Page 256 of 473 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 7090

Quote Originally Posted by Warlioncomics View Post
    Someone is angry enough to through fan fiction at me
    Fan fiction? Do tell, what fan fiction have I put forth or espoused?

Jean was a complication to the council as she’s the original, she wasn’t a complication because she didn’t want Maddie back or anything like that
    To be clear, Scott made no indication of having told Jean about what Emma was able to "pull off"; in fact, his dialogue indicates that she was not told. This brings me to my next point: Why would Emma have to pull anything off when Jean was right there? She may no longer be a Quiet Council Member but she's the person from which the clone, i.e., Madelyne, was derived. Shouldn't she have a greater say than any of them as to whether Madelyne should be resurrected? And to be clear, I think Jean would have supported the idea.

Is the patient really responsible for his therapist being a weirdo ? Also Scott wasn’t gonna move on with Emma if it wasn’t for Jean’s interference
    Even if we exclude his initial telepathic affair with Emma due to his comprised psychological state and her clinical malfeasance—let's get real: she was never and isn't an actual therapist—it has been and is being implied that he is also carrying on an affair with, or, to use your term, "dating," her (see the upcoming X-Men: Hellfire Gala cover). If that's the case, what's his excuse now? To be clear, you already know that I'm forgiving of these purported affairs between Jean and Logan and Scott and Emma because we've discussed how I rationalize them.

Things like that are why I say you never get me , me being shady on the writers & editors ignoring continuity doesn’t mean I’m making fun of Jean because she’s not my favorite or whatever you think my problem is
    I do get you and adore you. You know that. Otherwise, we wouldn't chat everyday and I wouldn't have suggested that you 1) join this forum and 2) respond to the suggestion that Jean help Cable. I just think you defend and excuse Scott's behavior more than you do Jean, which is understandable since he is the character you relate to the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Hey im with ya, i love the Jean&Cable dynamic. And I'm sorry, but even besides the genetic connection, Jean actually raised Nathan, and has protected him almost since birth, including from Maddie herself. I mean, there's different parenting styles, and then there's this, lol...

And I love that he named one of hus guns after Jean

Haha! You are bad, Omega_DCD. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Cable named his gun Jean? XD
    Indeed, he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Mercury and Lukmendes: Serious question concerning "Shine" and just out of curiosity. In that AU, did they ever mention if Scott's mother is also called Katherine (like in the 616)? Because if so, that's just low. Was that intentional on the part of the writers?
    I don't recall them mentioning Scott's mother in that issue, but I'd have to reread it to find out for sure. I think it is either stated or implied that she was named after Kitty Pryde, which makes absolute sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    What one time in the hot tub? Details, please... Surely, your going to provide us with a pic and or title and issue number of said consensual sexual hot tub encounter, right?
    I trust you saw that it was posted after my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Love Jean's quiet astral agenda in #18 foreshadowing her effort to re-unite the X-Treme squad with the the School based team. When she hugs them, they are suddenly dressed in what could be a version of the New X-Men School uniforms. She would later formally push for the reunion and be turned down.

I absolutely LOVE all of Jean's interactions in this issue. The way she playfully tries to claim Storm as hers—they all do—in the most endearing way. The way they—I think it's Bishop who says it—tell her that Kitty turned out "just like you." The way she tries coaxing Ororo to go back to the Institute. The way she and Ororo wash dishes together at the end. You can tell how much Claremont loves these characters, especially Jean and Ororo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I'll admit, she is on a thousand covers, but I want a narrative. And badassery. Inside the pages.
    Hang on, Kitty! I know I come for you a lot, but I want you to be happy too! The next few months to a few years are going to be an utter trip for Jean, and I mean that in a positive way. Ultimately, I think we'll both be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Larroca's work was beauty-full.
    It really was. His work on Uncanny X-Men #140.5 (2021) is sublime.

I get it, Kitty.

And I really meant it: you guys are like yin and yang. Despite your particular quirks (both can be a bit too extreme every now and then, but that's your charm), I think we fans need both the gushing and the reality checking.
    Aw, thank you for saying this. I get Kitty, too, though they don't get me. I'm fine with that, though. In the end, as you noted, it's good to have diametrically opposed viewpoints. It makes for more interesting discussions.
    Last edited by Mercury; 05-26-2022 at 09:56 AM.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

BANNED

A clone as an independent life from the person they were derived from. Therefore, there was no reason to consult Jean on Madelyne’s resurrection.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Just to be clear, I posted my replies from Storm's thread here both to generate discussion and to get other Jean fans' opinions on them. Also, we weren't as much debating who is "more powerful" as much as having what I consider to be an intelligent, fact-based discussion on Claremont and Cockrum's impetus for creating Phoenix.
    I know. But these conversations have such a high potential to devolve into silly fan fights. And when it comes to those two characters in particular, it makes no sense.

This is not aimed at you, but I guess I should add: I'm *not* trying to prevent anyone from talking about anything, but these kind of discussions seem to be more common on Ro's thread, so I just suggested to keep it there.

You know, so we can fight about the usual stuff we fight here. :P

Oh, you're so naughty. I see what you're doing. :p

You know... I actually am naughty.

But that time I was being literal. No hidden agendas! :D

I don't recall them mentioning Scott's mother in that issue, but I'd have to reread it to find out for sure. I think it is either stated or implied that she was named after Kitty Pryde, which makes absolute sense.
    The writer/editors probably just overlooked it.

And I don't remember much (probably because I didn't actually read the whole thing) but I think Scott was still in love with Jean in that AU, right?

If it had been the other way around and he had broken up with her, got into another relationship and had a daughter named Elaine, it would probably be difficult for her too.

I mean... that's the problem with living in the same house with your exes when you still have feelings for them, right?

But like I said... just curiosity. I never get very invested in AUs.

And I love that he named one of hus guns after Jean

Duggan’s uncanny Avengers ❤️*🔥❤️*🔥

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Mercury;6063245]Fan fiction? Do tell, what fan fiction have I put forth or espoused?
    Any alternate universe that doesn’t have editors classifies as fan fiction + you just said that Jean and Logan would have a kid , until that happens it’s fan fiction

To be clear, Scott made no indication of having told Jean about what Emma was able to "pull off"; in fact, his dialogue indicates that she was not told. This brings me to my next point: Why would Emma have to pull anything off when Jean was right there? She may no longer be a Quiet Council Member but she's the person from which the clone, i.e., Madelyne, was derived. Shouldn't she have a greater say than any of them as to whether Madelyne should be resurrected? And to be clear, I think Jean would have supported the idea.

If non-council members had influence on the council then Havok wouldn’t have been on the Hellions & we saw Scott say that he fought for Maddie to be resurrected and it didn’t work
    Jean definitely voted yes but was outvoted

Even if we exclude his initial telepathic affair with Emma due to his comprised psychological state and her clinical malfeasance—let's get real: she was never and isn't an actual therapist—it has been and is being implied that he is also carrying on an affair with, or, to use your term, "dating," her (see the upcoming X-Men: Hellfire Gala cover). If that's the case, what's his excuse now? To be clear, you already know that I'm forgiving of these purported affairs between Jean and Logan and Scott and Emma because we've discussed how I rationalize them.

I do get you and adore you. You know that. Otherwise, we wouldn't chat everyday and I wouldn't have suggested that you 1) join this forum and 2) respond to the suggestion that Jean help Cable. I just think you defend and excuse Scott's behavior more than you do Jean, which is understandable since he is the character you relate to the most.

I actually talk about Scott’s messes up a lot
    It just happens that the period with him messing up a lot is a period of comics that you didn’t read (you may have read a couple of issues from Bendis’ uncanny but you didn’t read any x comics after Morrison’s run except all new X-men and everything that had Jean in it)
    That period had Scott at his worst in everything (waiting for Kitty to come at me 😂&#128514
    And I do make fun of things he does like dating the person who caused the dark Phoenix saga which destroyed him & caused inferno (Maddie was created because of the death of Jean)
    I do make fun of him & Jean living at peace with Sinister & Apocalypse
    I make fun of the whole Summers family being at peace with Sinister & I make fun of Magneto living at peace with Gorgon and having him as his bodyguard in Hickman’s X-men although Gorgon was Hydra supreme (leader of Hydra aka a group of Nazis)
    Etc

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    A clone as an independent life from the person they were derived from. Therefore, there was no reason to consult Jean on Madelyne’s resurrection.
    Upon her creation, Madelyne was "born" lifeless. She only became alive and sentient through the fragment of Jean's psyche with which the Phoenix Force animated her body, which was also derived from Jean's genes. This was made clear during the original Inferno. So, technically, hers was not a life "independent" of but rather dependent upon Jean. Now, if they've retconned the original Inferno, that's another matter.

I know. But these conversations have such a high potential to devolve into silly fan fights. And when it comes to those two characters in particular, it makes no sense.
    This is not aimed at you, but I guess I should add: I'm *not* trying to prevent anyone from talking about anything, but these kind of discussions seem to be more common on Ro's thread, so I just suggested to keep it there.

You know, so we can fight about the usual stuff we fight here. :P[/quote]

Oh, I won't let the discussion devolve into a "silly fan fight." But I also will make a point to uphold the truth. In fact, I've already made it clear that I've posted my last reply on the matter in 'Ro's thread, which will also be the last time I post anything about the matter here (see next post).

You know... I actually am naughty.

But that time I was being literal. No hidden agendas!
    Oh, I definitely know you're naught. But I also proved you wrong about countering Kitty's claim! I didn't.

And I don't remember much (probably because I didn't actually read the whole thing) but I think Scott was still in love with Jean in that AU, right?

If it had been the other way around and he had broken up with her, got into another relationship and had a daughter named Elaine, it would probably be difficult for her too.

I mean... that's the problem with living in the same house with your exes when you still have feelings for them, right?

But like I said... just curiosity. I never get very invested in AUs.
    Yeah, I wouldn't give it much thought.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

This is my last reply to the claim that "Jean was given Phoenix to be at Ororo's power level." I post it here, again, to generate discussion but also because I think it is important to reinforce the truth and facts regarding Jean's history, both before and after the introduction of Phoenix.

I have extended butterflykyss the option of continuing our discussion via Twitter DMs, so this will be my last post on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    1. That initial interview was conducted during period in which there was a misogynistic belief women were not capable of certain power displays so it makes sense that Marvel would not credit a female with cosmic power. However, disregard this. Would anyone suggest that green Phoenix, even though editorial suggested she couldn't be depicted as such, was not a cosmic being based upon her feats before going dark?
    I agree with the first part—this is precisely why Claremont wasn't allowed to maintain Jean as the first female cosmic superhero and felt the need to, to use his words,"cut her down to roughly where Storm is." This leads me to my next points and reply to your subsequent claim:

If I concede and acknowledge that Ororo during that period was not a cosmic being(even though as I pointed out the classic xmen retcon clearly supports said claim), Claremont in both articles still stated Jean was given Phoenix to be at Ororo's power level.
    Again, in neither of the two quotes—the ones from 1979 and 1982, respectively—does Claremont state or even intimate that "Jean was given Phoenix to be at Ororo's power level.

The 1979 quote: "Dave and I kind of liked the idea that we had a female character who was cosmic. No one else did....We couldn’t have a lady character who’s cosmic, because—well, his argument was that it made the rest of the X-Men superfluous...So, anyway, we were told, Dave and I, that Phoenix could not be cosmic....We had to cut her back. So we decided to cut her down to roughly where Storm is, which is fine.

This quote clearly establishes three things: 1) There was no mystical/metaphysical female cosmic superhero in the X-Men, or perhaps even in Marvel, at the time; 2) Phoenix had been conceived as being more powerful than Ororo; and 3) Claremont makes no mention of being influenced or inspired by Ororo to create Phoenix. The only relation in terms of creation between Phoenix and Ororo at that point was Claremont's decision to "cut [Phoenix] down to roughly where Storm is" because a) they couldn't have a female cosmic superhero and b) Ororo wasn't considered a female cosmic superhero.

How you interpret the above as him saying "Jean was given Phoenix to be at Ororo's power level" is a mystery to me. (And I mean this sincerely, i.e., I'm not being cute, crafty, or clever.) The only thing I can assume is that you are assuming Claremont wanted to make Jean as powerful as Ororo when it's clear his impetus in creating Phoenix was to a) explore Jean's already established "infinite" potential (more on that below) and b) create the first female cosmic superhero—again, something he did not consider Ororo to be.

The 1982 quote: "We had originally envisioned that [Jean/Phoenix] had a power level that was equivalent to Storm's and that the saving the universe was a one-time-only stunt, that it was Jean achieving her full potential for that one moment."

Even if we take this quote as being somehow more accurate or truthful than the quote from three years before, it also clearly establishes two things: Again, 1) Claremont makes no mention of being influenced or inspired by Ororo to create Phoenix; he only states their powers were equivalent after Jean/Phoenix repairs the M'Kraan Crystal and is powered down, which substantiates what he said in the first quote, and 2) it is clear that he considered Phoenix a female cosmic superhero up to the point when she fought Firelord and repaired the M'Kraan Crystal, hence why he says the latter was "a one-time-only stunt, that it was Jean achieving her full potential for that one moment."

Again, nowhere does he state or indicate that "Jean was given Phoenix to be at Ororo's power level."

So we either accept that the original Phoenix wasn't cosmic but was "cut down" to Ororos level (which was still much higher than Jean's at that time) or we accept that Phoenix was a cosmic beimg but still was amped to Storm's level. Either way both articles indicate that Jean was given Phoenix to put her own Ororos power and was a drastic increasein power from her original baseline.
    I think it's easy to misunderstand the trajectory of events based on the seemingly contradictory wording in the two quotes. To be clear, Jean/Phoenix was a cosmic superhero more powerful than Ororo the moment she emerged from Jamaica Bay, and all throughout her fight with Firelord—a cosmic supervillain—and her subsequent repair of the M'Kraan Crystal. After, however, as Claremont noted in 1979, she was powered down to be at Ororo's level.

As for either quote indicating that Jean received a "drastic increase in power from her original baseline," I disagree. The 1968 panel, which predates the creation of Ororo and Claremont becoming the main X-writer, had already established that she had no baseline but rather "infinite mental powers". Mind you, as I've noted before, this wasn't just a human indulging in hyperbole; this was a highly advanced, bio-sensor-equipped A.I. making a calculated observation.

In short, Claremont only delved into and began to explore what had already been established regarding Jean's mental abilities nearly a decade earlier, i.e., that she possesses "infinite mental powers." Respectfully, just like you don't consider Ororo's internal dialogue regarding being able to control the "cosmic storm" a throwaway line, I don't consider an A.I.'s assessment of Jean's mental abilities a throwaway line either. I think it's clear that Jean and Ororo's histories are important to both of us, respectively.

2. Solar winds are a natural phenomena so that is a fair point. However, if we are to ignore what Ororo did during the Phoenix saga that would support she was a cosmic being or could be one...
    I never ignored this. I clearly stated that she and Corsair acted as anchors to Jean/Phoenix when she was repairing the M'Kraan Crystal, keeping her tethered to the "human plane of reality." However, are we now saying Corsair is a mystical/metaphysical cosmic superhero as well? Because, the last time I checked, he's human, and yet, as noted, he also served as an anchor to Jean/Phoenix when she repaired the M'Kraan Crystal.

Claremont demonstrated two times she was able to achieve "cosmic" power. One was Roguestorm where she was described to have near infinite power and was even hinted to perhaps becoming dark phoenix and the second was when she described her powers as allowing her to draw power/sustenance from both the spiritual (metaphysical) and material aspects of the galatic core, which she was able to utilize in becoming a star for a brief moment.
    I don't dispute this, but to be clear, these feats came after the Phoenix and Dark Phoenix Sagas. Moreover, as I stated in my last reply, "This doesn't invalidate Ororo or negate her space weather/cosmic storm feat or role as a groundbreaking female and, more importantly, black female character. It also doesn't invalidate or contradict her later feats and upgrades, especially after the death of Jean/Phoenix."

Again, I think Claremont was definitely allowing Ororo to flex her cosmic muscles in a way that wouldn't be too obviously offensive to those who viewed women incapable of said showings. Nevertheless, if one saw these as cosmic showings or not the fact remains Jean was given Phoenix level abilities to put her on Ororo's power level.
    I've already effectively proven that the bolded claim is not only false but explicitly contradicts what Claremont actually said. In either case, the bottom line is this: Since Phoenix became the first female cosmic superhero (see the Phoenix Saga) and supervillain (see the Dark Phoenix Saga), both Jean and Ororo have displayed increased powers and abilities without any augmentations but, instead, true to both their canonical histories. This thread is filled—wonderfully so—with many of Ororo's feats, proving exactly what she can do.

As for Jean, she has proven multiple times over that she can transcend the compromisation and destruction of her body and live on as an entity of pure thought without the aid of or being bonded to the Phoenix Force, which is in line with her "infinite mental powers," as established in 1968. She has also proven that she can telekinetically reconstruct her body after it has been essentially atomized. It is of no concern to me that she has not been shown doing this during the Krakoan era, just as I know and expect it to be of no concern to you or anyone else in this thread that Ororo hasn't been shown displaying some of her greater feats during this era.

Ultimately, as I said before, we should be celebrating them instead of comparing them to or pitting them against one another. Lastly, if you want to continue this discussion, I suggest we do it via Twitter DMs, so as not to continue to derail this thread. I've noted some fans are growing displeased with this discussion, and I can understand why.

Oh, I definitely know you're naught. But I also proved you wrong about countering Kitty's claim! I didn't. :p
    It's funny that no matter how many times I say I relate to Scott, you still assume I think like Jean. :D

BANNED

Fan fiction? Do tell, what fan fiction have I put forth or espoused?

Haha! You are bad, Omega_DCD. I love it!

Indeed, he did.

I trust you saw that it was posted after my reply.

I absolutely LOVE all of Jean's interactions in this issue. The way she playfully tries to claim Storm as hers—they all do—in the most endearing way. The way they—I think it's Bishop who says it—tell her that Kitty turned out "just like you." The way she tries coaxing Ororo to go back to the Institute. The way she and Ororo wash dishes together at the end. You can tell how much Claremont loves these characters, especially Jean and Ororo.

Hang on, Kitty! I know I come for you a lot, but I want you to be happy too! The next few months to a few years are going to be an utter trip for Jean, and I mean that in a positive way. Ultimately, I think we'll both be happy.

It really was. His work on Uncanny X-Men #140.5 (2021) is sublime.

Aw, thank you for saying this. I get Kitty, too, though they don't get me. I'm fine with that, though. In the end, as you noted, it's good to have diametrically opposed viewpoints. It makes for more interesting discussions.
    Try as I might... I still can't seem obtain Uncanny X-Men #140.5

Try as I might... I still can't seem obtain Uncanny X-Men #140.5
    Aww! Are you on Twitter...?

It's funny that no matter how many times I say I relate to Scott, you still assume I think like Jean.

I know you don't.

I do.

BANNED

Aww! Are you on Twitter...?
    Nope, I simply can't keep up with social media I'm too busy avoiding everyday physical hazards... I must be getting old

BANNED

It's funny that no matter how many times I say I relate to Scott, you still assume I think like Jean.

I know you don't.

I do. :p
    I'd prefer to claim that too, actually. :)

And in case you're wondering: yes, I'm serious but I'm also teasing you. :P

Lesson for the day: don't call me naughty. :P

Beagles rule and that one is the king! :)

Please, stop encouraging me with Snoopy or I'll *have* to keep teasing Mercury. :P

--
    Going to sleep now. Have fun, guys. o/

Lol, Colossus looks so sad at having to war Supes' clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by MkDiz View Post
    Dont know if this sarcasm or anything but I always wonder if people who seriously says stuff like this goes to adopted kids and be like "Technically she's not your mom and technically she's not your son/daughter" whenever they hear them call their adoptive parents mom and vice versa. I have cousins who are adopted, if I told my uncle "hey dont call him your son" I swear he's going to beat the **** out of me

Not saying its fair to Maddie but the only mom Cable knew was Jean, he considers her his mother and Jean, while acknowledging that she's not the one who gave birth to him has said that Nathan is her son in all ways that matter.

Also, I'm well aware that Nathan/Cable is Madelyne's child. Anyway, if this discussion is really not welcome on this thread then I'll just stfu
    That was a joke, yes, don't take my dumb shitposting as a sign to stop talking lol.

Mercury and Lukmendes: Serious question concerning "Shine" and just out of curiosity. In that AU, did they ever mention if Scott's mother is also called Katherine (like in the 616)? Because if so, that's just low.
    X-Men are barely a factor in Renew Your Vows, so most it wasn't mentioned.

But the universe is a variant of 616, so background stuff is most likely the same-ish.

From what I can tell, RYV follows similar plot from 616 but the major differences I could find are:

- Aunt May died at some point, possibly during clone saga.

- Kraven's Last Hunt may not have happened since Kraven shows up alive.

- One More Day obviously didn't happen, that allowed Annie to exist and Spider-Marriage to remain.

- Civil War didn't happen.

And for the X-Men related changes, what I could gather is:

- New X-Men likely didn't happen or was very different, the story has Emma being a villain (Which can mean Generation X didn't happen too, either that or she went back to being a villain at some point), and the X-Men are all dressed in the 90's costumes, and Magneto is a villain too, and Jean is alive, so changes could be even more different, however, Xavier's institute is an actual school, so maybe that part happened.

- Xavier helped prevent Civil War from happening by having this idea of super-heroes policing each other or somethin' like that, that pissed off Cyke and made him lose Jean to some Canadian dude.

Either way, by being a 616 variant, stuff like who Cyke's mother is, is likely to be the same as 616.

Was that intentional on the part of the writers?
    Depends, how much has Gerry Conway written X-Men? I'm only aware of an early Marvel Team-Up issue (Which's that one where Spidey kissed Jean in the end lol), if he didn't write much X-Men, and/or hasn't shown much X-Men knowledge, then it might not have been intentional.

Also I heard Conway didn't even want to use X-Men here, apparently he would have prefered to use F4 (Which would make more sense, Spidey barely interacts with X-Men).

In his 1979 interview for The Comics Journal (my archives subscription was finally activitated yesterday!), Claremont disagrees, of course, because in his opinion, even if a character leaves the team—especially any of the founding and Second Genesis members—once an X-Man, always an X-Man. However, in the above-mentioned interview, he tries to shed light on how he was able to rationalize and reconcile his point of view with Byrne's:
    If Jean having a life outside of X-Men were to be a reason to say "she wasn't an X-Man", that kinda works, but Byrne could at least have said "She wasn't an active X-Man" or somethin' lol.

As you noted, in the end, the "sense of tragedy to the story"—to be clear, it wasn't a "sense of" as much as an explicit tragedy—is what has defined it as iconic to this day.
    It also does help that deaths back then weren't common, and if a character is confirmed to have died it usually stuck.

I blame Superman for death becoming so cheap in comics, his own death ironically killed death lol.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Oh man, I thought you came up with Shine on the spot, I completely forgot about she was in RYV lol.
    Haha! I'm not that creative.
    That "I'm a Fish" post was one I posted, never before has someone gotten my username so wrong before, not even that time someone called me Lukamadez, at least I wasn't called a fish.

Shine is hardly a character who gets talked about, it'd be more surprising if they said anything beyond "She's Wolverine's and Jean's daughter".

I speed read the 3 issues she shows up in, (ASM:RYV#6, 7, and 23 from vol 2), found nothing explaining where her name came from, but yeah, it's most likely Kitty, even though Kitty herself hasn't shown up in RYV, ironically enough (Or maybe she did in the background).

Yes.

(ASM:RYV#6 vol 2)

(ASM:RYV#7 vol 2)

Nope, I simply can't keep up with social media I'm too busy avoiding everyday physical hazards... I must be getting old :P
    If you want to avoid hazards, not going to social media in general is a great idea :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then