Page 80 of 955 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180580 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, edited.

Yeah i am definitely hoping for the same as well and that's the same vibe i got too. I'm hoping for the best.
    I mean we were right around here about spoilers:
    gentle being the sleeper agent on Mars
    end of spoilers so maybe that's the case. I mean the whole time I was reading it that's exactly what came to mind. It was also nice with Ridley's first issue with T'Challa criticizing the Parliament and how democracies suffer immensely from inaction or slow response

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    It was sold out at my local comic book shop too. Oh well, guess digital is the way to go.
    The lowest I have seen it on Ebay is $15. The highest so far $149.

Funny thing is the cover with Tosin on it is the cheapest. The other three covers are the highest one. The three you could order FOC.

I guess the RUMOR want him to be Miles Morales 2.0 got the usual suspects.

I have some of the same issues with #3 that Digi and others stated. Not much movement of the plot when there should have been by now. If this were episodes of a cartoon series then great but comics need to move faster.

Still optomistic about the run though. But Ridley really needs to find T'Challa's propper voice consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I have some of the same issues with #3 that Digi and others stated. Not much movement of the plot when there should have been by now. If this were episodes of a cartoon series then great but comics need to move faster.

Still optomistic about the run though. But Ridley really needs to find T'Challa's propper voice consistently.

Question though
    [Spoiler] is Gentle capable of destabilizing Krakoa?[/Spoilers]
    No, he isn't.

Plus, Krokoa is new and T'challa had these dudes in place for a long. Plus, Gentle has never risen that high up the ranks anywhere.

So, I woudl assume, Gentle was just information more than destabilizing. Or his role evolved as the situation evolved. Unlike the others, Gentle has been in contact with T'challa a lot. The other agents acted like seeing T'chalal was huge deal.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Idk what it is, but Cabal’s work here is magic. I’ve loved every page thus far.

Gentle was always a real one. Glad he stayed true to his heart and didn't get corrupted.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    It was sold out at my local comic book shop too. Oh well, guess digital is the way to go.

This issue was gone in my shop too. Dang. Gonna have to try another shop or order it. Thought it was in my pull but im glad to see it selling.

spoilers:
    I wonder if Duggan would’ve used Gentle being a sleeper agent if Gentle had gotten elected to the X-Men? Glad Ridley is making use of him at least
    end of spoilers

Shame that T’Challa is still tied to Storm but I guess there’s no changing that until BP2 (assuming they actually are making Nakia have his child). Otherwise the issue was fine but light on plot. Great art though!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    spoilers:
    I wonder if Duggan would’ve used Gentle being a sleeper agent if Gentle had gotten elected to the X-Men? Glad Ridley is making use of him at least
    end of spoilers

Shame that T’Challa is still tied to Storm but I guess there’s no changing that until BP2 (assuming they actually are making Nakia have his child). Otherwise the issue was fine but light on plot. Great art though!
    Calling it now, NuNakia will be revived either by BP2 or after the film releases.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I am one who is actually happy to see Ridley is continuing the romance between Ro and Tchalla. I hope this continues into the future and beyond.

Love wins!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

stelfreeze > juan cabal

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I am one who is actually happy to see Ridley is continuing the romance between Ro and Tchalla. I hope this continues into the future and beyond.

Love wins!

I love it…. Hopefully it gets better because he’s still on mars.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Love wins!

Meh, All I saw is shade thrown STILL at T'Challa when he showed up from gambit. T'Challa should of back hand Barry's him.

Let him move on

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    stelfreeze > juan cabal
    For static panels? Maybe. For his aesthetic and ideas? Sure. For his action scenes? Hell no. For his depiction of the Royal family? HELL NO. T'Challa looked old AF and like a bond villain. Also scrawny as hell. Dude 6'0 200lb he should be drawn like this

Not like this

This one by Stelfreeze though.