Page 147 of 955 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 14314

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    To me its a deal of, writers thinking that because tchalla can fit in to street level stories to cosmic and everything in between, they start writing T'Challa as street level when he is NOT. He can be in that story but he will operate like Priest had him in the client, or Hudlin had him in 4 the hard way.

Yes. He goes from knocking out Rhinos in one punch in King in Black……

spoilers:

To getting knocked out by regular humans in Ridley’s run. That wasn’t just a jab either. She reached back and put TChalla on his ass. And the fact that he trained her makes her formidable, but not so much that his student should be able to rock his whole world in one punch.

Yes he did win once he got in his bag and said that’s enough, so that made me a little satisfied.

end of spoilers

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Yes. He goes from knocking out Rhinos in one punch in King in Black……

spoilers:

To getting knocked out by regular humans in Ridley’s run. That wasn’t just a jab either. She reached back and put TChalla on his ass. And the fact that he trained her makes her formidable, but not so much that his student should be able to rock his whole world in one punch.

Yes he did win once he got in his bag and said that’s enough, so that made me a little satisfied.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:

A simple show of her saying "ow i hurt my hand" or something would've fixed the problem for me. Just something, anything to remind people T'challa is still enhanced
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member

I like John Boyega. But he ran around yelling that girls name for like three movies.
    " he ran around yelling that girls name for like three movies." What does bad writing and mistreating John Boyega have to do with liking him. He did his job well with what the writers gave him to read as an actor.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantherKing View Post
    spoilers:

A simple show of her saying "ow i hurt my hand" or something would've fixed the problem for me. Just something, anything to remind people T'challa is still enhanced
    end of spoilers
    I agree. I think Ridley has completely ignored that fact. Or it doesn’t mean much to him.

Quote Originally Posted by milesvspeter View Post
    " he ran around yelling that girls name for like three movies." What does bad writing and mistreating John Boyega have to do with liking him. He did his job well with what the writers gave him to read as an actor.

I don’t get what you’re trying to say? I like John Boyega’s acting. If those were his lines, those were his lines. But they made me cringe. Always begging to see her or wondering if she’s okay.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantherKing View Post
    spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Nah, it's like I said on my original post
    spoilers:
    Omolola should of only gotten that sucker punch on T'Challa, after that, when he is serious and ready for the fight, she should not of even touched him after that and should of been handily and utterly defeated. T'Challa has faces multiple DM and his uncle who was enhanced solo on narcisse challenge day, so here's? It should of been an overwhelming defeat.
    end of spoilers

This is what I say is the problem with writers creating OCs that become integral parts of a story in a franchise, writers build them up at the expense of the title character when it should be the otherway around

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

great issue!!! tchalla needs an intervention. he can't go through his entire life not being able to trust anyone especially those that been down for him like as long as time.

nevertheless, im ready for ororo to go help save him from whatever threat will be gunning at him in the next couple of issues.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't think some of you know what a "knock out" is....

spoilers:
    He goaded her and puhed her buttons until she snapped and he got sucker punched and then got right back up
    end of spoilers

Can we at least criticize what was on panel for Bast sake. This is just silly to get mad at stuff that didnt happen... get mad a the stuff that actually did
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

nevertheless, im ready for ororo to go help save him from whatever threat will be gunning at him in the next couple of issues.
    I mean, at this point it is more likely ororo will be gunning for him too lol

This is obviously establishign a "T'challa vs Everyone" storyline, the only real question is how do they bring him back into the fold in a satisfactory way.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

spoilers:
    He goaded her and puhed her buttons until she snapped and he got sucker punched and then got right back up
    end of spoilers

Can we at least criticize what was on panel for Bast sake. This is just silly to get mad at stuff that didnt happen... get mad a the stuff that actually did

You can sugar coat it. But it was at least a knock down. It wasn’t pretty. Look at it again.

Well it seems so folks is on the fence and others are for the long haul. I'm going to assume the long haulers also read The Batman book by Ridely.
    I dont see the problem of where its going because I dropped out in issue 3. Because all the issues concerning what make Tchalla a character instead of an concept of the character was displayed in previous issues. Heck some of yaw even pointed out who will be the culprit 50 pages ago in the discussion. And someone brought up Moon Knight and one of Tchalla characteristics he used in Civil War, read lies, emotions, pheromones etc etc. Was the reason why someone was in the book. And could easily use the ability on everyone in the room. Looking at you Storm. (because she knows for a fact)

Tchalla: How are you doing on Arrako?

Storm: Its going as it could be?

Tchalla: ................If that is what you wish for me to believe. Than that it is.

So having Tchalla wax in wane in abilities or characteristics is not uncommon. Some writers like Black Panther but don't like the person underneath it.

I already pointed out what writers I could throw in the river with there feet in a block of cement. Maybe its because I hold Crying Freeman as my top comic and I am not really gett suspense or mystery from the story.

So everyone that enjoy it please do. And people that dont. Let them have there moment. More fans is more than welcome.
    Last edited by Hellscream; 03-02-2022 at 02:03 PM. Reason: grammar errors

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    great issue!!! tchalla needs an intervention. he can't go through his entire life not being able to trust anyone especially those that been down for him like as long as time.

Let's not do this

You can sugar coat it. But it was at least a knock down. It wasn’t pretty. Look at it again.
    I'm not the one calling it a "knock out"

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

I agree with this I'm more bothered by

spoilers:
    Her actually knocking him down and being able to hold out for as long as she did despite being injured and him being fully fine and focused on her. Because Ridley did it that way, it actually made omolola look better than tchalla on that she only lost because of her previous injury and had that not been the case, it would of been more of a stalemate. Though I also find it stupid that T'Challa would set himself up for a sucker punch, especially if he thinks she was the traitor. He should be more prepared than that

Given what we have seen, I feel she isn't above the level of say, Priest Nakia, who was trained by Tchalla personally, probably more than omolalola, however, when tchalla confronted her, she didn't stand a chance at all
    end of spoilers and less by the other thing.
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 03-02-2022 at 03:21 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I mean, at this point it is more likely ororo will be gunning for him too lol

This is obviously establishign a "T'challa vs Everyone" storyline, the only real question is how do they bring him back into the fold in a satisfactory way.

I dont see ororo as one of the "everyone" against T'Challa as he has already discretely told ororo of his indiscretion. when gentle gives her the full picture, yes she will be upset but not to the point where she will attack tchalla.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Let's not do this
    do wat?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!