Page 41 of 955 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Speaking of controversy.
    Attachment 117373

I’m not saying she should or shouldn’t have gotten the vaccine. But if all it takes is money to get her to forget about standing her ground on something. It makes me think of the old saying “money talks.” Like I said I’m not saying I’m for or against the vaccine, but I don’t like that all it took was money to convince her otherwise.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

So beef up up Shuri and M'Baku (who has his own damn thing) in order to replace T'Challa.

I legit hate they didnt make M'Baku a villain in the original movie now.

All this is dumb. A Black Panther film franchise going forward without T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    There is a 30% chance that this sequel might do better than the first one.
    Naw, I think social media is going to unleash hell on this movie and knock a chunk out of bit. Not a big chunk, but enough to allow for it to at least pull close to even! Hell who am I kidding so many sheep out there who don't understand what is really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    LMAO

Wow! Money can make you do things such as switching sides. This is assuming the story is true.
    So some of the people who were against a recast came up financially. Its just suspect man.

The thing is a new actor should have benefitted now and even more if they used a REAL LEGACY CHARACTER like TChalla.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Naw, I think social media is going to unleash hell on this movie and knock a chunk out of bit. Not a big chunk, but enough to allow for it to at least pull close to even! Hell who am I kidding so many sheep out there who don't understand what is really going on.
    Black Girl Magic and feminism will come out the wood work to attack anyone (who is not a black woman) that does support that movie. And will try to guilt trip folks to support it.

The SAME ones whose claws would be out if this was the OTHER way around.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    So some of the people who were against a recast came up financially. Its just suspect man.

The thing is a new actor should have benefitted now and even more if they used a REAL LEGACY CHARACTER like TChalla.
    Probably thinking if this tanks or under performs this might be the last film we get cast in.

Michael B Jordan says HI. Excluding Creed & Panther-everything else he has starred in has been funded by him or his production company.

While his Fantastic Four co-stars still get hired for stuff. Who count for 45 movies and only 5 were box office hits. Jordan had 4 hits out of 7 movies.

Using vaccine as contract negotiation leversge is 4d chess

Shuri really is the smartest lololol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Black Girl Magic and feminism will come out the wood work to attack anyone (who is not a black woman) that does support that movie. And will try to guilt trip folks to support it.

The SAME ones whose claws would be out if this was the OTHER way around.
    And all of it will be rendered moot if rumors are true and M’Baku ends up being the new Black Panther anyway. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    And all of it will be rendered moot if rumors are true and M’Baku ends up being the new Black Panther anyway. Lmao.
    How the hell would that even work? He’d be the White Gorilla not the Black Panther, he’s not even in the Panther tribe! Fuming right now.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    How the hell would that even work? He’d be the White Gorilla not the Black Panther, he’s not even in the Panther tribe! Fuming right now.
    A video game is our last hope at this point. The MCU version of Black Panther is walking trash heap now.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

Problem is, Nate Moore thinks otherwise.

Maybe T'Challa's death will cause him to have a change of heart which will eventually convert him to worship bast, thereby, making him the new BP or something dumb like that.

Imagine if they change the comics to that. DAMMMMMNNNN

That's what I'm wondering. Wouldn't it be like the Pope becoming the POTUS? Or vice versa?