Page 348 of 955 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448848 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I mean glass half full it could be that she's saying its all gonna work out in the end in regards to T'Challa. Multiverse? Not really dead?

However, its hard to not be cynical and think they think "Well somebody black is still the lead. Whats the problem?"

I really hope its glass half full.
    You and me both. But in the meantime, I’m just gonna hope we get a movie or Disney + show about 838 T’Challa. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I like the energy daggers too. But I like the fact that TChalla is considered a weapons master and marksman that can use anything. I prefer he use the daggers also.
    Tchalla looks far better and more impressive as a "weapons master" when he uses non-conventional looking weapons. Avengers EMH cartoon series made BRILLIANT USE of those energy blades as a good example.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Tchalla looks far better and more impressive as a "weapons master" when he uses non-conventional looking weapons. Avengers EMH cartoon series made BRILLIANT USE of those energy blades as a good example.

The way it was applied on EMH was pretty good. But I like the comic application in Ultimates and in Priests run where he uses his suit to craft the daggers and can handle them like a knife or fire them.

Kind of looked like he was holding a snow cone in EMH and he would pull them out of his pocket. Still EMH is TChallas best cartoon adaptation.
    Last edited by Vanguard; 06-03-2022 at 09:30 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Explain what was "dumb" about the reason please because it was the only good thing in that whole story of deep dudu.
    It was dumb because:

1: Ororo (not some unknown) would not have asked for it if it wasn't absolutely necessary...the reason being the entire world, including Wakanda was at stake. (Never mind it was never actually used effectively in-story despite the build-up)

But mainly Super Dumb because:

2: Skybreaker was only created specifically for that issue. It never existed before then and chances are is quite forgotten now. (Just to be used as an excuse to sling stupid accusations back and forth)

If Ridley wanted to have a meaningful conversation for Storm and T'Challa to have all he needed to do was centre it around his implanting Gentle as a Sleeper Agent on Arakko. He really did not need to bring up happily-forgotten shit events and pointless, lack-lustre moments from the past to do so.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Same here.
    Not with everybody driving the whole "Democracy Is Great!" nonsense as applied to Wakanda and what it has always stood for, historically.

Maybe that's where Ridley might be taking this but so far...it's been a boring tedious slog and fail.
    It would be a bit ironic given how quickly Folasade assumed Complete authority and is ordering execution of T'Challa alongside Akili. This could be a moment to explain how it doesn't matter what government body exists of the people running it are isht, and showing why Tchalla is a good leader, but given the solicits and the current trajectory... I have doubts

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I have no reason to believe that based on everything that has been said about the sequel. Hell even the cast can't sell it as you can see on their faces and hear on their voices that they don't fully believe it.

And based on that tweet I 100% don't see it as a way of "It's all going to work out on the end in regards T'Challa" that tweet reads like "Stop asking for. Recast, we got Black people on the film so it's fine.
    Exactly.
    None of the people there have any idea of the ramifications of what they're doing by dismantling and piecing together the franchise like this. We could have had our very own Black Star Wars level franchise and now it's a Tyler Perry movie where we get to celebrate the general idea of representation and mediocrity. They'd rather just be seen than be great

Well, Ridley finally wrote a competent male hero in Black Panther:

https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-re...n-hero-marvel/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post

Tosin will be Tchalla son in The MCU lol just watch
    Last edited by Dariel81; 06-03-2022 at 12:55 PM.

and looks like Shuri befriends him, not T'challa

Can we get ANYTHING AT ALL?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Star Panther lol

But seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if Ridley finds a way to remove T'Challa and has Tosin and Shuri rule together. Maybe he has to tawa abandon wakanda and run off into the sunset with his newly created boyfriend Jkai or whatever since he never really loved his mother, father, or country
    Last edited by Ekie; 06-03-2022 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Star Panther lol

But seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if Ridley finds a way to remove T'Challa and has Tosin and Shuri rule together. Maybe he has to tawa abandon wakanda and run off into the sunset with his newly created boyfriend Jkai or whatever since he never really loved his mother, father, or country
    Just give me an alt reality book from Aaron with the Avengers Forever Star Panther and I'm good at this point.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

We will get disappointment

Just give me an alt reality book from Aaron with the Avengers Forever Star Panther and I'm good at this point.
    I’ll do you one better, an alternate reality book written by Redjack, Ewing or Aaron. Because clearly the main timeline in comics or movies can’t do right by T’Challa.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

This doesn't even make sense. There isn't any time to add panel time to characters when we don't even know who the mastermind is. This is Dumb and poor writing, pacing and story telling. Amateur work

Plus ain't Folasade supposed to be on Akilis side? She was right there saying kill T'Challa? Now she is going to change her mind? Also why would Shuri defend her?