Page 296 of 955 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396796 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Because, yes, an American black man with American ideals would be a good fit for leading a sci-fi African nation that was previously a monarchy...

Heck, wasn't Hunters' whole issue with T'Challa that he wasn't ruthless enough? And he's talking abut Captain America?
    It made zero sense. Other than to prop up Sam Wilson and tear down T'Challa.

Hunter knows nothing about Sam, who is an American, with none of the qualities someone like Hinter would value.

I hope this writer isn't planning to use BlackPanther ever again because it would probably only get worse.

Is Sam Wilson a ruthless nationalist? why would hunter say that otherwise? Lol

That art is outstanding. Depends on how well he draws costumed heroes and villains though. I hope TChalla shows up and kicks the **** outta him.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    This is entirely on Nate and Ryan though. I think Feige is being off hands with this for the most part.as he probably doesn’t want to be seen as the interfering white guy, or he’s probably setting Nate and Ryan up to be scapegoats in case the whole thing goes sideways. But anywho, 838 variant or bust.
    Maybe more on Moore given what he has said, but feigi still gets criticism. You don't think that he couldn't of put a halt on production? Coogler hadn't even finished the script, we were in the middle of Covid, a d Chad had just passed. That's a pretty big recipe to hold off on production for several months. He is just as bad. The difference is that Nate and Coogler will be the fall guys for sure

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Alas, he did.

Wow. Yeah, Hunter was like, suuuper pro Wakandan, straight up nationalist. And he is saying Sam would make a better leader of the uncolonized nation of Wakanda? This Tochi fellow continues to showcase his complete ignorance of the BP franchise.

I'll add, there is straight up a hot job out there to try and deface T'Challa. There's an article out there about T'Challa stepping down as chairman and how it's for the best because he is borderline a dictator and all this other isht.. they are going HARD on trying to tear him down. I'm sure this is all in the name of honoring Chad.
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 05-17-2022 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Is Sam Wilson a ruthless nationalist? why would hunter say that otherwise? Lol
    Sam has got to be the exact opposite of a ruthless nationalist lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Alas, he did.

Anyone else think he looks like Jim Carrey?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Anyone else think he looks like Jim Carrey?
    Robotnik Carrey in Sonic 1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Wow. Yeah, Hunter was like, suuuper pro Wakandan, straight up nationalist. And he is saying Sam would make a better leader of the uncolonized nation of Wakanda? This Tochi fellow continues to showcase his complete ignorance of the BP franchise.

I'll add, there is straight up a hot job out there to try and deface T'Challa. There's an article out there about T'Challa stepping down as chairman and how it's for the best because he is borderline a dictator and all this other isht.. they are going HARD on trying to tear him down. I'm sure this is all in the name of honoring Chad.
    Coats effect.
    He is the one that painted him as a dictator holding women down

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Coats effect.
    He is the one that painted him as a dictator holding women down
    Started years before Coates. AvX painted him as a terrible husband towards Storm and because of him they needed counseling. Coates just piled on.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I’m starting to like the idea of a series of films starring a T’Challa variant in earth 838. And I still believe we’ll get a variant at some point due to Nate Moore’s infamous “MCU 616” comment.
    Its time to give up hope on Nate Moore.

You'd essentially need a Mahershala Ali type situation where a great black actor goes to Kevin Feige and says he wants to be "X" in the role.

You'd need a Denzel status (obviously younger) actor to tell Feige he wants to be an alternate earth T'CHalla.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I mean, it's the best of an absolutely stupid situation that Disney put themselves in for being greedy fraks and jumping the gun on no Recast, having Feige and Moore saying dumbass isht that they "Think" is going to get in good graces with the moviegoers.

They have backed themselves into a Corner given how they have treated Chad's T'Challa. If he dies, if NOBODY has the cotdamn foresight and logic to say "hey, we shouldn't kill T'Challa when he was just dead and just came back" then they are going to ruin whatever legacy Chad was trying to build and ruin his T'Challa.

Truly idiotic to make a real life actor's passing be a plot point in the lead fictional heroes franchise.
    Its over man. The more I think about it the more I realized this will be one of the worst "honoring" of someone ever. Even though I still think the movie could be very good to great.

You kill him a 3rd time. You have a monumental L on his resume with how Infinity War went down. He seems unfit if he's dying already after being back from the blip. And now Ironheart steals some of his intelligence and Shuri (or whoever) is stealing one of his feats. Total disrespect.

Sidenote: Remember the good ole days of thinking the plot might involve some people being upset over T'Challa's decision in IW and we'd get a more ground based story. Basically proving there is Wakanda without T'Challa.

Spectacular Member Maine Starfish's Avatar

I know it’s just a photo from the new Thor movie, but the glimpse of Bast makes me want more info, pictures, a trailer, something for the upcoming Black Panther 2

Quote Originally Posted by Maine Starfish View Post
    I know it’s just a photo from the new Thor movie, but the glimpse of Bast makes me want more info, pictures, a trailer, something for the upcoming Black Panther 2

Well I won’t be going to see it. And there’s people on twitter that feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Its time to give up hope on Nate Moore.

You'd essentially need a Mahershala Ali type situation where a great black actor goes to Kevin Feige and says he wants to be "X" in the role.

You'd need a Denzel status (obviously younger) actor to tell Feige he wants to be an alternate earth T'CHalla.
    Y’lan Noel said he’d be interested. Not Denzel status but people like him well enough and there was a largely positive reaction from people when he said he’d be interested. The multiverse is our saving Grace at this point. And again, words are important.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"