Page 382 of 473 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 7090
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    That doesn’t mean Jean isn’t there or doesn’t have a huge role. We won’t know for sure until we have read the issue.
    I never said she wouldn't have a huge role or anything. Just that she's not part of the strike time that went to the armory We also see this based on the conversation in JD 2. She and Scott are talking about the other x-men that infiltrated the armory while they are still on Krakoa fighting the Hex(picture at the bottom of the post). Again, not at all claiming she won't do anything or won't have a huge role, just that she based on what they've shown us, she likely is not part of the team that infiltrated the Armory but rather stayed on krakoa to help fight the Hex.

The preview looks really good though. Jean looks amazing in the art. I also love how her power is being drawn. Hope we get to see some good stuff! So far, I'm very happy with CF Villa being one of the main artists on X-Men. He's not Pepe but his art style is the kind i really love, the more glamorous, cartoony, super-hero type art. As opposed to Cassara's art style which is more gritty and raw which, as great as it is, is not really my type haha. I prefer art like the kind done by Pepe, Schiti, Dauterman, Villa, Pina

Capture.jpg
    Last edited by Marvelfan1992; 08-12-2022 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    It's not doom and gloom if I'm literally describing the narrative. If you read AXE 2 you would know that a group of XMen that doesn't include Jean takes down the armory. She gets this news from Cyclops while she's busy playing Krakoa's megaphone.

So tell me how's Duggan going to give Jean more action at the armory like Starchilde wants to see when clearly she's not part of that mission?

Sorry i didnt notice that bit when I wrote that lol but now i understood that it takes place before the last issue of Judgement Day. Thanks.

I read Judgement 2 and I liked Jean in it. No complaints from me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelfan1992 View Post
    I never said she wouldn't have a huge role or anything. Just that she's not part of the strike time that went to the armory We also see this based on the conversation in JD 2. She and Scott are talking about the other x-men that infiltrated the armory while they are still on Krakoa fighting the Hex(picture at the bottom of the post). Again, not at all claiming she won't do anything or won't have a huge role, just that she based on what they've shown us, she likely is not part of the team that infiltrated the Armory but rather stayed on krakoa to help fight the Hex.

The preview looks really good though. Jean looks amazing in the art. I also love how her power is being drawn. Hope we get to see some good stuff! So far, I'm very happy with CF Villa being one of the main artists on X-Men. He's not Pepe but his art style is the kind i really love, the more glamorous, cartoony, super-hero type art. As opposed to Cassara's art style which is more gritty and raw which, as great as it is, is not really my type haha. I prefer art like the kind done by Pepe, Schiti, Dauterman, Villa, Pina

Capture.jpg
    Based on what we’ve seen we don’t know either way if she goes to the armory or not. At the least people could wait until the issue comes out.

Some of you are deliberately trying to derail any enjoyment other people may have of comics and even any positive enjoyment people have. Pretty sure you guys don’t act like this outside forums like this.

One scene without text does not prove or disprove Jean will or won’t be there. You know that. But people like you just want to attack people who actually read comics for fun and enjoy themselves. It’s really not fair to thorough your every negative thought on an Internet forum.

Wait till the issues comes out to critique!

BANNED

Now people should say what like or don’t like. Always. But if you’re sounding lik s broken record, endlessly complaining or saying the same stuff, why bother? At least say something new!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Based on what we’ve seen we don’t know either way if she goes to the armory or not. At the least people could wait until the issue comes out.

Some of you are deliberately trying to derail any enjoyment other people may have of comics and even any positive enjoyment people have. Pretty sure you guys don’t act like this outside forums like this.

One scene without text does not prove or disprove Jean will or won’t be there. You know that. But people like you just want to attack people who actually read comics for fun and enjoy themselves. It’s really not fair to thorough your every negative thought on an Internet forum.

Wait till the issues comes out to critique!
    I'm sorry that's the impression you got, but did you read my posts? All I said was that she is likely not in the Armory strike team coz she's busy on krakoa fighting the Hex. then went on to say how "The preview looks really good though. Jean looks amazing in the art. I also love how her power is being drawn. Hope we get to see some good stuff! So far, I'm very happy with CF Villa being one of the main artists on X-Men" Nothing negative and a bunch of positives.

Also I am literally telling off Tank on his negativity and telling him to not judge the event and be so pessimistic about Jean's performance when we're only so early in the event. Please read

"but so what though? There's still 2 whole months of the event to go. I don't why are you quite bothered by her not having done something huge in terms of combat by the 1/4 mark. I understand wanting good feats. Pyrofn and I made a whole ass feats respect thread for her over on comicvine so trust me, I love feats and absolutely want those feats too and i'll definitely be disappointed if she doesn't get anything good. But again, we're still so early in the event. There's no point being so negative about feats this early on. If the event finishes and she's still just a "walkietalkie" then sure go off. I'll even join you in complaining about it. But we really should wait to see how things play out before being so negative about it."
    Last edited by Marvelfan1992; 08-12-2022 at 10:08 PM.

Spectacular Member

On a more positive note, what do ya'll think Jean's favorite song would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelfan1992 View Post
    On a more positive note, what do ya'll think Jean's favorite song would be?
    Like a Prayer by Madonna always have reminded me of Jean a lot, seeing the lyrics as a Phoenix dialogue instead of something romantic. And I think she loves legends of pop like Whitney and Madonna so, I will say she likes the song too

Fantastic Member

Anyone found it funny when Exodus was killed by a Hex, Jean's reaction was..."Oh hell, we'll think of something else....".
    I guess "Oh hell" is is her go to cuss now?

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Anyone found it funny when Exodus was killed by a Hex, Jean's reaction was..."Oh hell, we'll think of something else....".
    I guess "Oh hell" is is her go to cuss now?
    Lol, she reacted to his death like how she would react to dropping a plate full of food.

Jean: “Aw, man. My potato salad! It’s gonna be such a hassle to clean this up. And then I gotta get another plate of that and worry about dropping it again. This is just not good at all.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Lol, she reacted to his death like how she would react to dropping a plate full of food.

Jean: “Aw, man. My potato salad! It’s gonna be such a hassle to clean this up. And then I gotta get another plate of that and worry about dropping it again. This is just not good at all.”
    Lol. Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I read up on him...doesnt seem like it would be more difficult to pull him then any other low level eternal telepath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Ikaris is a low level telepath, but gillen showed that each eternal has multiple layers in their minds which different levels of psi defense
    Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I believe all Eternals have the same powers (including telepathy) but have spent their immortal lives specializing in certain abilities. Telepathy isn't one of Ikaris' strengths, but I'm guessing over the millenia he's at least developed some training to resist other telepaths, especially when there are conniving Eternals like Druig who specialize in mind control.
    I see. Thanks for the info peeps.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Spectacular Member

If Jean were a dog, this is what I imagine she'd be

just wanted to share my favorite Jean panel, I just found on my laptop:

IMG_3690.jpg

Forcing protestors to calm down is so unethical. I hope she only targets racists here. I'm a big fan of "no-platforming".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Exodus; 08-14-2022 at 06:09 AM.