’t look out of place in the Kree Empire. I miss the zanier, more exotic looking Wakanda introduced by Kirby that we’ve seen bits of in the Priest and Coates runs (World of Wakanda #6 has one of the best panels of Wakanda ever IMO).
    At least theres a nice use of color here, rather than looking like a regular city at night.

Feels a bit "Blade Runner" with the floating symbols and holographic panthers...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Feels a bit "Blade Runner" with the floating symbols and holographic panthers...
    Hmm, yeah. Makes me wonder what Wakanda itself, particularly the Golden City, will look like by 2099, considering that there's going to be a Black Panther 2099 in the upcoming Spider-Man 2099 Exodus miniseries.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Hmm, yeah. Makes me wonder what Wakanda itself, particularly the Golden City, will look like by 2099, considering that there's going to be a Black Panther 2099 in the upcoming Spider-Man 2099 Exodus miniseries.
    Hopefully that one turns out better than the last 2099 BP

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/angeliqueroche/s...133812738?s=12

Wonder if she’ll end up writing something BP related. At least someone in the comments is telling her to steer clear of the Coatesverse. Lmao.
    She could be writing Warriors of Wakanda. The BP world is in for some big changes soon.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

So Kaluuya was sort of confirmed to be returning.

I really hope they dont force Okoye to be in a relationship with Aneka instead of Ayo.

1. Thats Ayo's relationship from the comics.
    2. Lets not totally emasculate W'Kabi.

Marvel is gonna waste Kaluuya anyway I guess, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

I really hope they dont force Okoye to be in a relationship with Aneka instead of Ayo.

I won’t be surprised if Kaluuya pulls a Gemma Chan and gets cast in a much better role. Well assuming the recent problems in his personal life don’t derail his career.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Easily.

Because the Doras aren't really interesting lol. They are cool but they aren't interesting.

They are bad ass, all female, bodyguards to the King. That's cool. Other than seeing their training... there is no story there.

And that's ok! You can have characters who are just cool! You need characters that are just cool.

Not every single character has to have something deep about them. This is especially true of black characters. You can have all types! they don't all have to be social justice fight for the cause and such. Some of them can just, you know, kick ass lol.

At least with the War Dogs, you can tell espionage, tense, action thriller like stories. You can' teven do that with the doras. They literally exist to just beat people up.
    I won’t be surprised if Kaluuya pulls a Gemma Chan and gets cast in a much better role. Well assuming the recent problems in his personal life don’t derail his career.
    It would be for the best. Deleting that scene with Okoye that clearly outlined his motivations severely undercut the character. Cant waste someone as talented as Kaluuya.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

I’m way more a fan of the WKabi relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I’m way more a fan of the WKabi relationship.

I'm not sure why all these Side characters even need relationships. No one is wondering who Happy from Iron Man is dating lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I'm not sure why all these Side characters even need relationships. No one is wondering who Happy from Iron Man is dating lol
    Aunt May, apparently.

As for the other relationships... I honestly don't care about "but the comics!" reasons anymore. Okoye could be dating Wong for all I care.