Page 258 of 473 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 7090
    Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warlioncomics View Post

We got a great amount of angry Scott since house of M & it lasted until he died
    He started to be calm again in Rosenberg’s uncanny X-men & the current era
    I know, right? And it means something and it is why I hate AvX (other than all the Phoenix nonsense). But, unfortunately, since Jean was dead during that period, we can't really justify talking about it here. Whenever you want/can, feel free to PM me, all right? :)

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Attachment 121421

just a late night Jeannie after a long day.
    She’s gorgeous, would you mind if I coloured her?

I've missed y'all. I've been swamped with schoolwork—I actually cried about it today—so I haven't been able to post or tweet, for that matter. This summer is going to be grueling, but I'm determined to charge forth and make it through. Anyway, I'll post at some point within the next 1-3 days. Anyway, I want to share this beautiful—rather stunning, actually—team shot by Stéphane Perger. I tweeted it out and a few hundred people dug it, so I thought I'd post it here.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...62884557967360

All I need is Ororo next to her for this team to be perfect. Love you guys and gals! Ttys! :*

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    She’s gorgeous, would you mind if I coloured her?
    Thanks appreciate it. I don't mind at all of you color it. Actually would look forward to seeing it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Have you tried Rebelle?
    I haven't but looking it up I am loving the way it looks like the volors can be updated. Clip studio has done a similar update but mainly haven't really put the time I to learning it. Still down my surface book 3 and been using my old surface book 1. I think it may be time for me to take it into one of the local shops now thatife is starting to get some normalcy and I've exhausted what I can do with the time I have.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I haven't but looking it up I am loving the way it looks like the volors can be updated. Clip studio has done a similar update but mainly haven't really put the time I to learning it. Still down my surface book 3 and been using my old surface book 1. I think it may be time for me to take it into one of the local shops now thatife is starting to get some normalcy and I've exhausted what I can do with the time I have.
    Honestly? I like some of your drawings just as you post them. I'd feel "cleaning" them up would be a waste, actually, 'cause I like the style and each of those lines. So I'm not saying this to push you, okay? Just to share some info, in case you're ever interested. :)

Rebelle is designed to replicate as much as possible the real-life painting media. So I guess it could be less of a learning curve and perhaps more enjoyable for you too. The software itself is not too expensive (relatively speaking, at least), but you can get some awesome discounts every now and then (and always for Black Friday).

This is a demo for watercolour: https://www.escapemotions.com/products/rebelle/try/
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 05-28-2022 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I've missed y'all. I've been swamped with schoolwork—I actually cried about it today—so I haven't been able to post or tweet, for that matter. This summer is going to be grueling, but I'm determined to charge forth and make it through. Anyway, I'll post at some point within the next 1-3 days. Anyway, I want to share this beautiful—rather stunning, actually—team shot by Stéphane Perger. I tweeted it out and a few hundred people dug it, so I thought I'd post it here.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...62884557967360

All I need is Ororo next to her for this team to be perfect. Love you guys and gals! Ttys! :*

Thanks for sharing. It's beautiful indeed.

Take it easy, kiddo. Breathe. And if you feel like crying, you're way too stressed. Dance to a song that you love and sing along. Then have a tea or a shower. The time you spend on those activities you'll recover from being more productive later.

Twitter and these forums will be here when life gets less chaotic. Take care of yourself, okay?

Spectacular Member

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That is...Beauty-FULL!!!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Valerio with the freckles! The man is based.

FrecklesJean >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelfan1992 View Post
    I just jumped on to thank you for posting this. I begged Valerio for a shot of Jean from Judgment Day after he shared one of Tony Stark last month, and he promised he would. I had to remind him a few days ago, and he was so cool about it. Very sweet man.

She looks gorgeous. That uniform, the hair, the pose…🤌🏼❤️

Thanks for sharing. It's beautiful indeed.

Take it easy, kiddo. Breathe. And if you feel like crying, you're way too stressed. Dance to a song that you love and sing along. Then have a tea or a shower. The time you spend on those activities you'll recover from being more productive later.

Twitter and these forums will be here when life gets less chaotic. Take care of yourself, okay?
    Thank you for the suggestions and encouraging words, GS. ::hug:: I feel much better now.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

There you go, J Watson, a coloured version. Click on them to enbiggen.

8B829A8A-F3C4-4563-B58D-962CB6184E6D.jpg

950603AB-2F8F-4457-A652-C19C630830E8.jpg

@Marvelfan1992: Thanks for sharing. Wonderful art. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Thank you for the suggestions and encouraging words, GS. ::hug:: I feel much better now.
    If you're reading this while logged out, please, log in. I'll send you a video with a productivity technique to help you manage your time and stress. It might be useful.

Whatever you do, just remember to take breaks regularly and keep away from distractions (leave the phone in another room or something) while you work. You got this.
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 05-28-2022 at 12:04 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

On the one hand...That Schiti art has me wavering on my decision to not buy AXE.
    On the other foot...Gillen's storytelling doesn't inspire me
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

If you're reading this while logged out, please, log in. I'll send you a video with a productivity technique to help you manage your time and stress. It might be useful.

Whatever you do, just remember to take breaks regularly and keep away from distractions (leave the phone in another room or something) while you work. You got this.
    I just logged back into read your DM—I will do so after this—and to thank you once again. You are too sweet! :hug: Also, I really do have to work on not allowing myself to get distracted. I tend to subject myself to doing a million and one things at once. I also procrastinate a lot and put off finishing assignments to the very end, i.e., right before their respective deadlines. Part of me suspects I actually enjoy the stress and subsequent adrenaline rush. I work really well under pressure—I'm a straight-A student—but I really need to stop causing myself unnecessary headaches and heart palpitations, lol.

I will check out what you sent now and respond later.

Attachment 121421

just a late night Jeannie after a long day.
    Aw. I never responded to your post. Thanks for sharing this, jw. It's lovely! :hug: