Page 240 of 473 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 7090

Quote Originally Posted by Warlioncomics View Post
    Mercury won’t believe that 😂😂😂
    Oh, stop. You know I love you. Now, get in our private room...

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by mercury View Post

me when it happens:

i'm quoting this again because i just saw her boob float up.. What in the sigourney weaver alien?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    i'm quoting this again because i just saw her boob float up.. What in the sigourney weaver alien?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    hahaha! You've never seen Death Becomes Her? If you haven't, you simply must!
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    hahaha! You've never seen Death Becomes Her? If you haven't, you simply must!
    Nope! But after that gif it'll definitely become apart of my "things to watch when I have downtime" list.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Nope! But after that gif it'll definitely become apart of my "things to watch when I have downtime" list.
    It is hilarious. Here's the trailer:

Hey maybe she'll bust it out when she reclaims her Omega level tk spot from Exodus.
    I'll have a sip of that delicious tea as well 😋

BANNED

I can just imagine the power amp she'd get from leeching the celestials.
    Or even just the Eternals. Major butt kicking time!
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 05-17-2022 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Typo!

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Or even just the Eternals. Major butt licking time!
    I know it was a typo but this cracked me up. Jean forcing people to lick butts would be hilarious

Hey maybe she'll bust it out when she reclaims her Omega level tk spot from Exodus.
    Oh, honey, she's Omega Level in both her power classifications, which has been confirmed multiple times over the years. It's not her problem Cerebro is, shall we say, not up to snuff. Once it recognizes Synch as an Omega Level Mutant, it'll recognize its error in not classifying Jean as an Omega Level Telekinetic.

For now, though, this is me to Cerebro 🤣:

Jean fans spilling tea and licking ass...gosh, I'm crying guys. ;-)

How could I ever questioned that this thread is not a queer friendly space.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I know it was a typo but this cracked me up. Jean forcing people to lick butts would be hilarious
    Fixed! Lol. I would hope Jean wouldn’t force the Eternals to do to each other. She will kick their butts. Go Queen Jean!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Oh, honey, she's Omega Level in both her power classifications, which has been confirmed multiple times over the years. It's not her problem Cerebro is, shall we say, not up to snuff. Once it recognizes Synch as an Omega Level Mutant, it'll recognize its error in not classifying Jean as an Omega Level Telekinetic.

For now, though, this is me to Cerebro ��:

Oh yes indeed and Quoted for TRUTH!

In addition, Cerebro will admit that Jean Grey is the ONLY Omega with 2 OMEGA powers!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

They were really going to give Wanda a Phoenix aura.

I found these Marvel Fact Files overviews of teams of which Jean has been a member, along with pivotal moments in her history, from 1963 to 2004. Enjoy!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jean_RED_...88026746925057

Last edited by Mercury; 05-17-2022 at 03:45 PM.