Page 352 of 955 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452852 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Well...

It would not surprise me.
    Oh my gawd Digi.. that's hilarious lol... And scary how similar. We can't have this happen

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Will be in the movie.
    Yeah but he’ll probably be called T’Challa jr as some backhanded way of Marvel saying “see? We still have T’Challa in the MCU!”

Goddammit Coogler. Hopefully there’s still a chance he can get cut in post production.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Tosin wouldn't be a bad idea if T'challa's mythos were properly world built and not been a mess for 7 years.

Tosin is a bad idea now.

Azari is a worse idea and always will be lol. Tieing the two offices together again, when they couldn't even work together with Storm, is just begging for more Vita like stories.

Tosin is just gonna be the kid version of the MA.

I'm "hoping" Ridley at least has T'challa clap back (might as well use the lingo since T'challa is written as 25 years old) at Tosin when he starts his shit. Coates woulda just had him hang his head in depresion again. T'challa shot back at most of the people that have criticized him this run... whether its Folisade, Omo, other spies, and even Storm. This T'challa isn't just hanging his head.
    T'Challa would be portrayed as the deadbeat dad that rarely spends time with his kid because of Wakanda and Avengers stuff and Storm calling him out as such with Logan or some other X-Man being more of a father to his kid. No thanks. If he ever gets a kid in the comics it should be with a BP character, I'd even take Monica back.
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 06-05-2022 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    T'Challa would be portrayed as the deadbeat dad that rarely spends time with his kid because of Wakanda and Avengers stuff and Storm calling him out as such with Logan or some other X-Man being more of a father to his kid. No thanks. If he ever gets a kid in the comics it should be with a BP character, I'd even take Monica back.
    The way the MCU is going I wouldn’t put it past Ridley to revive NuNakia and reveal that they actually did have a kid while they were in space but the kid got kidnapped and their memories of him were wiped for some reason. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    The way the MCU is going I wouldn’t put it past Ridley to revive NuNakia and reveal that they actually did have a kid while they were in space but the kid got kidnapped and their memories of him were wiped for some reason. Lmao.
    That’s still better than Azari lol. There’s no universe where the X-office makes a black man a single father and doesn’t paint him as shit, especially given the circumstances surrounding his birth and the relationship between T’Challa and Storm as is.

Writers would use him to dunk on T’Challa every moment they get. And KingNomarch is definitely right, they would’ve had Logan or Gambit being more of a father and potentially put the former with Storm again to seal the deal and further insult T’Challa. Quite literally the worst storyline that could’ve happened to T’Challa, the baby existed to push forward the Krakoa narrative which has been aggressively anti-Black Panther since the beginning.

I actually wouldn’t hate T’Challa being revealed to have a kid by NuNakia. Just not under Ridley. As long as it’s not Storm and we keep trash writers like Vita Ayala away from Wakanda’s prince.

Incredible Member

My question is are you guys going to watch wakanda forever or wait till it comes on Disney plus. Dr strange will be on there June 22 so only a month in a half in theaters. Lol if I known that I would of waited. Will you support it if it’s a tchalla jr lol or just wait for the 838 BP if that do it.

Last question if it’s just a random as the new BP Do you thing the movie will be successful? Mcu fans seem to not care it could be a donkey as BP they will go along with it lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Will be in the movie.
    The MCU treats Black Panther with more respect the the X-office does. They don’t have bad writers like Ben Percy and Vita Ayala who would go out of their way to make T’Challa look bad.

I guarantee T’Challa and Nakia will have been married before their son is born. And that almost nothing negative will be said about T’Challa’s parenting since Boseman is dead and that would be highly disrespectful. I don’t like the baby idea but there’s no way it’d be handled as poorly as it would in the comics, where’d you have constant jockeying between two editorial offices. Storm is the problem, Nakia is an easy character to have be the mother of T’Challa’s child in the MCU. And if it happens in the MCU there’s a good chance the comics move in that direction, which wouldn’t be worst thing that could happen after we went just went through Coates.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    My question is are you guys going to watch wakanda forever or wait till it comes on Disney plus. Dr strange will be on there June 22 so only a month in a half in theaters. Lol if I known that I would of waited. Will you support it if it’s a tchalla jr lol or just wait for the 838 BP if that do it.

Last question if it’s just a random as the new BP Do you thing the movie will be successful? Mcu fans seem to not care it could be a donkey as BP they will go along with it lol.
    No T'Challa I'm not seeing it. Almost every part of Marvel has made it clear that they believe T'Challa isn't important to HIS franchise. You wouldnt say that about Iron Man, Thor, or Cap but T'Challa is the one thats not important. Feige, Moore, etc have been hard at work pushing that narrative and that it has always been about Wakanda. They're banking on the black and female representation to carry the franchise. If Sony and Marvel announced that they wouldn't be doing anymore Holland Spider-Man movies and instead move forward with Miles in the MCU the reaction to that vs the complete erasure of T'Challa would be very different.

I am on the fence when it comes to a possible T'Challa II but it'll be a long time before he's old enough to take over unless they pull comic book shenanigans and age him up. On the small chance that they introduce a variant I rather they come from somewhere other than 838 after what happened with the Illuminati.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    The MCU treats Black Panther with more respect the the X-office does. They don’t have bad writers like Ben Percy and Vita Ayala who would go out of their way to make T’Challa look bad.

I guarantee T’Challa and Nakia will have been married before their son is born. And that almost nothing negative will be said about T’Challa’s parenting since Boseman is dead and that would be highly disrespectful. I don’t like the baby idea but there’s no way it’d be handled as poorly as it would in the comics, where’d you have constant jockeying between two editorial offices. Storm is the problem, Nakia is an easy character to have be the mother of T’Challa’s child in the MCU. And if it happens in the MCU there’s a good chance the comics move in that direction, which wouldn’t be worst thing that could happen after we went just went through Coates.

Even if nakia has tchalla son in the mcu the son can still marry storm. Lol no X-men in the mcu yet. They can basically give tchalla son his story from the comics to make up for it.

Incredible Member

No T'Challa I'm not seeing it. Almost every part of Marvel has made it clear that they believe T'Challa isn't important to HIS franchise. You wouldnt say that about Iron Man, Thor, or Cap but T'Challa is the one thats not important. Feige, Moore, etc have been hard at work pushing that narrative and that it has always been about Wakanda. They're banking on the black and female representation to carry the franchise. If Sony and Marvel announced that they wouldn't be doing anymore Holland Spider-Man movies and instead move forward with Miles in the MCU the reaction to that vs the complete erasure of T'Challa would be very different.

I am on the fence when it comes to a possible T'Challa II but it'll be a long time before he's old enough to take over unless they pull comic book shenanigans and age him up. On the small chance that they introduce a variant I rather they come from somewhere other than 838 after what happened with the Illuminati.

I’m going to wait for Disney plus. I have a 9 year old daughter and she ain’t into no super hero stuff lol I mean non of her friends are either. Took them to Disneyland they just wanted to see the BP. I asked them if she wanted to see the dora my daughter and her friends could care less lol wanted to see Alice in wonderland lol.

I also hear one of the Dora will be gay idk how that’s going to play over seas. If that’s true the movie won’t make a 1billion.

Astonishing Member

Even if nakia has tchalla son in the mcu the son can still marry storm. Lol no X-men in the mcu yet. They can basically give tchalla son his story from the comics to make up for it.
    Not likely, the X-Men are coming in like 4-6 years lol. The kid will be introduced as no older than 8. Unless they’re casting straight up teenagers for the X-Men, Marvel’s not gonna have Storm be anywhere near the age of T’Challa’s kid unless they rapidly age him up with the multiverse/time travel. And Storm is one of those mutants that’s always been one of the older, more mature X-Men.

There’s a good chance she’s introduced as in her early-30s, she definitely won’t be below 25. It’s gonna take a decade or more for the kid to really grow into his own and start getting into serious relationships. Storm’s more likely to be an older sister figure than his love interest. I don’t think they’ll completely disassociate Storm from the BP brand, I think there’ll be an Easter egg or whatever but she’s far more likely to end up with Forge or Wolverine than any version of T’Challa unless they recast. Which would spell the end of the romance in the comics, at least for a time.

Mighty Member

I'll watch it some night when I've had one too many and it's on cable. I don't have cable. After over a decade of deconstruction in comics and fate yanking the carpet from underneath any hope I had for T'Challa in the MCU and popular culture in general I believe I'm done. If I run across any cool merch I might impulse buy.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Not likely, the X-Men are coming in like 4-6 years lol. The kid will be introduced as no older than 8. Unless they’re casting straight up teenagers for the X-Men, Marvel’s not gonna have Storm be anywhere near the age of T’Challa’s kid unless they rapidly age him up with the multiverse/time travel. And Storm is one of those mutants that’s always been one of the older, more mature X-Men.

There’s a good chance she’s introduced as in her early-30s, she definitely won’t be below 25. It’s gonna take a decade or more for the kid to really grow into his own and start getting into serious relationships. Storm’s more likely to be an older sister figure than his love interest. I don’t think they’ll completely disassociate Storm from the BP brand, I think there’ll be an Easter egg or whatever but she’s far more likely to end up with Forge or Wolverine than any version of T’Challa unless they recast. Which would spell the end of the romance in the comics, at least for a time.

No I don’t think so. I think they will have the storyline when tchalla son meets Storm at a young age. With X-men in the mcu they have to change pretty much everyone being story to make it make sense. Lol I said it first. Disney will start with a young X-men. Kinda like how Peter park is with Tom. So these characters can play them for years.

No tchalla, no money. For any mcu related wakanda stuff. If my kids asked for a wakanda lego, id banish them lolol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Not to toot my own horn but I wrote a blog post on how an 838 T’Challa could be handled in the MCU.
    https://johnslair.blogspot.com/2022/...halla.html?m=1
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda