Page 48 of 955 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Y'all REALLY underrating Tchalla in his own film..
    He literally gutted his own cousin
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Whooped about half the Border Tribe by himself.
    From a Warriors stand point, MCU tchalla lives to whoop ass.

It is the best thing about the MCU character, from a T'challa fan who is just about utterly sick of the authors that forget this due is a WARRIOR from a country of WARRIORS descended from a blood line of WARRIORS.

T'chadwick's first reaction to every problem, for better or worst, is to try and kill the problem lol. Himself. Ain't no delegation **** either.

He thinks Bucky killed his Dad? FU widow, I'll kill him myself.

**** I want Nakia at my coronation, alright, which one of these rebels do I have to disintegrate their spine by kicking them into a door so I can talk to her?

M'baku wanna fight? Well how about a M'fuckyou, I accept , let's go.

Klaw is back? Shut up elder old lady, Imma go gut him in the street myself. And I'm taking my GF so she can watch because we are into that ****.

My whole life just got turned upside down because my daddy is a liar? Wait what, you wanna go Cuz? LETS GO THEN CUZZO

I ain't dead yall! Wait, why are you attacking me. W'kabi what the hell man? Screw it... YEET!!!

Hey cuz, look over there, gotcha, haha KNIFE TO THE GUT!

Who is coming? Thanos? Screw it, lets go fight hand to hand in a field yo. BONES AND DUST you tall ass weird lookin alien people!

T'chadwick aint the bitch the comic character got turned into because T'comics got written by a bunch of wim..... ........ i better stop so i don't get banned again lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Please, it's t'challa

He's gonna get a variant in MoM just to watch Wanda disintegrate him lol

Gonan watch him die, again
    Kinda makes you wonder something, if Chadwick, who's supposedly the embodiment of T'Challa and his version has transcends all other media portrayals of T'Challa, gets treated THIS poorly, that his apparent greatest achievements are dying/dead, seemingly dying, in 3 of the 6 movie appearances, abd in universe, since his debut, he had been dead longer than he has been alive and as King?

Then what hope does any other actor have in doing right by T'Challa of the *Best* has such a ishty track record? And lost his two key characteristics to support characters???

It is the best thing about the MCU character, from a T'challa fan who is just about utterly sick of the authors that forget this due is a WARRIOR from a country of WARRIORS descended from a blood line of WARRIORS.

T'chadwick's first reaction to every problem, for better or worst, is to try and kill the problem lol. Himself. Ain't no delegation **** either.

**** I want Nakia at my coronation, alright, which one of these rebels do I have to disintegrate their spine by kicking them into a door so I can talk to her?

Klaw is back? Shut up elder old lady, Imma go gut him in the street myself. And I'm taking my GF so she can watch because we are into that ****.

My whole life just got turned upside down because my daddy is a liar? Wait what, you wanna go Cuz? LETS GO THEN CUZZO

I ain't dead yall! Wait, why are you attacking me. W'kabi what the hell man? Screw it... YEET!!!

Who is coming? Thanos? Screw it, lets go fight hand to hand in a field yo. BONES AND DUST you tall ass weird lookin alien people!

T'chadwick aint the bitch the comic character got turned into because T'comics got written by a bunch of wim..... ........ i better stop so i don't get banned again lol
    Took down a souped-up charging rhino too.

Best of all, he was making time with Lupita.

T'Challa for the win-win!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Please, it's t'challa

He's gonna get a variant in MoM just to watch Wanda disintegrate him lol

Gonan watch him die, again
    Remember rumors a couple years ago saying it would be a female T'Challa in the movie, lol.

Probably scrapped that once Chad died.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Im just gonna ignore that last sentence to keep it positive.

However, yea T'Challa really did cripple a few people just to get ex boo at the ceremony, lol

He was really on some

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LukeCagefan View Post
    I don't know why we allow these people to steal our franchise. The hell with black girl magic and feminism. The damn Dora Milaje was a better fighter than T'Challa in the first film, seemingly. I'm tired of black men suffering for black feminism and other bs excuses they use to neuter them. Tired of Twitter fans that know next to nothing about the character being so influential. Ugh! Give Shuri her own movie but she'll never be the da real Black Panther! Honestly, if they want black girl magic then they should've attacked Captain Marvel for screwing Monica Rambeau. They turned her into a fangirl of the person who wasn't even the first female Captain Marvel lol
    Well said!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Maybe that's an accomplishment too.
    I can see that
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

You’ve been banned before? Lol. I can respect that though, some of the best posters get banned. I’ve been banned on some other sites. Never permanently banned though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    You’ve been banned before? Lol. I can respect that though, some of the best posters get banned. I’ve been banned on some other sites. Never permanently banned though.
    MOS, was banned Maj got Perma banned, I am 1 away from a perma ban, you gotta be very careful about what you say and to whom. Coates era saw a mass migration from CBR to a different forum because so many trolls were coming in here attacking BP fans and got away with it while we ate bans. That's why I never say anything directly to people and when talking about writers I am very specific about talking about their work and what they did and not personal insults

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Just about anyone who posts regularly in the BP thread has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Just about anyone who posts regularly in the BP thread has been banned.
    I got banned once during the Coates era. It’s all about expressing your frustration in a way that unfans can’t turn against you. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I got banned once during the Coates era. It’s all about expressing your frustration in a way that unfans can’t turn against you. Lol.
    Why did you get banned? Coates was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I got the hammer for celebrating too much when he left.

Why did you get banned? Coates was horrible.
    Name calling. But whatever it’s all water under a bridge and I’ve been impressed what I’ve seen from Ridleys run so far. Let’s just hope this next issue doesn’t disappoint.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ultimate Member

So when they say variant pertaining to recast does that mean a different version of T'Challa from another universe?
    Yes and you can EASLIY Jedi Hand wave anyone noticing the difference.

Examples?

Star Trek Voyager-the Harry Kim that was in the episode one was NOT the same one in the final episode. He and baby Naomi Wildman died in an episode and both got replaced by alternate versions. Nobody said a word about it after that episode.

Miles Morales. We have seen the adult version of Miles Morales from our universe.
    We have YET to see older version Jefferson, Rio, Ganke, Gake's parents, Judges granny, Uncle Aaron, Judge and Bombshell and her mother. That plot hole nobody wants to address.

I don't know why we allow these people to steal our franchise.
    When you don't control the MONEY or the character you are at the mercy of those who do.

Look at Static under 1993 Comics vs Static in Static Shock vs Static in Young Justice vs Static New 52 vs Static under Vita and Hudlin.
    1993 Static was Magyver, Batman and Urkel. Who need NO ONE'S HELP and his future wife was his sidekick. Every other version needed HELP.