Page 405 of 955 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505905 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 14314
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Winter Soldier was a rip on Bourne except they did it from another angle. The "villain" (Bucky) was Bourne.

In other new just saw an interview it’s official no more tchalla in the mcu. It’s about to get ugly most definitely someone else will be the black panther Martin freeman interview look it up

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    In other new just saw an interview it’s official no more tchalla in the mcu. It’s about to get ugly most definitely someone else will be the black panther Martin freeman interview look it up
    I don't think anyone in this forum is expecting Marvel to secretly have the character in the movie or have recast the role without telling us or have brought in a variant without telling. Most people in this forum are realists and know exactly what's about to happen.

The only thing that's going to save T'Challa is the abject failure of this movie and the new Wakanda is the star retrofitting narrative.

And even then the movie will still be a failure because people that don't value the character are in charge

Wakanda is essentially a new dumping Ground for original black creations. A place for these half famous literaries to insert themselves and their ideas above the history of this franchise and the people that wrote it and the character himself.
    How many brand new characters do we have in the franchise in the last run and a half that are supposed to be big deals going forward? Brand new Origins? Brand new character attributes?

Using T'Challa as a springboard for all these new african characters is poetic and nice in a way but the problem is he's a better character than all of them combined for the simple fact that he has the Legacy big enough to do something like spawning all of these black characters. Without him it will fall apart.

He's the only one with broad appeal outside of Shuri who might appeal to some white women at least before Leticia turned into Candace Owens on them.

Like was said previously in this thread speak with your wallets. They better hope all those Grandma's from the first movie are into comic books/merchandise and games now
    Last edited by Ekie; 06-27-2022 at 04:37 PM.

Incredible Member

I have a question are y’all supporting mcu black panther or just taking as a lost. I’m not wasting my money. Lol my kids can’t stand shuri well the mcu version.

I have a question are y’all supporting mcu black panther or just taking as a lost. I’m not wasting my money. Lol my kids can’t stand shuri well the mcu version.
    Haha nope. If there’s no T’Challa I’m not giving them a single penny. Period.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Heh that's funny and also makes me curious, if you don't mind me asking what did your kids dislike about Shuri specifically?

I have also written off Wakanda Forever. Without T'Challa there's really no point to it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Heh that's funny and also makes me curious, if you don't mind me asking what did your kids dislike about Shuri specifically?

I have also written off Wakanda Forever. Without T'Challa there's really no point to it.

I have 2 girls and 2 boys. They just said she annoying and to skinny can’t fight they had a lot to say lol. Disney plus for BP2

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah he pushed for it otherwise he didn't want the role. I think there was something else too ontop of the turning down endorsements that would have a negative impact on T'Challa image and imagery for young black boys. Maybe he created the Wakanda forever salute?
    We really took that man for granted bro. And now they’re about to crap all over his legacy and call it a tribute. Smh.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Haha nope. If there’s no T’Challa I’m not giving them a single penny. Period.
    Not one cent

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

Which the other worry that comes to mind is if they do Recast T'Challa at some point, will the new person actually channel comics Priest,Hudlin, Redjack T'Challa, or the more basic Cap version. If Coogler is running the show still would he even allow it? They may not have the pull Chad did. Which is a BIG problem that hurts getting T'Challa right
    Again, pull a Batman and have a movie starring a T’Challa variant in his own earth. Heck get a new director if Coogler won’t do it.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Hell no. Screw Disney for this crap. Hope it does Lightyear numbers.

Let me see.....

I have 2 girls and 2 boys. They just said she annoying and to skinny can’t fight they had a lot to say lol. Disney plus for BP2
    Almost everyone I know didn't like movie Shuri and told me she was annoying, condescending and unlikable.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I kinda dislike the whole casualness she instills in the setting. Which granted is an issue with the rest of the family where no one really treats T'Challa as king.

Like the never freeze bit which has everyone, even Okoye ribbing T'Challa. As I said it's too casual, where's the kingly dignity am I right?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LukeCagefan View Post
    Hell no. Screw Disney for this crap. Hope it does Lightyear numbers.

I’m Dead this crap funny AF lolololololol. Not light year numbers lolololol