Page 421 of 955 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521921 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 14314

Wait, is the idea that if black people won't see this movie cause of no T'challa, they can make up for it by getting latinos to see it cause of Namor?

Niffleheim

There is no IFs about it, the movie is going to definitely be successful because of those two groups represented in a fantastical marvel movie.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wait, is the idea that if black people won't see this movie cause of no T'challa, they can make up for it by getting latinos to see it cause of Namor?
    That sounds just like the thinking of the typical Hollywood executive. I would expect nothing less than racist absurdity. There are more clones there than the island of Krakoa, and they spit out variations of the same message when speaking on performative representation.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    That sounds just like the thinking of the typical Hollywood executive. I would expect nothing less than racist absurdity. There are more clones there than the island of Krakoa, and they spit out variations of the same message when speaking on performative representation.
    SMH I hope this backfires but Marvel's too stupid to take the hint and will probably blame everyone/everything else besides this ridiculous scheme.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    ̶I̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶?̶
    ̶
    ̶W̶h̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶p̶a̶r̶a̶t̶e̶d̶?̶?̶?̶
    ̶
    ̶L̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶s̶?̶?̶ ̶M̶a̶i̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶f̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶s̶?̶?̶?̶
    ̶
    ̶S̶t̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶P̶a̶n̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶P̶a̶n̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶.̶
    ̶S̶t̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶X̶-̶M̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶.̶
    ̶
    ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶2̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶s̶.̶

How DANGEROUS would an X-Men controlled Wakanda be??? With a space fleet and access to Mars?
    We can take out Mars and toss a Wakanda (all black) X-Men team with Storm with the main version-(Scott & Jean) and Synch and Prodigy leading a Wakanda based one.

̶I̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶S̶y̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶&̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶d̶i̶g̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶N̶e̶w̶ ̶X̶-̶M̶e̶n̶ ̶A̶c̶a̶d̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶&̶ ̶G̶e̶n̶ ̶X̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶s̶.̶

̶I̶ ̶W̶O̶U̶L̶D̶ ̶N̶O̶T̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ ̶L̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶K̶I̶N̶G̶.̶ ̶

̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶s̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶k̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶u̶p̶.̶ ̶Y̶e̶a̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶g̶r̶a̶p̶h̶i̶c̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶N̶E̶V̶E̶R̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶.̶

̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶R̶E̶A̶S̶O̶N̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶k̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶M̶o̶s̶a̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶D̶a̶v̶i̶d̶ ̶W̶a̶l̶k̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶C̶y̶b̶o̶r̶g̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶n̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶N̶O̶T̶H̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶6̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶P̶a̶n̶t̶h̶e̶r̶.̶
    ̶H̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶S̶l̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶p̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶.̶
    Why? Because Wakanda has their own Space Force that they call The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda Why would Krakoa suddenly need anything Wakanda has and vice versa?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-02-2022 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Why? Wakanda has their own Space Force that they call The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda Why would Wakanda need anything Krakoa has and vice versa?
    Yup, and I wish to God that T'Challa would flag them down, and hitch a ride throughout space having adventures and wait out all the shenanigans going on in the 616 and MCU. At this point there's no other option for making lemonade out of all the lemons dumped on T'Challa.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Nah Namor looks dope. Probably will look much better in live action.

However, Im starting to get the feeling Nakia dies in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Those new Namor pictures make me so sad, I don't wanna see him fight Shuri, MBaku and Okoye. I want T'Challa
    Apparently Okoye rumbles with Attuma.

Even if Okoye is peak human... c'mon. She would get crushed with no powers.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Namor looks utterly ridiculous

Basically took thr bp mythos and went "lets mske it spanish/south american now too!"

Avatar of a jaguar god in a secret poc civilization

Lol bast have mercy
    Well they already know they aren't going to get that fat paycheck from Black people. They were so full of isht about exploring the rich tapestry of Wakanda and the characters introduced. So they are going to introduce another secret society to try and get more POC cash since they know they are going to be hurting without T'Challa

It is something that NAMOR and T'Challa are the most trending in regards to the film..

Such a blown opportunity. BAST DAMNIT

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Well they already know they aren't going to get that fat paycheck from Black people. They were so full of isht about exploring the rich tapestry of Wakanda and the characters introduced. So they are going to introduce another secret society to try and get more POC cash since they know they are going to be hurting without T'Challa
    TBF this was in place before Chadwick died. Nobody wanted to believe the rumors. Just like they didnt want to believe they were killing T'Challa.

They went that route with Namor to differ from from Aquaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Apparently Okoye rumbles with Attuma.

Even if Okoye is peak human... c'mon. She would get crushed with no powers.
    Perhaps she would have prep time on her side.
    Last edited by XJlock; 07-02-2022 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Perhaps, she would have prep time on her side.
    Touche....

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Nah Namor looks dope. Probably will look much better in live action.

However, Im starting to get the feeling Nakia dies in the movie.
    What makes you think they’ll kill Nakia? Especially with those rumors of her and T’Challa having a son.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    What makes you think they’ll kill Nakia? Especially with those rumors of her and T’Challa having a son.
    1. Why isnt she featured in the promo material?
    2. I remember a few here pointing out how Lupita wasnt on set like that?
    3. The rumor is that Shuri seeks out T'Challa's son. Why would she she do that and not his mother?