Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    That's debatable. The way I see it, we don't really change our personality type. We just develop those functions better as we age, so we might appear to be less representative of that type, but we're still pretty much it. Or, we mistyped when we were younger because we hadn't developed much our 3rd and 4th functions yet.

The thing is that that primary function runs way too deep to ever allow another to take its place and that is enough to get you stuck in your type.

--

I'll go watch Star Trek now. But I'll read and reply later. o/
    Right, that's why I said "they can change in expression over time." Nevertheless, I'm sure different people would categorize them as different personality types. I'm definitely interested in discussing this further with you, especially in regards to what types you consider Jean and Scott to be.

Okay, I've done enough chatting about comics. I have to go workout and prepare for class! (My workload at the moment is insane! &#128557

Also, for those interested, take my Jean codename poll. 73 people have voted so far. I don't think you have to be registered on Twitter to participate. I included the following options: Red, Crimson, Obsidian, and Jean Grey. I excluded Phoenix because I knew it would win in a landslide, lol.

https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...28522382139403

Talk to you all later!

P.S. In addition to my avatar (by Russell Dauterman), these are some of my favorite Jeans (by John Byrne, Jim Lee, Phil Jimenez, and Stuart Immonen), aesthetically speaking.

https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...90852587180034
    Last edited by Mercury; 01-20-2022 at 01:08 PM.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."