Page 305 of 473 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 7090

I think we will see Jean borrow the force from echo for a hot moment. And that’s it. I don’t expect anything more in the years to come.

BANNED

I have decided that I will read spoilers and then get the Jean AXE issue if the spoilers sound worth reading. $5-6 just to tell us Jean's connection to the Phoenix is a lot less than previous epics said would be a slap and a waste of time considering fairly recent stories have already established this. On its face, this issue sounds unneeded if it's going to be about preaching the virtues of Marvel Girl because Rosenberg already handled that.

jean and Rachel should both be phoenixes, if they cannot due to editorially mandated stupidity then no one else should
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

My ideal scenario: the primal connection between Jean and the Phoenix Force gets reestablished once and for all as per my previous post and BobbysWorld theory. The Force can still possess other people as needed as that's what's been established in canon, and at the moment it needs to stick with Echo to defeat Mephisto as per Aaron's Avengers.

After that, Jean takes up the Phoenix mantle again but splits the power between herself (Phoenix), Rachel (Askani) and Hope (Messiah)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    My ideal scenario: the primal connection between Jean and the Phoenix Force gets reestablished once and for all as per my previous post and BobbysWorld theory. The Force can still possess other people as needed as that's what's been established in canon, and at the moment it needs to stick with Echo to defeat Mephisto as per Aaron's Avengers.

After that, Jean takes up the Phoenix mantle again but splits the power between herself (Phoenix), Rachel (Askani) and Hope (Messiah)
    That could happen, and it follows what’s actually happening in the books as Rachel is already Askani with flame powers again.

Echo is going to lose the Phoenix because she will have to Mach the Echo in Disney plus who is a mute street fighter.

Sounds perfect! I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    Sounds perfect! I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
    Gillen saying that Hickman will write AXE Jean

Ideal scenario. 100 percent. The Phoenix 3!!!! Make it happen asap.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Ideal scenario. 100 percent. The Phoenix 3!!!! Make it happen asap.
    Also, the triple goddess, somehow, I feel that would satisfy Claremont’s pagan soul.
    (i was chucked out of Sunday School at about 11 for wanting to be The Morrigan when I grew up…)

Preview of Jean in Wolverine: Patch #3, which drops in September, I believe:

"Time is not a circle, Logan. Nor is it a straight line."

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Preview of Jean in Wolverine: Patch #3, which drops in September, I believe:

"Time is not a circle, Logan. Nor is it a straight line."

everything to service wolverine
    this story makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    everything to service wolverine
    this story makes no sense
    Agreed, for once I’d like for Jean to be alive and Logan to play the ghost part
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Agreed, for once I’d like for Jean to be alive and Logan to play the ghost part
    He doesn't have the requisite omnipotence, omniscience, or omnipresence.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Gillen saying that Hickman will write AXE Jean
    The horror.

Lukas is having fun. I think he took my idea to taper Jean’s torso armor to a sharp point/v-shape!

I just wanted to highlight these queens, though Kitty and Emma are also in the sketch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LukasWern...87743454978050