Page 400 of 955 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'm just saying again...

if you buy a ticket out of curiosity, it is supporting their decision.

If you buy a cool WF lego set... it is supporting their decision.

If you buy a tshirt... it is supporting their decision.

If you really can't stop yourself, at least just wait for D+ release. The wait isn't even that long anymore.

If you think it is all hopeless anyway and you might as well see it because "everyone else will" that is fine... but then don't complain about the lack of recast and such lol.

I’ve made my decision. I’m not going to see it and I won’t be buying any merch. To be honest I don’t WANT to.

And we made it to 400 pages!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    C'mon, man. The King's Funeral Lego set gonna quadruple it's value in no time.
    No the Shuri and Riri beating Namor Lego set will do that.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'm just saying again...

if you buy a ticket out of curiosity, it is supporting their decision.

If you buy a cool WF lego set... it is supporting their decision.

If you buy a tshirt... it is supporting their decision.

If you really can't stop yourself, at least just wait for D+ release. The wait isn't even that long anymore.

If you think it is all hopeless anyway and you might as well see it because "everyone else will" that is fine... but then don't complain about the lack of recast and such lol.
    It's a hollywood movie...about a fictional character...it really isn't that deep or that important. For all the Afrocentrism and Black Pride brought out by the first movie that elation only lasted as long as the movie stayed in the theatres. Going to see it or not...buying merch, or not...doesn't mean a thing.

I'm not going to see it in theatres...because I'm not doing crowds.
    I'm not buying merch...because they never interest me.
    Those decision have nothing to do with people I don't give a **** about and the decisions they made regarding this movie..
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's a hollywood movie...about a fictional character...it really isn't that deep or that important. For all the Afrocentrism and Black Pride brought out by the first movie that elation only lasted as long as the movie stayed in the theatres. Going to see it or not...buying merch, or not...doesn't mean a thing.

Those decision have nothing to do with people I don't give a **** about and the decisions they made regarding this movie..
    I mean.. That ain't true. The movie has and Continues to resonate and had made it's way into pop culture. Just because YOU don't think it's that deep or important, doesn't mean it's true. There's a lot of proof towards the opposite being true. All that stuff means a lot actually especially for alot of people on this thread who are POC and waited YEARS or decades for this to happen and see the representation as something important. Your not going to support it for your own reasons and that's fine, but don't act like not ain't important because it is

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

At least we've made it to 400 pages of this Appreciation Thread. Congratulations to everyone who appreciates T'Challa, the Black Panther here!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Yibambe!!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I mean.. That ain't true. The movie has and Continues to resonate and had made it's way into pop culture. Just because YOU don't think it's that deep or important, doesn't mean it's true. There's a lot of proof towards the opposite being true. All that stuff means a lot actually especially for alot of people on this thread who are POC and waited YEARS or decades for this to happen and see the representation as something important. Your not going to support it for your own reasons and that's fine, but don't act like not ain't important because it is
    It's that important to you...and to many others...but it's also not at all important to many others as well. There are many PoC who don't read comics and BP specifically and only saw the movie for the entertainment it provided and many didn't bother to see it at all, for whatever reason.

Coogler is doing the ironheart series? Sweet Bast... Remember back in 2017 gearing up to 2018 the hype level's for BP were MASSIVE and there was excitement and enthusiasm and pride about the movie from the cast? Now it just seems like phoning it in. Just getting through this so they can go on to next project. It just appears that the cast has lost the spark, and not putting their heart and soul into this. It shows. Painfully so.
    Yeah, his production company, Proximity Media signed a deal with Disney to make a tv shows. Initially we were told that Coogler and Marvel were developing a Wakanda series: https://deadline.com/2021/02/black-p...ia-1234684707/

But we haven't heard much movement on that since nor the Dora Milage series that was said to be in development. The Ironheart series seems to be coming together more quickly to the point where it looks like the BP2 might just be a springboard for her show. Could be that after Chadwick's death, they burned themselves out trying to rewrite the script and ended up incorporating all their spin off ideas into this one movie.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yeah, his production company, Proximity Media signed a deal with Disney to make a tv shows. Initially we were told that Coogler and Marvel were developing a Wakanda series: https://deadline.com/2021/02/black-p...ia-1234684707/

But we haven't heard much movement on that since nor the Dora Milage series that was said to be in development. The Ironheart series seems to be coming together more quickly to the point where it looks like the BP2 might just be a springboard for her show. Could be that after Chadwick's death, they burned themselves out trying to rewrite the script and ended up incorporating all their spin off ideas into this one movie.
    Well given that T’Challas comics have been used as attempted stealth solos for other characters for the past six years it seems rather poetic the movies follow suit. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Coogler is doing the ironheart series? Sweet Bast... Remember back in 2017 gearing up to 2018 the hype level's for BP were MASSIVE and there was excitement and enthusiasm and pride about the movie from the cast? Now it just seems like phoning it in. Just getting through this so they can go on to next project. It just appears that the cast has lost the spark, and not putting their heart and soul into this. It shows. Painfully so.
    Yeah they sound like the wind got knocked out of their sails in those interviews. As critical as I’ve been I do feel for them. Hell I can only wonder how the newcomers like Micheala Coel and Tenoch Huerta feel.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

I never said it they movie "mattered"

I am saying the only thing Hollywood cares about is money.

Meaning you can moan and whine on forums, reddit, twitter, facebook, barbershop, ect.

But if you spend money on a product at all, it means you supported it.

So if BP2 is somethign you don't like, you can't spend money on it. Otherwise you support it. THe dollar is all that matters.

The black pride afrocentrism **** sit he stuff thta actually doesn't matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    His name is attached to it, but I really think thats his wife and business partner working on that.
    the Whedon special lol.

Like AoS was "by Whedon" after he blew up post Avengers... and it was his brothher haha
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Yeah they sound like the wind got knocked out of their sails in those interviews. As critical as I’ve been I do feel for them. Hell I can only wonder how the newcomers like Micheala Coel and Tenoch Huerta feel.
    In100% blame Disney for this. Feigi and Snake Moore for wanting to keep it moving despite Covid and ya know CHADS PASSING, but bah they thought they could just slightly adjust their release date for the sequel like it was no big deal, instead of letting people take a minute to grieve their friend. Instead they act like a big uncaring corporation and pretend barely even pretend to care

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

They should be ok. Cause the Seinfeld actress is going to be in the movie to recruit someone from this movie to be in Thunderbolts.

At first I couldnt figure out who she would recruit. Maybe Aneka? I wouldnt think Namor, but you never know with Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    They should be ok. Cause the Seinfeld actress is going to be in the movie to recruit someone from this movie to be in Thunderbolts.

At first I couldnt figure out who she would recruit. Maybe Aneka? I wouldnt think Namor, but you never know with Marvel.
    I'm still betting on Attuma or Orca.

I'm concerned with the franchise as a whole. Like I genuinely question if the BP franchise will actually have a trilogy. They seem to be doing a lot of firsts with this particular IP