Page 642 of 955 FirstFirst ... 142542592632638639640641642643644645646652692742 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I suspect Shuri in the movie will use some sort of mechanical suit.

The first BP had Killmonger burn all the heart-shaped herb, so she can't have the natural BP abilities.

I'm just keeping hope that Shuri will be a temporary BP and somehow we get "a" T'Challa back. I don't know how but I'm just hoping.
    Nah she'll make some sort of experimental synthetic HSH. And she'll be the BP going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I'm reading that the movie has crashed some ticket sites.

I expect the movie to make a ton of money. I don't think it'll do the $1.3 bn the first one did but it's going to clean out.

It's hard but I really don't want to see this.
    Then don't my man, you can't say "Marvel is doing wrong by Chad and T'Challa by killing they character!" Then turn around and support the movie. It's just like the people who were making a show of burning Harry Potter books rollings didn't give a shit because they already bought the book.

It's actually not hard to distance yourself from marvel stuff. I have only watched one thing post endgame. What ifs with T'Challa in them. That's it.

We gotta put our money where our mouth is. Saying "I don't like this" but still supporting it gives zero incentive for marvel to listen. Same with the comics

Good luck!

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Did you just spoil Black Panther 3? You just spoiled Black Panther 3!

Basically. Shuri died in the comics, doubt they'll ever use that.
    Oops did I do that?

Yeah, only When it comes to Taking things from T'Challa does the comics not matter

Nah she'll make some sort of experimental synthetic HSH. And she'll be the BP going forward.
    I can definitely see that being the route they take.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Oops did I do that?
    I mean we joke, but...if they're using part 2 to get audiences used to "ANYONE can be Black Panther!" this may not be too far off:

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That trailer has me very excited to see this movie.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ultimate Member

I mean we joke, but...if they're using part 2 to get audiences used to "ANYONE can be Black Panther!" this may not be too far off:

LOLOLOL...I actually laughed out loud at this.

Ok that's hilarious.

Having a full suit and probably lots of CG to make her seem like a more convincing action hero .

Came in to see the reaction I thought the trailer looks good although I understand the anger of losing T'Challa. But as for Shuri not being tough enough to be Black Panther an issue, I had with the 1st film was basically they made Vibranium into a magic substance with superpowers. I mean with a suit made from MCU vibranium Stephen Hawking could had been Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Came in to see the reaction I thought the trailer looks good although I understand the anger of losing T'Challa. But as for Shuri not being tough enough to be Black Panther an issue, I had with the 1st film was basically they made Vibranium into a magic substance with superpowers. I mean with a suit made from MCU vibranium Stephen Hawking could had been Black Panther.
    I have my doubts that Stephen Hawking could have pulled that kind of stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Having a full suit and probably lots of CG to make her seem like a more convincing action hero .
    NGL based on what we know of Shuri in 3 movies. The last part of the movie having her drop in with the habit had me rolling my eyes. I would buy Okoye or Nakia WAAAY before Shuri. Hell I'd buy Ramonda before Shuri

Spectacular Member talentedbutnot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    I have my doubts that Stephen Hawking could have pulled that kind of stunt.

Nah. That was TOTALLY just the "suit". No HSH experience, spatial awareness, or overall badassery needed.
    Last edited by talentedbutnot; 10-03-2022 at 02:45 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

As noted all of Black Panther's physical abilities come from the Heart Shaped Herb

It is essentially a naturally occurring super soldier serum