Page 66 of 955 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166566 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Oh **** you’re right. I just think Shuri can do a lot better than Eden. Lol.
    Do we know Akili's situation? He can easily slide in her DMs since I doubt we'll see Eden again any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Do we know Akili's situation? He can easily slide in her DMs since I doubt we'll see Eden again any time soon.
    He doesn’t have a lady last I checked so I guess it could work. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

Why are we acting like Manifold isn’t a better character than Shuri lol. That said, in-universe Shuri could probably “do better” if we’re talking about guys with resources, fighting skills, etc. if that’s how we wanna measure LI. I’ve always said Shuri should just date some OC who’s the younger brother of M’Baku so she can be set up as Queen of the Jabari-lands when she’s older.

And there’s no way Shuri is late twenties-early thirties. She’s maybe 25 at best, she’s been massively deaged in appearance and personality while getting affiliated more with the Champions like Ms. Marvel and Ironheart. I’d put Shuri at 22-23, which makes her roughly a decade younger than T’Challa.

Comparing BP to Batman is folly, BP can barely hold onto a solo himself while Batman solos the whole damn company at DC
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Oh **** you’re right. I just think Shuri can do a lot better than Eden. Lol.
    That pairing is garbage lol. Completely dumb and was a vehicle to keep pushing x characters

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Why are we acting like Manifold isn’t a better character than Shuri lol. That said, in-universe Shuri could probably “do better” if we’re talking about guys with resources, fighting skills, etc. if that’s how we wanna measure LI. I’ve always said Shuri should just date some OC who’s the younger brother of M’Baku so she can be set up as Queen of the Jabari-lands when she’s older.

And there’s no way Shuri is late twenties-early thirties. She’s maybe 25 at best, she’s been massively deaged in appearance and personality while getting affiliated more with the Champions like Ms. Marvel and Ironheart. I’d put Shuri at 22-23, which makes her roughly a decade younger than T’Challa.
    Yeah she's probably early 20s. Basically at this point only T'Challa could have a LI outside the franchise and even then that's still finicky because I would rather he had someone from his franchise. Wasnt there that one book where bast had a daughter or something?

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

With the recent retcons and unless T'Challa has been deaged as well, Shuri being 25 or even younger than that is unlikely. They're much closer in age than the original 12 year gap by Hudlin. T'Challa is definitely in his 30s, probably not 38/39 like in the MCU unless he aged while in space, the youngest Shuri could be is maybe 27

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Comparing BP to Batman is folly, BP can barely hold onto a solo himself while Batman solos the whole damn company at DC
    All jokes fam, it's a slow day for me today and I just needed to stir stuff up!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    for who?!?!?!?
    She think he'd be a great variant T'Challa. I agree. I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 01-22-2022 at 10:27 AM.

It’s really only because he’s white though. And he’s been around for a while. TChalla has all the things to make him a bigger draw, but he isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    With the recent retcons and unless T'Challa has been deaged as well, Shuri being 25 or even younger than that is unlikely. They're much closer in age than the original 12 year gap by Hudlin. T'Challa is definitely in his 30s, probably not 38/39 like in the MCU unless he aged while in space, the youngest Shuri could be is maybe 27
    I guess it depends on what origin we are going off. Rise, Hudlins, or the newest one. But Shuri is around early to mid 20s

In comics Yea it's not a comparison, but he has the potential to blow Batman out of the water on the film side. Assuming he comes backe

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Cant lie. Abubakar Salim would be a great choice.
    That's one thing about Chadwick he had the look .
    No disrespect to this actor but I don't see Tchalla at all

The one I think LOOK like T'Challa the most are in this order

Aldis Hodge
    Yahya Mateen
    Sope Dirisu

Let’s go further
    T’Challa: Batman
    Shuri/Griot: Nightwing
    Tosin: Robin (probably Tim)
    A revived Preyy that switches sides: Ace
    Why the Bat-Hound?