Page 547 of 955 FirstFirst ... 47447497537543544545546547548549550551557597647 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 14314
    Astonishing Member

With honourable exception, It’s just been a decade of crapping on T’Challa, blaMing him for it and kissing Storm’s feet at every opportunity since AvX.

Instead of "The Long Shadow" it should have been called "The Long Shade".

Astonishing Member

We desperately need a new LI for T’Challa that we can stop this poisonous BS with Storm*

A one shot LI from the silver age, a Mary Sue OC, another of Shang-Chi’s sisters, hell even Medusa would be a step up at this stage

* love how the ‘power to the people’ crowd see no problem taking help from the self-proclaimed goddess who is 1/12 or two oligarchic dictatorships

T'Challa needs a new everything. Damn near the entire franchise has become toxic to him, at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    We desperately need a new LI for T’Challa that we can stop this poisonous BS with Storm*

A one shot LI from the silver age, a Mary Sue OC, another of Shang-Chi’s sisters, hell even Medusa would be a step up at this stage

* love how the ‘power to the people’ crowd see no problem taking help from the self-proclaimed goddess who is 1/12 or two oligarchic dictatorships
    I say bring back Monica Lynne, revamp Zanda to be like the BPQ version, revive NuNakia (which might happen if these rumors of BP2 are true), have T’Challa get an inhuman boo from Utolan, I’ll take practically anyone at this point.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Take him TFO of Wakanda by either sending him to rule the empire and giving him epic cosmic adventures or turn him into a globetrotting hero. Wakanda has become nothing but a toxic weight holding the character back and if Marvel desperately wants a T'Challa-less Wakanda they can have it, just don't put him or his name on any cover of any terrible book they put out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Well that was anticlimactic. Hot damn I hope Ridley leaves after issue 10. Oh and Tosin can burn already.
    Notice how only the male cast also was self deprecating or having shade thrown. And the female cast was praised or jumped on the opportunity to isht fling. There's a very clear drive to make black males come off like the absolute worst. Be it POS Tosin, listless Akili who is evil for 'reasons' and the return of whiny Bland Panther, T'ridley became more defeated thant Coates version, but it this was worse because Ridley brought in 3 new "allies" along with the return of Storm and the MA, and all of them did nothing but isht sling then bounce. Never had morlun been needed to come in and purge out atleast half this supporting cast. They are bloating the franchise and all of them are 1 dimensional and garbage

Astonishing Member

So since Tosin is probably taking over the book and notably hates Vibranium tech; will we be adding that to the fantastical elements Wakanda seems to be chucking on the trashfire?

Wakanda forever is going to be a hard sell; but compared to the comics…

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    So since Tosin is probably taking over the book and notably hates Vibranium tech; will we be adding that to the fantastical elements Wakanda seems to be chucking on the trashfire?

Wakanda forever is going to be a hard sell; but compared to the comics…
    Well I hope Marvel is ready for backlash like they’ve never seen before if Tosin is taking over because I have yet to see any positive things said about him.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

On the topic of Static it seems like his movie might be getting the axe soon with Coates' Superman film

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    On the topic of Static it seems like his movie might be getting the axe soon with Coates' Superman film
    Yay in the case of Coates. But Static getting his film cancelled is a huge loss. Especially with Reggie Hudlin and MBJ being in his corner.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Mighty Member

Here's some fuel for this dumpster fire; Is that a sky-bike in the WF Lego set? Shuri gets the sky-bike!? If I hear word of her meditating in the techo-jungle in the movie I'll have an aneurysm.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Here's some fuel for this dumpster fire; Is that a sky-bike in the WF Lego set? Shuri gets the sky-bike!? If I hear word of her meditating in the techo-jungle in the movie I'll have an aneurysm.
    TBF, Lego sets aren’t always a good indicator of what will happen in the movie. I remember Lego sets for the first movie having mecha panthers and lo and behold, they were nowhere to be seen in the film proper.

But the parasitism of Shuri and the rest of Wakanda are getting worse by the day. Maybe getting T’Challa out of Wakanda is a blessing in disguise.
    Last edited by BlackClaw; 08-10-2022 at 10:45 AM.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

I feel dumb now for wanting to believe Ridley taking over meant good things for T'Challa. How wrong I was .

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Hannah beachler did tease it in a tweet before Chadwick died as well as Ryan being a father now influencing the story. The sky bike and T'Challa II/Azari are a given at this point