Page 245 of 473 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 7090

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Beautiful article and I agree 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Beautiful article and I agree 100%!
    Always and forever! ❤️

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Just gonna say, really not feeling the need to include Jean in this article. I get what they are trying to say but it should've been put into a separate article. Marvel did not "explain why Storm and Jean are the strongest" in Red 2. They explained why power vs power is a silly fight to be had between two OLM.

On a separate note now I'm curious to know if this is how all potential fights between 2 Omegas will go? Instead of throwing power at each other and obliterating their surroundings, will it just be a battle of wills until one (or both) just crack?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

That's pretty much how it has always been...willpower has been the difference in lesser powerful characters being able to beat or hold their own against more powerful ones..stands to reason willpower would make the difference against similarly powerful ones (all other things, such as skill and experience, being equal).

I do kinda wish Jean wasn't shoehorned into this article

It is exactly what I have always said, but glad to see it officially!

The article said Willpower is the key and Jean is the Queen of Willpower!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    That's pretty much how it has always been...willpower has been the difference in lesser powerful characters being able to beat or hold their own against more powerful ones..stands to reason willpower would make the difference against similarly powerful ones (all other things, such as skill and experience, being equal).

Yupp. It was a weak fluff-piece.
    I got Storm and reference to XMR 02, which makes perfect sense but...I was waiting for the writer to expound on why Jean herself is also one of the strongest Omegas. Nothing.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post

I remember skill (and I'm assuming willpower since it was a telepathic fight) being the deciding factor between Rachel and Emma with Emma's victory despite the difference in raw power. This was just a more flashy version of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. It was a weak fluff-piece.
    I got Storm and reference to XMR 02, which makes perfect sense but...I was waiting for the writer to expound on why Jean herself is also one of the strongest Omegas. Nothing.
    It didn't even make the case as to why Storm would be considered the strongest, nvm Jean.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Fantastic Member

I squealed in that Storm/Vulcan scene in X-Men Red!

So a question for you all as several of you have been discussing who should play JEAN in MCU. Have we had it confirmed that mutants will be in Disney MCU 616 any time soon? I know theres rumours of Rogue being in Marvels, but apart from Xmen 97 animated series, have we got any concrete evidence of mutants coming soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    So a question for you all as several of you have been discussing who should play JEAN in MCU. Have we had it confirmed that mutants will be in Disney MCU 616 any time soon? I know theres rumours of Rogue being in Marvels, but apart from Xmen 97 animated series, have we got any concrete evidence of mutants coming soon?
    Nope. No talk from the higher-ups or any notable leaks.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

In the latest episode of CerebroCast, after host Connor Goldsmith suggests to Gillen that he reread Inferno (the original arc), King Kieron reveals:

“I want to, definitely. Especially because I’m doing some Jean Grey stuff in #JudgmentDay and obviously all that stuff is in there.”

Source (see second tweet in thread): https://mobile.twitter.com/Jean_RED_...97636533653506

/dead

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Always and forever! ❤️

Sweet Goddess... which artist is responsible for this rebellion XD uglystorm.jpg
    Last edited by The Regent; 05-22-2022 at 11:29 PM.

BANNED

Sweet Goddess... which artist is responsible for this rebellion XD uglystorm.jpg
    Ley them make it. Everything about that story was garbage. There was probably just something in the air at the time lmao

The artist was Stuart Immonen, who's excellent overall. The face reminds me of what Larraz did with Polaris in one of the recent issues of X-Men, and what they—I'm not sure who the artist is—did with Scarlet Witch in the panel below:

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Let them make it. Everything about that story was garbage. There was probably just something in the air at the time lmao
    Everything about that story was heavenly.

In other news, Kieron compared Scott and Jean's voices as follows, lol:

Scott: You are unsuited for command.

Jean: For ****'s sake, stop doing that.

I have a feeling is going to write a kickass Jean.

In other news, Kieron compared Scott and Jean's voices as follows, lol:

Scott: You are unsuited for command.

Jean: For ****'s sake, stop doing that.

I have a feeling is going to write a kickass Jean.
    Sounds like Jean being tired of everyone's BS. XD
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~