Page 625 of 955 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625626627628629635675725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    What I mean is Marvel is about making their shows/movies as interesting as possible. Just like they are making The Hood an Ironheart villain in her show. They are making The Leader the villain Captain America 4. At least from what I know they were never antagonists for these characters in the comics.

Im not sure they are going to do an Okoye show without some character of note. Or some well known source material. Is easier to just adapt a T'Challa storyline to Okoye instead.
    I don't see your logic here:

"Marvel Studios have been using villains from other franchises in their shows/movies. Therefore, they'll use T'Challa plots in a Wakanda-based series!"

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Correct... and Umthondo is Xhosa for...
    Ahhh. I see.

Yeah... Oof

Niffleheim

"Marvel Studios have been using villains from other franchises in their shows/movies. Therefore, they'll use T'Challa plots in a Wakanda-based series!"
    They'll adapt a T'Challa story arc for Okoye and attach an interesting villain for her show just like they have done with most of the MCU shows.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Ok. Learn the hard way when it happens. Cause its not like Okoye has a wealth of solo material to draw from where she can just have her own show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    They'll adapt a T'Challa story arc for Okoye and attach an interesting villain for her show just like they have done with most of the MCU shows.
    Not really any stories they could adapt form T'Challa except Maybe his time in hells kitchen, and even then it makes little sense for the DM to be out on their own not protecting the Royal family

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Not really any stories they could adapt form T'Challa except Maybe his time in hells kitchen, and even then it makes little sense for the DM to be out on their own not protecting the Royal family
    I can see Coogler easily re-jig See Wakanda, And Die for Okoye and the Doras.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I can see Coogler easily re-jig See Wakanda, And Die for Okoye and the Doras.
    Don't... Don't even play like that. That would be one of the most bullisht thing they could do. It's already bad enough that they took direct things from T'Challa that he accomplished in comics, to adapt one of his best stories into a side character... For a TV show would be beyond stupid

Niffleheim

Don't... Don't even play like that. That would be one of the most bullisht thing they could do. It's already bad enough that they took direct things from T'Challa that he accomplished in comics, to adapt one of his best stories into a side character... For a TV show would be beyond stupid
    An Avengers worldwide scope event like Secret Invasion has been downscaled to an espionage piece for Fury and See Wakanda, And Die would be an immediate hit as a story to showcase the Doras (maybe replace the villains or keep them if they want). Unfortunately at this point T'Challa's stories are no longer his stories and once it has been adapted it belongs to whichever character(s) they have at the center of the story being told.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Why Marvel Studios did NOT Recast Black Panther Revealed by Marvel Studios President
    Kevin Feige be sounding like DJ Akademiks.

Both of them constantly putting out nonsense.

I agree. But then again I live in a world where Rachel Dolezal of all people has an Onlyfans so anything is possible.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I agree. But then again I live in a world where Rachel Dolezal of all people has an Onlyfans so anything is possible.
    Wait...what?

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Wait...what?
    Someone or her subscribers leaked pics and maybe more on twitter last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Kevin Feige be sounding like DJ Akademiks.

Both of them constantly putting out nonsense.
    I don't buy his reasoning but whatever.
    Last edited by LukeCagefan; 09-27-2022 at 03:58 PM.

An Avengers worldwide scope event like Secret Invasion has been downscaled to an espionage piece for Fury and See Wakanda, And Die would be an immediate hit as a story to showcase the Doras (maybe replace the villains or keep them if they want). Unfortunately at this point T'Challa's stories are no longer his stories and once it has been adapted it belongs to whichever character(s) they have at the center of the story being told.
    I don't think they would be dumb enough to do See Wakanda and die small scale, if they do, especially after giving Shuri rivalry with Namor instead of it going to T'Challa, I really don't see how a variant T'Challa will do any good. Unless WF ends with a post credit showing a return of T'Challa, IF he comes back he will be relegated to a side character and his traits will be completely split with Shuri. Her being the "Genius tech warrior Queen" and variant being "The warrior" and T'Challa will forever be shackled to Sharing the mantle with Shuri going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Ok. Learn the hard way when it happens. Cause its not like Okoye has a wealth of solo material to draw from where she can just have her own show.
    But it's equally likely the villain could be someone from a completely different franchise, as your examples indicate, like ULTIMATUM or a resurgent AIM.