Page 40 of 955 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140540 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    That was his magnum opus regarding Black Panther. Though I honestly liked the way he wrote the rivalry between T’Challa and Nighthawk in his Avengers run.
    That was pretty good. Marvel needs to make them rivals. Nighthawk should see BP as the only threat to stop whatever he's trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    No man, Ridley gonna pull off that Triple Lindy!

Lol, man I remember back in the day this thread had some of the most lit, in perfectly in context memes and gifs. You had all the smoke, laughs, and Black Panther knowledge one could ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Take out 3 pages in his career that only T'challa fans remember and he'd be vying for number 1 panther writer in regards to "actually respects the character"

Those three pages were.... so bad though lol

Just crossing my fingers he ends this "Tchalla as Avengers Lead" in a way that is bad ass. then i'll erase my memory of those 3 pages and pretend they never happened.
    That's the thing, it's so easy for writers to completely undo their good work with in a couple pages. Same can be said about the opposite to sometimes. Like Geoff Johns T'Challa vs red skull. The whole context of the fight now pretty dumb how much T'Challa struggled against skill but we ignore that and get straight to the part where T'Challa breaks skulls jaw, because those 3 pages can make the World of a difference

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Screen Rant
    @screenrant
    ·
    1h
    #BlackPanther2 star Letitia Wright has officially recovered from her injuries and is back on set Raising hands

Wright's spokesperson: "Filming resumed this month as planned and we're on schedule." Party popper

https://buff.ly/33k7jNB

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Screen Rant
    @screenrant
    ·
    1h
    #BlackPanther2 star Letitia Wright has officially recovered from her injuries and is back on set Raising hands

Wright's spokesperson: "Filming resumed this month as planned and we're on schedule." Party popper

https://buff.ly/33k7jNB
    Still hoping for a recast.

90-95 % perfect
    Hudlin
    Priest

80-85% perfect

RedJack
    Ewing
    Dwayne

75-80 perfect/needed longer runs

Gillis
    Liss
    Lee/Kirby
    Narcisse
    Kibblesmith
    Busiek

Would’ve been Amazing (85-90% perfect) but didn’t finish correctly/strongly & or added trash

Hickman
    McGregor
    Kirby
    Johns

Some amazing/good/great & some unforgivable trash

Jason Aaron

Trash 95-100%

Mayberry, BMB, Roy Thomas, TNC, Gay & the like
    Last edited by 4sake Baned; 01-14-2022 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeCagefan View Post
    Still hoping for a recast.
    Right.
    That hospital diagnosed minor injury that suddenly turned severe after The Hollywood Reporter released an article about her spreading anti-vax sentiments on set caused major fan backlash... has finally healed up and she's ready to resume filming away from the rest of the cast lol

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Im not on twitter. Although I do wish someone would point out to her that she wants kids to celebrate black death? This is NOT going to be the same movie going experience.

Chinchilla Black heart
    @chinchilla1970
    I feel everyone has done some over the top **** lately, so here's mine. I was TIRED of not seeing movies in the movie theatre. Sooooo the last few times I just rented the entire theatre and brought my BP2 team and once for my son's Christmas present. So F covid!

Chinchilla Black heart
    @chinchilla1970
    ·
    10h
    Exactly. And it actually wasn't that expensive. So I'm planning to, at some point, get a theatre once a month for different school groups, etc. especially when Black Panther 2 comes out! Raising hands

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Im not on twitter. Although I do wish someone would point out to her that she wants kids to celebrate black death? This is NOT going to be the same movie going experience.

Chinchilla Black heart
    @chinchilla1970
    I feel everyone has done some over the top **** lately, so here's mine. I was TIRED of not seeing movies in the movie theatre. Sooooo the last few times I just rented the entire theatre and brought my BP2 team and once for my son's Christmas present. So F covid!

Chinchilla Black heart
    @chinchilla1970
    ·
    10h
    Exactly. And it actually wasn't that expensive. So I'm planning to, at some point, get a theatre once a month for different school groups, etc. especially when Black Panther 2 comes out! Raising hands
    At this point I say, let reality hit the adults like a brick wall since I’ve seen way too many of the anti recast crowd say they’re against it because they believe Marvel is gonna give T’Challa the Paul Walker treatment. Once it sinks in that they’re killing him that’ll get more people on our side (variant or bust!).
    Last edited by BlackClaw; 01-14-2022 at 02:24 PM.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

At this point I say, let reality hit the adults like a brick wall since I’ve seen way too many of the anti recast crowd say they’re against it because they believe Marvel is gonna T’Challa the Paul Walker treatment. Once it sinks in that they’re killing him that’ll get more people on our side (variant or bust!).
    You would think the covid-19 would stop her from packing theaters with black school children

There is a 30% chance that this sequel might do better than the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    There is a 30% chance that this sequel might do better than the first one.
    Ehhhh unlikely. There's way too much stuff stacked against it. They have alot of controversy regarding the recast creeping up too. Unless the trailer was absolutely bonkers to get hype up its just not there

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Ehhhh unlikely. There's way too much stuff stacked against it. They have alot of controversy regarding the recast creeping up too. Unless the trailer was absolutely bonkers to get hype up its just not there
    Speaking of controversy.
    CC52FCBC-7285-4E56-9F52-014419EE22FB.jpg
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't know.

I feel like Disney/Marvel will pull up some sh*t with their campaign that would persuade the MCU fans and the general audience to pay for this movie.

It's a weird hunch that I feel about this.

LMAO

Wow! Money can make you do things such as switching sides. This is assuming the story is true.