Page 467 of 955 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 14314
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Removing T'Challa and propping up Sam Wilson (Anthony Mackie) feels like such a downgrade.
    Well....

If they REALLY wanted to honor Chad..

Let see a scene with Falcon and Shuri walking to a room and she says "T'Challa had a gift for you in this room."

Falcon goes in and there is a Wakandan made Captain America suit with wings.

"T'Challa worked on this in secret personally. It's all his design and features."

A nod to the fact Falcon's wings were made by Black Panther.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well....

If they REALLY wanted to honor Chad..

Let see a scene with Falcon and Shuri walking to a room and she says "T'Challa had a gift for you in this room."

Falcon goes in and there is a Wakandan made Captain America suit with wings.

"T'Challa worked on this in secret personally. It's all his design and features."

A nod to the fact Falcon's wings were made by Black Panther.
    Nah if Mackie really is one of the post credit scenes (which is rumored cause Nate Moore is a producer on Mackie's upcoming film)
    It'll be Shuri yucking it up with him about her making his suit for him.

Im starting to side with Ezyo (especially now with T'Challa gone). They've given Shuri way too much power/responsibility.

Notice the shirt doesn't say "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever"

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Well at least we know it’s not a Black Panther movie. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

I wonder once they returned to film in Jan/Feb they thought about rebranding the film Been seeing lots of Wakanda Forever hoodies/shirts from their wrap parting gifts. Not much Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

I wonder once they returned to film in Jan/Feb they thought about rebranding the film Been seeing lots of Wakanda Forever hoodies/shirts from their wrap parting gifts. Not much Black Panther.
    On amazon all new shirts are Wakanda Forever and LOL the one for boys has Panther on it with 2 Doras.

Nah if Mackie really is one of the post credit scenes (which is rumored cause Nate Moore is a producer on Mackie's upcoming film)
    It'll be Shuri yucking it up with him about her making his suit for him.

Im starting to side with Ezyo (especially now with T'Challa gone). They've given Shuri way too much power/responsibility.
    Exactly. Like, they went WAY hard on playing up her genius and downplaying T'Challas when they didn't need to. If nothing else, I am annoyed that they gave Shuri the credit of figuring out how to make VB inert. the other stuff is KINDA debatable on whether T'Challa actually created the stuff in comics (like his habit) but the VB was DIRECTLY his discovery and how he stopped Doom in DW. And they gave it to frakking Shuri and it's talked about in the most unnatural way. It should of been her telling Ross how T'Challa discovered how to do it. As that would of made more sense narrative wise when he is fighting Erik in the mines

Twin_Deion
    @Time17Prime
    ·
    7m
    1. T’Challa had a near death in BP1
    2. Died in Infinity War
    3. Dead for 5 Years in End Game
    4. Died in What If?
    5. Current comic book run is insulting
    6. Possibly will die in Wakanda Forever

What legacy is this? #RecastTChalla #BlackPanther #BlackPantherWakandaForever

Incredible Member

Tchalla is trending..

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Exactly. Like, they went WAY hard on playing up her genius and downplaying T'Challas when they didn't need to. If nothing else, I am annoyed that they gave Shuri the credit of figuring out how to make VB inert. the other stuff is KINDA debatable on whether T'Challa actually created the stuff in comics (like his habit) but the VB was DIRECTLY his discovery and how he stopped Doom in DW. And they gave it to frakking Shuri and it's talked about in the most unnatural way. It should of been her telling Ross how T'Challa discovered how to do it. As that would of made more sense narrative wise when he is fighting Erik in the mines
    I would've preferred Taku being in the movie over her. He existed as the "tech guy" for years without the need of dumbing T'Challa down. Like with other issues with the movie, Shuri's intelligence is a overreaction to "fix" things from the comics. In one of the older threads years ago, I think MoS or someone else posted a sketch of Kasper that mentions that T'Challa designed his suit. I don't think we ever saw T'Challa work in a lab under Priest but he managed to make it clear that T'Challa is one of the smartest men in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Tchalla is trending..
    Because of Chadwick's posthumous Emmy nomination

T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Just wish enough of us (not just here) could get to Comic Con and shout recast T'Challa/raise signs at Kevin Feige during entire Marvel presentation.

I'm rewatching Endgame and I cant for the life of me see Shuri leading this franchise. I dont mean this to body shame. Im just saying in regards to being a warrior. Her arms are way too small to be hurting anybody. Even with herb. There has to be some level of skill, strength, talent, etc already for her to be taking on Namor or anyone.

T'Challa needed every bit of skill, strength and training to go to war with Cap and Bucky.

I saw her walk outta that portal and being dwarfed by Chadwick and wondering HOW IS THIS GONNA WORK????

The Ironheart MK I I think looks a lot better than Deodato's design, which was pretty much just a 80's style Gundam design with an Iron Man faceplate.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth