Page 301 of 955 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401801 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    "After everything that just happened in Wakanda, Captain America isn't convinced T'Challa's got his head on straight, which will make it difficult for him to contribute to the Avengers in a useful way. Things get even worse when a new galactic threat arrives: the Colonialist, who's determined to take over Earth itself."

So, Cap throws shade at T'Challa because reasons. How much do you want to bet that this new "colonizer" will take out the IGEW on his way here?
    I hope he does. And then moves on to destroy everything that Coats tried to establish.
    Id buy a colonizer tshirt if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Thor Love and Thunder BLACK PANTHER BAST Connection Revealed!

New Rockstars
    Aren't these the ppl that lied about Chadwick Bosemans family?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I'm torn between EMH version and AA when Redjack wrote him/ Pantherjack. Him soloing leader and his cabal, taking on Ares, and all of PQ... I dunno
    EMH was the best T'Challa in a team context. AA/Pantherjack in a solo context.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Aren't these the ppl that lied about Chadwick Bosemans family?
    Yes they are. And they still haven’t said anything about Derrick Boseman wanting a recast.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Some good news! But LOL did they really just call Black Panther and storm and "entanglement"

My only concern about this is that they are removing him from wakanda just in time for the movie to come out and then Ridley might focus on Side characters and his brand new original creation while t'challa is mostly limited to The Avengers book
    Well at least he won’t get killed off.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Incredible Member

Some good news! But LOL did they really just call Black Panther and storm and "entanglement"

My only concern about this is that they are removing him from wakanda just in time for the movie to come out and then Ridley might focus on Side characters and his brand new original creation while t'challa is mostly limited to The Avengers book

I think maybe tchalla promised to help storm and now he’s traveling around with the avengers lol that’s a well know entanglement.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    I think maybe tchalla promised to help storm and now he’s traveling around with the avengers lol that’s a well know entanglement.
    Instead of the Obama and Michelle of Marvel they are the Will and Jada

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I’m almost tired of taking shots at Ridley, but I’d rather not see him write anything Avengers related. The artist slated to take over German Peralta does some nice work though. We’ll see if he can deliver on TChalla’s look. I don’t think I’ve seen a lot of his work before.
    Germane did the artwork in Narcisse Rise of the black panther, and Redjacks KiB. He's pretty solid. Ridleys action scene's will look 100% better than they do now

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Yes they are. And they still haven’t said anything about Derrick Boseman wanting a recast.
    Barely anyone has. Funny how early on people kept throwing out "Respect his families wishes" and then when they speak up? Radio silence

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Thor Love and Thunder BLACK PANTHER BAST Connection Revealed!

New Rockstars
    Isn't it interesting to have BAST in Thor's upcoming movie when the villain in the film is the god butcher. And how Bast was not in the 1st panther film. Having BAST in the Thor movie does not bode well for Black Panther and there are rumors floating around bout how it will effect T'Challa.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

At least we've made it past 300 pages of discussion and appreciation, though I do wish we had more to appreciate this year. That said, I am looking forward to Black Panther 2099 in Spider-Man 2099 Exodus, and optimistic that'll give us a great look at the future legacy of the Black Panther. Oh, and "Vibranium Man" in Avengers Forever #6 at least looks pretty cool. Give him a bit more of a panther-like design for his helmet and his armor would make a great variant design for T'Challa's Panther Habit.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellscream View Post
    Read the summary to the new arc. So is this the 3rd or 4th volume to Ridely story? And what happen to the hyped up Tosin character?
    Here is what is odd...

Ridley's Black Panther volume 2 only covers 6-10.

So is this new threat easily taken out in 2 issues and is issue 10 a double sized issue?

Ultimate Member

The new Shuri/Black Panther graphic novel that came out last month got a review on Kirkus (the magazine that schools get for book reviews and who RARELY reviews anything comic related not named Miles Morales).

Interesting thing the book does that everyone else has ignored about T'Challa and Shuri...

SHURI AND T’CHALLA
    Into the Heartlands
    Brown, Roseanne A.
    Illus. by Dika Araújo, Natacha Bustos &
    Claudia Aguirre

. Intelligent Shuri walks in the shadow of her older brother, who is destined to be king of Wakanda, but she longs to make her mark. Meanwhile, T’Challa grapples with his complicated feelings about his sibling—though he loves his sister, in a world where his mother hadn’t died, she never would have been born.
    Of course they are really step siblings...

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    The new Shuri/Black Panther graphic novel that came out last month got a review on Kirkus (the magazine that schools get for book reviews and who RARELY reviews anything comic related not named Miles Morales).

Interesting thing the book does that everyone else has ignored about T'Challa and Shuri...

SHURI AND T’CHALLA
    Into the Heartlands
    Brown, Roseanne A.
    Illus. by Dika Araújo, Natacha Bustos &
    Claudia Aguirre

Of course they are really step siblings...
    Still going with the smart sister who has a brother lucky to be born first narrative huh

Still going with the smart sister who has a brother lucky to be born first narrative huh

Well it at least said she’s in the shadow of her brother. But I’m betting like you alluded to, that they downplay TChalla’s genius. It’s annoying......