Page 72 of 955 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172572 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Yeah man, Funny how they snatch his book back ala BP during that Empyre arc so we never get to see an opportunity for him to shine. Now they don't even bother when time to pander to the minorities!! Honorable mention, when is Marvel going to address that they have completely slumped Blue Marvel...?
    Blue Marvel? Is there a character in the MU named Blue Marvel?

He sounds like some powerful, super-genius that can kick ass who just happens to be a Black guy.

That's only if such a character existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    TBF it depends on how integral the child is to the story and to whats going on in the future.

This is why they should have halted the movie for a year. Once they decided to not recast it led to this.

I believe its true because Coogler has talked about being a father has impacted him. Just odd to remove said father.
    It's narratively stupid and makes no Damn sense in or out of universe. The kid ain't going to be a major point of the movie assuming this was true

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Nakia is now a single baby momma and T'Challa's son is a bastard. Who wouldn't pay to see that! WakandaForever!
    Yeah that's partially why I don't believe it to be true. It way too ridiculous of a plot. It literally makes no sense in the timeline at all, and would set a bad precedent for the movie (well another layer on the already isht fest it's being going through).

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    His verbiage for T'Challa had been absolutely horrible. It really needs to change ASAP
    I wouldn't say it's horrible perse, but waaaay too casual for his character and him being royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Blue Marvel? Is there a character in the MU named Blue Marvel?

He sounds like some powerful, super-genius that can kick ass who just happens to be a Black guy.

That's only if such a character existed.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Blue Marvel again, but I feel like marvel wouldn't really know what to do with him. Characters with powers like his almost don't fit in the Marvel Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Blue Marvel again, but I feel like marvel wouldn't really know what to do with him. Characters with powers like his almost don't fit in the Marvel Universe.
    They sure make it work in the X-books with their uber-powerful, omega level mutants.

Wasn't Blue Marvel supposed to be doing something with Jimmy Woo and Night Thrasher?

Incredible Member

No BP dialogue is as cringe worthy as Hudlin

They sure make it work in the X-books with their uber-powerful, omega level mutants.
    This is why the Ultimates needs to come back with it's initial mission Statement.

Ultimate Member

Maybe he should bleach his skin....

Or dress as Batman.....

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Maybe he should bleach his skin....

Or dress as Batman.....
    Both are preferable and acceptable in some circles.

True, but Adam doesn't hate himself enough to be a mutant. Has he ever interacted with the X-Men?

Pairing up Blue Marvel and BP is a natural fit given the archetypes the two are drawing on, but I guarantee you definitely see a fight between the two at some point. Too tempting to pass up. Could be fun but if BM gets treated anything like his counterpart over at DC, I don’t think his fans would be too happy for long…
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    This seems like it would be a pretty big reveal to announce so casually so I still take this with a grain of salt. However, IF this is true than holy isht are they frakking dumb. That makes Zero sense for multiple reasons. Him and Nakia got together at the end of BP, and it would be pretty weird for them to get married and have a kid all in the span of 2 years (time between BP and IW) when we saw at the end of the movie T'Challa figuring out how Nakia could stay in close to Wakanda while still helping the outside world. Plus the kid would just be a kid and that is just narratively dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It's narratively stupid and makes no Damn sense in or out of universe. The kid ain't going to be a major point of the movie assuming this was true
    Prepare yourself bro. Its happening.

Im VERY happy sam is Cap again. Imo he should've never stopped being Cap. BP being in the book is just icing.

And I'm fine with interesting new aspects to the mythos including new characters. I'll give em a chance. Say what you will about Coates but his and Stelfreezes designs for the look of wakanda and the everyday tech(like the Kimora beads) are now mainstays and will probably be present in every version of BP for the rest of time. Plus, yeah, the royalties.

Thought I have to wonder if you get royalties for creating objects or features rather than characters?

True, but Adam doesn't hate himself enough to be a mutant. Has he ever interacted with the X-Men?
    Adam pulling up in Arrako to interact with Storm would be the most sensible way to go. It's silly that BP hasn't had any real dealings with Blue Marvel considering they were on a team together. Personally I think they would be a better Batman and Superman pairing than Batman and Superman.