Page 691 of 955 FirstFirst ... 191591641681687688689690691692693694695701741791 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 14314

The fan-favorite new hero of Wakanda, Tosin
    Talking right out their ass, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Talking right out their ass, lol.
    Reminds me of when Marvel was hyping up Silk .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Reminds me of when Marvel was hyping up Silk .
    Or Hit-Monkey...

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Or Hit-Monkey...
    Or Coates entire run...

They desperately want Tosin to be a thing but he’ll just prove to be a waste of money once they try to spin him off in his own series so Ridley will just keep forcing him into every arc. For the love of god please don’t let the “forbidden” romance be between him and Shuri. That’ll be one way to keep him around once Ridley’s time is up. If it does happen then hopefully the next writer will just ignore it like Ridley did with Shuri's relationship with Manifold.

Everything with Ridley just feels like I missed an issue between the issues lol

How could anyone be fan of his when... he's not been around?

Just so bizarre
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

We had Shuri one shot Rhino in #1 and now Tosin will stomp Abomination? Meanwhile T’Challa struggles against mooks well below his weight class and got effortlessly outclassed by the Buffalo Soldier.

Ridley really took T’Challa out of the Avengers for his dumpster fire of a first arc only to bring him back to do it again but far worse in his new one. My expectations are rock bottom but somehow I’m sure Ridley will surprise me and do worse than expected. Is the goal of the series to completely ruin his character? He’s probably the most hated man in all of Wakanda, everyone not Shuri or his mom hates him, he’s been kicked out, soon to be kicked out of the Avengers with his relationships with them about to be ruined in the new arc. What’s next? Ridley goes after T’Challa’s friendship with Luke?
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 10-20-2022 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    We had Shuri one shot Rhino in #1 and now Tosin will stomp Abomination? Meanwhile T’Challa struggles against mooks well below his weight class and got effortlessly outclassed by the Buffalo Soldier.

Ridley really took T’Challa out of the Avengers for his dumpster fire of a first arc only to bring him back to do it again but far worse in his new one. My expectations are rock bottom but somehow I’m sure Ridley will surprise me and do worse than expected. Is the goal of the series to completely ruin his character? He’s probably the most hated man in all of Wakanda, everyone not Shuri or his mom hates him, he’s been kicked out, soon to be kicked out of the Avengers with his relationships with them about to be ruined in the new arc. What’s next? Ridley goes after T’Challa’s friendship with Luke?
    What's next? The most logical conclusion of the character assassination, name Shuri as his replacement on the Avengers (I have a feeling they are going to try this due to her word on the Wakanda book) then have T'Challa get killed/ sacrifice himself, either heroically or like a punk (under Ridley he will likely go out as a punk) and focus on Wakanda and Shuri for MCU synergy.

What’s next? Ridley goes after T’Challa’s friendship with Luke?
    tchalla dies and with his dying breath goes, "at least i'll be with Jai again"

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

tracking for 175+ opening

Its over boys and girls, what little hope was alive is deader then t'challa

Bad writing and bad ideas don’t prevail though. I’m more interested in the one shot in November than I am in Wakanda Forever.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Something like what I've been expecting since I unfortunately bought that 1st issue of Ridley's run. Or should I say moseying, meandering, air headed nature walk through Wakanda.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Well I’m not gonna be fooled by that cover. I don’t expect TChalla to lift a finger when threatened under Ridley.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I’m 90% sure that Jhai will end up being the villain for poorly explained reasons if at all. Can’t be any preexisting character since that’ll take time to setup since majority of his supporting characters and villains haven’t been seen in years and decades for some while Hunter is busy with Sam. I’m sure Ridley would think himself clever for making it the “only person T’Challa ever loved”.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Well I’m not gonna be fooled by that cover. I don’t expect TChalla to lift a finger when threatened under Ridley.
    Fully expecting T’Challa to get bodied by Cap