Page 318 of 955 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418818 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 14314

After his wanted status ushered in last issue, it was time for T'Challa to channel the same energy of his counterpart in Avengers Assemble Black Panther's Quest and use it on the Wakandans who think they know better than him on how to run the country and protecting his subjects. A way to remind us why he is still the man that is needed to lead Wakanda to greater heights. However, judging by the preview for the next issue, Ridley continue to unnecessarily holding back his potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that you mention it T'Challa beats up the Hatut Zeraze a lot...
    Just like tackling rhinos, T'Challa putting the Hatut Zeraze in their place is basically tradition at this point.
    Last edited by XJlock; 05-26-2022 at 04:50 PM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Coates gets the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    **** this book. I'm sorry, no need to try and sugar coat this. That is the dumbest most in T'Challa like behavior o have ever seen in my life. Dude is worse than Coates. I can't believe I would actually be saying those words. Atleast when Coates punked T'Challa to elevate storm he had the decency to make the threat atleast something that was powerful in the past. Not fucking HZ who T'Challa had been smacking around since 98. Like dammit man this is such a 180 from a few years back. Who is this book for? The 5 Shuri fans? The 10 Storm fans? The Omolola who gives a frak fans??? Certainly not BP fans, I hope thod book craters HARD now
    Ridley has got to go. Either get Redjack to write this book or literally anyone who gives a **** about T’Challa or gtfo.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Honesty between the MCU and what's going on with this comic, it seems we are coming to the end of Tchalla.

Ya know, it's interesting, when Chad passed we had people saying stupid ass **** like "Marvel should kill off T'Challa in the comics to honor Chad" one of those in leading that was Grace Randall or whatever... Now doesn't it feel like slowly that is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Honesty between the MCU and what's going on with this comic, it seems we are coming to the end of Tchalla.

Ya know, it's interesting, when Chad passed we had people saying stupid ass **** like "Marvel should kill off T'Challa in the comics to honor Chad" one of those in leading that was Grace Randall or whatever... Now doesn't it feel like slowly that is happening?
    If that’s what’s truly happening then let this whole damn franchise burn to the ground. I hope every Black Panther comic flops miserably until they stop being stupid and do right by this character. I hope the family of Chadwick Boseman calls Marvel out for trying to profit off of their loved ones death. This **** never happened to the joker when Heath Ledger passed away.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Ridley has got to go. Either get Redjack to write this book or literally anyone who gives a **** about T’Challa or gtfo.

Yes, just put someone on the book who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    If that’s what’s truly happening then let this whole damn franchise burn to the ground. I hope every Black Panther comic flops miserably until they stop being stupid and do right by this character. I hope the family of Chadwick Boseman calls Marvel out for trying to profit off of their loved ones death. This **** never happened to the joker when Heath Ledger passed away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What do writers even think of T'Challa at this point? Just like a generic black lead Superhero?
    This...is not a very good time to be a black male hero at Marvel is it?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Ok, this was a good one lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    This...is not a very good time to be a black male hero at Marvel is it?
    Well, Luke Cage is mayor of New York...

As bad as Ridley's run is shaping up to be, it's still a long way from being worse than what Coates has done. I don't see him doing worse than having T'Challa allow women and children to be raped or having the entire country worship Storm and replacing Bast with her and a Nazi ally.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Ridley literally had T'challa give up the suit so he could get his ass beat by HZ and get saved by Storm.

Y'all thought Ridley took away to suit to show that T'challa was more than that?

Naw.

That takes someone who likes the character.

Since for whatever reason Marvel isn't giving Redjack a solo, Al Ewing is the next best option. He clearly understood the character and his T'Challa got things done.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    As bad as Ridley's run is shaping up to be, it's still a long way from being worse than what Coates has done. I don't see him doing worse than having T'Challa allow women and children to be raped or having the entire country worship Storm and replacing Bast with her and a Nazi ally.
    Exactatiously
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    He certainly is making his mark as a contender for the worst BP writer

I think it’s time to step away from this franchise for a while. It’s like ever since 2020 things have been nothing but depressing.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

we were spoiled with Hickman... sigh