Page 42 of 955 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast

Anyone got scans of when BlackPanther crawls out of a grave

Ugh these rumors are exhausting. Again, everything about this movie is the exact opposite of the first. Its all anti hype

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Using vaccine as contract negotiation leversge is 4d chess

Shuri really is the smartest lololol
    If this rumor was true the. She's truly an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Anyone got scans of when BlackPanther crawls out of a grave
    There is actually five pages concerning your request, but this site only allows three pictures per post.

Just ignore it. The amount of people that are happy with what the MCU are doing is too numerous. The movie isn't made for us and there's a lot of black panther movie fans that aren't t'challa fans. One of those unfortunate circumstances you can only move on from.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Just ignore it. The amount of people that are happy with what the MCU are doing is too numerous. The movie isn't made for us and there's a lot of black panther movie fans that aren't t'challa fans. One of those unfortunate circumstances you can only move on from.
    T'Challa crawling out of that grave is a pretty app response to this post. A perfect analogy for the obstacle and mass of ignorant MCU fans to power through. I refuse to accept it and I'm going to keep voicing my opinion. Hopefully this character will crawl out of the grave Kevin Feige and Coogler are digging right now someday. Might feel like an inch but the RecastTchalla movement is making waves.
    Last edited by Ekie; 01-15-2022 at 12:01 AM.

Incredible Member

This could actually be a decent movie, not that I care much but it's obviously going to be a **** black panther film. Marvel are going ahead with their stupid plan, which tbh we all knew they would. T'Challa fans will have to painfully stand by, watch and wait to see what happens.

I feel like people don't acknowledge how influential Don McGregor's Jungle Action was to the MCU film. Looking back the run wasn't perfect and certainly has it's problems. But you also have to take into account where BP was at the time. Jungle Action was kind of this throwaway book that McGregor actually did some solid work on given the time and the circumstances at Marvel. Priest and McDuffie always spoke so highly of the run and how it influenced some of their writing it gave me a new appreciation for McGregor's work as I went back and reread it. That's not to say I didn't have certain issues with it, because I did.

His comic-con panel still cracks me up tho

The J-man

You can never say Don didn't care about T'challa, he just has a weird "ass beating" fetish lol

Dang, looking like T'challa clawed out of the Sarlac lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    You can never say Don didn't care about T'challa, he just has a weird "ass beating" fetish lol

Dang, looking like T'challa clawed out of the Sarlac lol
    This. For all the good Don did, that has always been my biggest issue with his run. How badly he constantly made T'Challa get beat up was ridiculous. I gotta know his reasoning for T'Challa was getting stomped and someone or something saves him from the villain every time. Had he written the T'Challa winning and more like Gillis' mini which was like a mix of Priest and McGregor, I don't think it would have taken so long for Marvel to start taking the character seriously. I think the constant beatings was mentioned by Priest as one of the things that he didn't like about the character when he was given the series.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    There is actually five pages concerning your request, but this site only allows three pictures per post.

Billy Graham's was definitely the best aspect of the McGregor era IMO and the one time that I was fine with a plain black habit because he at least emphasized T'Challa's muscle tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    How the hell would that even work? He’d be the White Gorilla not the Black Panther, he’s not even in the Panther tribe! Fuming right now.
    No Panther tribe in the movie. No White Gorillas, either. And he was allowed to try for the mantle on Challenge Day. So there's no in-story reason he COULDN'T become the new Panther, even if it would be a bad idea in RL.

Anyway, I love how random statements somebody "heard" are immediately believed.

"I heard the new BP is a giant chicken..."

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Billy Graham's was definitely the best aspect of the McGregor era IMO and the one time that I was fine with a plain black habit because he at least emphasized T'Challa's muscle tone.
    black habit was ripped to shreds half the time anyway lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    No Panther tribe in the movie. No White Gorillas, either. And he was allowed to try for the mantle on Challenge Day. So there's no in-story reason he COULDN'T become the new Panther, even if it would be a bad idea in RL.

[I could be mistaken] I saw challenge day as a competition to rule as king, not necessarily for the mantle of Black Panther. Bast is invoked by those close to T’Challa several times during the film, as well as in the Falcon & Winter Soldier show, while M’Baku invokes Hanuman. Lastly when they thought T’Challa was dead they offered M’Baku the herb, but not the necklace/suit.

At any rate having M’Baku be the Black Panther will be engaging in Olympic level gymnastics.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post

Well in challenge day he did say "Glory to Hanuman" and he was sporting a gorilla mask when fighting T'Challa, so it would be pretty strange that he is all of a sudden sporting a panther habit.

Really all the talk about the movie from marvel and everywhere is pretty Damn insulting to the franchise.