Page 501 of 955 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Frakk. This. Movie. People are eating this **** up and saying how great a tribute. Blatant exploitation, and people are ignoring it because they are using Chad's death as a plot point yet claiming it's a great honor. Frak that. All fuq that song everything is going to be alright. The fact they are playing that isht with this is just insulting. Literally Killing a Black man and preventing others from opportunities to grow all to dona tribute that WON'T age well at all
    All I know is if he dies of an illness like the leaks said there’s gonna be hell to pay.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Frakk. This. Movie. People are eating this **** up and saying how great a tribute. Blatant exploitation, and people are ignoring it because they are using Chad's death as a plot point yet claiming it's a great honor. Frak that
    That's what's making me reconsider it being a dud of any sort. Like I said, this will be a sort of experiment to see which people prefer (misery vs excellence) and to be honest, the only detractors I'm seeing, is here. Very few on twitter, none on any of the youtube channels...

Feige won. He got the last laugh, convincing people he's honoring Chadwick while really mocking him. *shrugs* His chesire cat grinning baseball cap...self, won. It is what it is.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I don’t even think I’ll bother watching this on Disney +. They just had to go and reopen a damn wound.
    I've never watched Holland Spider-Man movies simply because that man's voice grates on me so skipping WF in any medium is going to be easy lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Only legit criticism.

Its possible the action...is meh in some areas again. Seems like they are hiding things. And as beautiful as the trailer is it still has major hurdles with the leaked script.

T'Challa in this and its a best picture contender again. Another reason its so frustrating.

And again there is nothing that says this wouldnt have been a perfect BLIP movie. Why so forced?

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Only legit criticism.

Its possible the action...is meh in some areas again. Seems like they are hiding things. And as beautiful as the trailer is it still has major hurdles with the leaked script.

T'Challa in this and its a best picture contender again. Another reason its so frustrating.

And again there is nothing that says this wouldnt have been a perfect BLIP movie. Why so forced?
    It’ll be a miracle if this **** takes place during the blip at this point. That “my whole family is gone” line is kinda sus. Ngl.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

It’ll be a miracle if this **** takes place during the blip at this point. That “my whole family is gone” line is kinda sus. Ngl.
    Shuri's probably gonna be presumed dead at that point, I'm guessing. Depending on whatever is going on story-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    It will be a sort of experiment, though, to see if the tried and true "black misery" works instead of "black excellence." If it does more that BP1, well, forget about seeing T'Challa again in any capacity.
    It won’t make more than BP1, but even making $800 million would be enough to convince Feige he made the right call.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It won’t make more than BP1, but even making $800 million would be enough to convince Feige he made the right call.
    He'll think he made the right call anyway simply because he's Kevin Feige. That can't be understated enough.

But yeah, 700-800 easily, looking at the responses to the trailer I'm seeing (everywhere but this thread that is).

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    He'll think he made the right call anyway simply because he's Kevin Feige. That can't be understated enough.

But yeah, 700-800 easily, looking at the responses to the trailer I'm seeing (everywhere but this thread that is).
    Like I said before, it depends if it can pull in those repeat viewings like the first one did. And given that this movie has all the energy of a funeral I highly doubt it can.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    However it performs Feige can give any response and not lose face because he will be perceived as trying to do the right thing.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Like I said before, it depends if it can pull in those repeat viewings like the first one did. And given that this movie has all the energy of a funeral I highly doubt it can.
    They're hoping that energy is offset by Black Girl Magic [TM] + Namor + Doom tease, though. And I'm not sure that won't work.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    However it performs Feige can give any response and not lose face because he will be perceived as trying to do the right thing.
    Did he have final say on recasting T'Challa? I thought it was more of Coogler and the main cast of BP decision. I think Feige is just the puppet in this case. I think if Coogler wanted it done he would have gotten it.

Hot damn E-Man is going off on his live right now.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Well, we've made it past 500 pages. I'd say my usual congratulations to the Black Panther Appreciation Thread, but considering how dire the circumstances are in this case . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Hot damn E-Man is going off on his live right now.
    "I know you grieved for him in 2020, but we're gonna grieve for him again in 2022."

He's preaching right now, everyone support that man.