Page 310 of 955 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410810 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 14314

Is someone gonna make a wakanda thread for those that are looking to enjoy the film? Just tryna be considerate because I’m not gonna be kind to it

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Is someone gonna make a wakanda thread for those that are looking to enjoy the film? Just tryna be considerate because I’m not gonna be kind to it
    Lol, Awe hell naw! Let them stay in here with us and get some of this...!!! The world needs to know just how trash it is to make a movie about the principle character yet not even have the character in it. Dammit, i just triggered myself while considering how the first movie was a test run for this concept. T'Challa was gone for at least 1/4th of his first movie....��������

It is probably more likely a mod will come in and tell us to "appreciate" to be honest.

Everytime someone tries to start a black panther thread that isn't this one, it dies. Shuri thread is dead, Coates thread failed, ect.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

If T’Challa is not in the movie and the majority of the focus will be on different characters the lion share of the discourse around the movie should be happening in those characters’ threads. I’ve been saying that and I’ve wanted to apply a similar idea to the comics but engagement is always bad on anything Black Panther related that doesn’t have T’Challa’s name on it, like MOS said.

Maybe try ignoring the movie and talking positively about things you actually like about BP. I’m gonna reread the McGregor run or something and discuss that here most likely because while I won’t be watching the movie I’m not gonna waste energy shitting on it. Everything that’s needed to be said about the sequel has been said and y’all need to prepare yourselves for the usual suspects getting in here and throwing a hissy fit about not supporting it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol, Awe hell naw! Let them stay in here with us and get some of this...!!! The world needs to know just how trash it is to make a movie about the principle character yet not even have the character in it. Dammit, i just triggered myself while considering how the first movie was a test run for this concept. T'Challa was gone for at least 1/4th of his first movie....��������
    Well I wouldn't say 1/4. Maybe 1/8. But the thing that the movie did in that time span is show just how screwed Wakanda was. They were so desperate they were willing to give the HSH and mantle to M'Baku since he was the only one they could think of who had the means to challenge Erik (which the Javari would of had their isht rocked if not for T'Challa) and M'Baku didn't want that smoke.

This is what I mean by marvel writing themselves into a corner. Shuri wasn't even a thought in anyone's mind to challenge Erik. Okoye was too loyal and Nakia didn't have the means as she was a spy. Everyone had a role and a lane and they established that HARD on the first film. Now they have to break it and it's going to look disjoined

I’m not either. But then I probably won’t have a lot to say since I won’t be seeing it. All of my info will be hearsay. And I’ll just drop an opinion or two on what I’ve heard.

I created one last year and ain’t nobody posted in it. But I’ll do it again once we get closer to release. Even though I know the usual suspects will be in here whining about us not supporting it. Lmao. At least I have the ignore button.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I created one last year and ain’t nobody posted in it. But I’ll do it again once we get closer to release. Even though I know the usual suspects will be in here whining about us not supporting it. Lmao. At least I have the ignore button.
    I gotta be careful otherwise I'll likely get banned, I use the passive aggressive button lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I gotta be careful otherwise I'll likely get banned, I use the passive aggressive button lol

I don’t think people should get banned for giving their opinion of a movie. Even if you’re being critical of it, it’s your opinion. Not sure that makes a whole lot of sense. But I’ve seen people get banned over petty circumstances on other forums.

I like how you’re calling your ban ahead of time though. Lol

I know Coogler probably didn't intend for this at all, but it's really weird to think that the only strong male lead left in the franchise is M'Baku of all characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know Coogler probably didn't intend for this at all, but it's really weird to think that the only strong male lead left in the franchise is M'Baku of all characters.
    And he really shouldn't be involved if the plot is outside of Wakanda.

Dude's tribe isolated from Wakanda itself... he ain't gonna magically care about MIT and some south american water country lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I don’t think people should get banned for giving their opinion of a movie. Even if you’re being critical of it, it’s your opinion. Not sure that makes a whole lot of sense. But I’ve seen people get banned over petty circumstances on other forums.

I like how you’re calling your ban ahead of time though. Lol
    Dude Ive been banned after a mod told me I was being toxic and some other fun words for calling out the toxic people who were infecting this thread and was told I was the problem and not the people posting the garbage and actual name calling. The only way I can have staved off the Perma ban, had been from passive aggressiveness and not quoting people specifically lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Dude's tribe isolated from Wakanda itself... he ain't gonna magically care about MIT and some south american water country lol
    It's all good though, because ATLEAST the movie will really honor Chad. After all, it's all about him and his legacy... Ignore how pitiful and trash it actually is by leaving it as is because when you actually think about it, it's suuuper disrespectful to Chad's sacrifice and dedication. Its really special though.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

I'm not sure if the audience really does either...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Dude Ive been banned after a mod told me I was being toxic and some other fun words for calling out the toxic people who were infecting this thread and was told I was the problem and not the people posting the garbage and actual name calling. The only way I can have staved off the Perma ban, had been from passive aggressiveness and not quoting people specifically lol.
    Well, I think that we know how these things tend to go and exactly why. In over 8yrs I got warning over just responding to trash trolling.