Page 46 of 955 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146546 ... LastLast

FCD66080-AC24-4C96-8058-A99EB8A7C7E0.jpg

From being against recasting to saying she supports the movement and saying that maybe we’ll get a variant. Interesting.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post

From being against recasting to saying she supports the movement and saying that maybe we’ll get a variant. Interesting.
    Having ....trouble....I....agree ...with....Grace.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Dope picture. I only have a problem with the claws.

Can't tell me we aren't having an effect when we can sway people like Grace Randolph to support T'Challa

Has grace ever been trustworthy on anything? She changes her opinions constantly based on whichever side is gaining traction from what I've seen. And her leaks are super shaky a lot of the time

Also still don't like the idea of TChalla and Monica, there has GOT to be a better idea. Someone please think of one maybe this new chick in that Marvel's book. But I dont see anything between him and Monica happening right nw

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Also still don't like the idea of TChalla and Monica, there has GOT to be a better idea. Someone please think of one maybe this new chick in that Marvel's book. But I dont see anything between him and Monica happening right nw
    If Monica Rambeau can’t work then they can always revamp Monica Lynne like how they’ve done with plenty of other old Marvel love interests like Gwen Stacy, Jane Foster, and most recently Peggy Carter. Or Ridley can revive Space Nakia or we can just get an original love interest all together.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

If Monica Rambeau can’t work then they can always revamp Monica Lynne like how they’ve done with plenty of other old Marvel love interests like Gwen Stacy, Jane Foster, and most recently Peggy Carter. Or Ridley can revive Space Nakia or we can just get an original love interest all together.

Im ok with that. But honestly I don't want them to give TChalla a romance for the heck of it. And I'm gonna get skewered for this but I dont hate the dynamic he has with Storm right now.

I like TChalla as a solo act and has someone tied down honestly. I've always been agnostic towards romantic plot lines in my stories thought especially with superheroes. So its probably just me. A lot of times its cheap and easy emotional investment bait because then the character "has" to care about that person and be invested in them, and so does the audience.

Still not discussing MCU stuff but I wanna say there's a lot of leaks floating around and keep in mind everyone's out to get the latest scoop and not everyone can be trusted to know wtf they are talking about.

Has grace ever been trustworthy on anything? She changes her opinions constantly based on whichever side is gaining traction from what I've seen. And her leaks are super shaky a lot of the time
    Oh I don't trust her as a source. I'm just getting enjoyment in the fact that she's flip flopped so fast thanks to all the traction the movement has a teeth

There's an article on CBR about the 9 greatest accomplishments of Black Panther.

9.Becoming King of Wakanda.

8.Dealing with the Incursions.

7.Defending Wakanda during the Skrull Invasion.

6.Becoming chairman of The Avengers.

5.Marrying Storm.

4.Becoming Black Panther.

3.The cure for cancer.

2.Connecting with the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda.

1. Defending his father's honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There's an article on CBR about the 9 greatest accomplishments of Black Panther.

5.Marrying Storm.

3.The cure for cancer.

Should marrying Storm be on the list? I barely paid attention to it when it happened. I guess for some it is. But she also had a thing for Wolverine right? That makes it less of an accomplishment right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

5.Marrying Storm.

3.The cure for cancer.

Such an odd list lol

Im ok with that. But honestly I don't want them to give TChalla a romance for the heck of it. And I'm gonna get skewered for this but I dont hate the dynamic he has with Storm right now.

I like TChalla as a solo act and has someone tied down honestly. I've always been agnostic towards romantic plot lines in my stories thought especially with superheroes. So its probably just me. A lot of times its cheap and easy emotional investment bait because then the character "has" to care about that person and be invested in them, and so does the audience.

Still not discussing MCU stuff but I wanna say there's a lot of leaks floating around and keep in mind everyone's out to get the latest scoop and not everyone can be trusted to know wtf they are talking about.
    The problem with the dynamic with Storm is that it's so Incredibly toxic. It's a stereotypical unhealthy black man and black woman relationship.

Pairing T'Challa with say Monica R does not mean she had to become a constant presence or be in every single issue. The reason Storm was so presence was because they were married. Had they been dating then she can come and go wherever the writer feels.

Monica Would be a much better and less toxic LI and more easy going fanbase and tchorro can die forever

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Should marrying Storm be on the list? I barely paid attention to it when it happened. I guess for some it is. But she also had a thing for Wolverine right? That makes it less of an accomplishment right there.
    There's so much I want to say about it but I think it's already been said.