Page 247 of 473 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 7090

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Interesting...though not quite the same scenario, it's giving me X-Factor #1 fiery frustration vibes, when she chewed Warren and Scott out for "giving up"
    and that conversation ends with her blowing a freakin' hole in the wall, lol.

~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post

Yep, one Telekinetic Force Blast, please!

And Jean's TK has only increased many times over since this showing...!! Today, that same TK blast would prolly take down a building!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yep, one Telekinetic Force Blast, please!

And Jean's TK has only increased many times over since this showing...!! Today, that same TK blast would prolly take down a building!
    Maybe she'll blow off another Celestials thumb in A.X.E.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Today, that same TK blast would prolly take down a building!
    And that would be if she was blasting at low-power. Keep in mind, in Planet-Size X-Men #1, Jean was able to hurl a skyscraper-sized, undoubtedly multiple-ton space station at escape velocity (i.e., about 11,220+ mph) from Mars. Frankly, that's a mind-boggling feat. Telekinetically, she has enough power to move multiple tons at high-hypersonic speeds, i.e., at nearly Mach 15 speeds, which are over five times the speed of sound. Moreover, the telekinetic shield in which she encased the space station was also able to withstand the force and damage of such a trajectory.

Could you imagine? lmao.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

I am not sure what I want the interaction to be between Jean and the Celestials....maybe blow one apart until they acknowledge Jean is as powerful as them, lol!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Indeed...and yet...

That's Jean...to piggyback off of what Mercury said, she can be angry enough to smash a sofa through a wall....but considerate enough to make sure it doesn't harm anyone on the way down, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    And that would be if she was blasting at low-power. Keep in mind, in Planet-Size X-Men #1, Jean was able to hurl a skyscraper-sized, undoubtedly multiple-ton space station at escape velocity (i.e., about 11,220+ mph) from Mars. Frankly, that's a mind-boggling feat. Telekinetically, she has enough power to move multiple tons at high-hypersonic speeds, i.e., at nearly Mach 15 speeds, which are over five times the speed of sound. Moreover, the telekinetic shield in which she encased the space station was also able to withstand the force and damage of such a trajectory.

Yes, Indeed!

I love this scene!

That space station is prolly the largest and heaviest and fastest feat of TK Jean has performed. Truly phenominal!!

And while old Mags <thinks> Jean needs to "rest easy", this ain't your Grandma's Marvel Girl, lol! This Jean is handling the load just fine. No strain here!

Yes, Indeed!

I love this scene!

That space station is prolly the largest and heaviest and fastest feat of TK Jean has performed. Truly phenominal!!

And while old Mags <thinks> Jean needs to "rest easy", this ain't your Grandma's Marvel Girl, lol! This Jean is handling the load just fine. No strain here!
    Chile, Erik was resting easy and didn't take hold of the space station until after it was at zero gravity, lol.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Indeed...and yet...

That's Jean...to piggyback off of what Mercury said, she can be angry enough to smash a sofa through a wall....but considerate enough to make sure it doesn't harm anyone on the way down, lol
    Yes! Exactly!

Chile, Erik was resting easy and didn't take hold of the space station until after it was at zero gravity, lol.
    LOL!

Erik is still wearing that old helmet. I would love Jean to contact him telepathically while he is wearing it and have her tell him to get rid of the buket as it really offers no protection from her!

Could you imagine? lmao.

From struggling to lift 50 tons of debris to sending a space station into orbit at mach 15.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

From struggling to lift 50 tons of debris to sending a space station into orbit at mach 15.
    Oh yes indeed, many times over!!

Imagine the amount of strength of a mind as well as power needed to move even a book by telekinesis. And the larger/bulkier/denser the object, the more strength and power is exponentially needed. This does not even account for the speed feat of Mach 15.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 05-23-2022 at 12:50 PM.

LOL!

Erik is still wearing that old helmet. I would love Jean to contact him telepathically while he is wearing it and have her tell him to get rid of the buket as it really offers no protection from her!
    That would be a moment! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    As with Ororo, Jean has often been subjected to nerfing. I mean, she lifted thousands of pounds hundreds of feet in the air as a teenager, not to mention grabbing hold of and redirecting a live missile, toppling several Sentinels, lifting Juggernaut on multiple occasions, and anchoring to Earth a space balloon that contained her and the entire team and was floating on the edges of the stratosphere, all within the first three years of the original run of X-Men in the 1960s.

In the 1990s, using her telekinesis, she was able to streak through hyperspace and into a white hole, encase Binary (Carol Danvers) in a force field, and withstand a direct blast from her, while telepathically severing her link with an alien presence and blocking a Silver Surfer-caused cosmic blast.

Bloop!