Page 626 of 955 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626627628629630636676726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 14314
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LukeCagefan View Post
    I don't buy jis reasoning but whatever.
    The whole thing about Feige saying it was "too soon to recast T'Challa" is nonsensical.

Seriously, if it was too soon to recast, why did they still go on to shoot the movie?

I guess it wasn't too soon to make money.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Someone or her subscribers leaked pics and maybe more on twitter last night.
    Seriously?? LOLOLOLOLOL.

Rachel Dolezal of all people being on Onlyfans is one of the funniest things I've heard all year.

I'm still trying to understand what she's trying to achieve by identifying as black.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't think they would be dumb enough to do See Wakanda and die small scale, if they do, especially after giving Shuri rivalry with Namor instead of it going to T'Challa, I really don't see how a variant T'Challa will do any good. Unless WF ends with a post credit showing a return of T'Challa, IF he comes back he will be relegated to a side character and his traits will be completely split with Shuri. Her being the "Genius tech warrior Queen" and variant being "The warrior" and T'Challa will forever be shackled to Sharing the mantle with Shuri going forward.
    I've reached a point where I don't expect a variant T'Challa and If I were to think like I was in their position what remains is for them to mine T'Challa stories (his stories are the Vibranium mound) and gift them to every supporting character in the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Seriously?? LOLOLOLOLOL.

Rachel Dolezal of all people being on Onlyfans is one of the funniest things I've heard all year.

I'm still trying to understand what she's trying to achieve by identifying as black.
    Seriously. It's the funniest thing on the timeline at the moment.
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-27-2022 at 12:39 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I agree. But then again I live in a world where Rachel Dolezal of all people has an Onlyfans so anything is possible.
    You’re joking, right LMAO.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    But it's equally likely the villain could be someone from a completely different franchise, as your examples indicate, like ULTIMATUM or a resurgent AIM.
    I wouldn’t say equally likely. If the Okoye series is focused on the Dora Milaje there’s a good chance we’re going to get an adaptation of the Midnight Angels story, so I would imagine Marvel has villains like Tetu and Zenzi show up. Hell, even if this story focuses on the Dora outside Wakanda I’d expect someone like Achebe over say a Captain America villain.

I think T’Challa fans need to mentally prepare themselves for Marvel stealing everything that made him great in the comics and divvying it up between his side characters in live action. He may be gone from the movies but the iconic stories and concepts T’Challa brought to the franchise are still around and Marvel’s not gonna let them go to waste. The best we should hope for is Coogler and Feige stay the hell away from the games so hopefully EA can tell a proper T’Challa story that shows a fully realized version of the mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I wouldn’t say equally likely. If the Okoye series is focused on the Dora Milaje there’s a good chance we’re going to get an adaptation of the Midnight Angels story, so I would imagine Marvel has villains like Tetu and Zenzi show up. Hell, even if this story focuses on the Dora outside Wakanda I’d expect someone like Achebe over say a Captain America villain.

I think T’Challa fans need to mentally prepare themselves for Marvel stealing everything that made him great in the comics and divvying it up between his side characters in live action. He may be gone from the movies but the iconic stories and concepts T’Challa brought to the franchise are still around and Marvel’s not gonna let them go to waste. The best we should hope for is Coogler and Feige stay the hell away from the games so hopefully EA can tell a proper T’Challa story that shows a fully realized version of the mythos.
    Marvel Games are the one medium that hasn’t been touched by the MCU’s influence so hopefully T’Challa can thrive in that medium. As for the MCU, bleh T’Challa Jr sounds better than that bs and I’ve been very vocal about my hatred for that rumor. Still variant or bust for me.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Well we’ll see how Black Panthers appearance in Symbol of Truth ends tomorrow. I plan on getting it.

The bar is pretty is low. Shade throwing and cheap shots are expected. Let's see how bad Tochi nerfs T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

Of you told me this would of happened 4 years ago I would of laughed out loud and asked to have some of that HSH you were smoking...

Now we as BP fans have to watch the love action strip everything away, spit in Chad's and his families face while folks defend using his RL death to make money and advertise their movie, claim it was too soon to recast but not to make the movie, after first trying to downplay his Importance on favor of Wakanda or the mantle, and watch as this bullshit infects other media as they seem to be reducing his presence across-the-board.

Like, how did we slip into the darkest timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Of you told me this would of happened 4 years ago I would of laughed out loud and asked to have some of that HSH you were smoking...

Now we as BP fans have to watch the love action strip everything away, spit in Chad's and his families face while folks defend using his RL death to make money and advertise their movie, claim it was too soon to recast but not to make the movie, after first trying to downplay his Importance on favor of Wakanda or the mantle, and watch as this bullshit infects other media as they seem to be reducing his presence across-the-board.

Like, how did we slip into the darkest timeline?

Truly are in the darkest timeline. Only thing left to make.all this worse is if a solo game does get announced but T'Challa dies and you have to play as Shuri or an OC and for the comics to simply pull the trigger and kill T'Challa off for a couple years.

Ultimate Member

The first Wakanda Forever toy is in stores now.

It's Shuri and some plane that looks like they just threw something together from established parts.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-BLP-6I...es%2C88&sr=1-1

Don't know why it's $48 on Amazon yet $30 at Wal-Mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The whole thing about Feige saying it was "too soon to recast T'Challa" is nonsensical.

Seriously, if it was too soon to recast, why did they still go on to shoot the movie?

I guess it wasn't too soon to make money.
    Exactly my point. People will eat anything up.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LukeCagefan View Post
    Exactly my point. People will eat anything up.
    Yeah, WF is going to make money.

I've pretty much come to accept this fact. However, I don't plan to watch it (although my wife is sort of hyped for the movie) and won't even stream it.

That's just me though.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Deadpool/Wolverine news reminds you just how bad they fumbled with no T'Challa in Wakanda Forever.

We could have got T'Challa vs Namor. An epic fight. Instead we'll get corny jokes from Shuri and her looking like no match for Namor at all smh

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Deadpool/Wolverine news reminds you just how bad they fumbled with no T'Challa in Wakanda Forever.

We could have got T'Challa vs Namor. An epic fight. Instead we'll get corny jokes from Shuri and her looking like no match for Namor at all smh
    We'll probably see a new T'challa after Secret Wars. They'll probably merge a few earths together into a new one, and bring in a new T'challa. I don't think Marvel wants Black Panther 3 to be led up by Lettia after all the issues they had with her with BP2.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)