Page 419 of 473 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 7090
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Oddly enough Jean didn't have a pink power sig in X:TAS; Has she ever, in animation?
    Can I just say that was always one of my least favourite costumes she wore, it looked so goofy, I much prefer her costume these days it looks a lot more classy than that outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    Can I just say that was always one of my least favourite costumes she wore, it looked so goofy, I much prefer her costume these days it looks a lot more classy than that outfit.
    I was not a fan of the Jim Lee suit but am in the minority that felt that the ponytail in TAS actually made it more palatable by making the headstock sorta functional.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    They have not explained Rachel’s Askani powers. People don’t have to assume the worse literal interpretation. Hopefully, when we see Rachel again it will be further developed and explored.
    (more of a discussion for the Askani thread) I assume nothing about her Askani powers, only what was shown/said on panel: that Otherworld gave her fire powers along with armor for its magical reasons because that's how Rachel should look (?) in KNIGHTS OF X...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Don't remind me. She's also a pyrokinetic instead of it being cosmic/psi-flames. Not a fan of the literal interpretation.

Pondering the suggestion of Jean using the Cerebro sword as a psi-weapon, I looked back over Jean's astral battles and she tends NOT to manifest weapons at all from what I recall. Most commonly she's just a nude astral self, rarely armors up, and then here come the raptors...
    Even when she was facing off with Apocalypse and pulled Cyclops in as her secret weapon, she gave Cyke the sword to defeat Poccy.

And then there was the time she manifested Xavier's OG Psi-War armor...
    In the XTAS, Jean on the Astral Plane fighting Shadow King did create Combat Armor and she manifested dual chains which she used on SK. (Pretty sure I am remembering this correctly, lol).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    In the XTAS, Jean on the Astral Plane fighting Shadow King did create Combat Armor and she manifested dual chains which she used on SK. (Pretty sure I am remembering this correctly, lol).
    I think that was Xavier? But I could be wrong too lol. The scene is bubbly in my head but I feel lie I've seen it too.

Edit: Oh, I lied!

It was Xavier but he was fighting Dark Phoenix.

1:56

Last edited by Subliminally; 09-27-2022 at 11:53 AM.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I think that was Xavier? But I could be wrong too lol. The scene is bubbly in my head but I feel lie I've seen it too.

Edit: Oh, I lied!

It was Xavier but he was fighting Dark Phoenix.

1:56

No X was there, but he needed help.

Jean located X, who could not beat SK, but together they did.

Jean not only fought SK, but she helped X in the battle as well.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    I was just thinking about how that mask would look in live-action. I would imagine it would be the same way No Way Home adapted Electro's mask. Just pure energy emanating from her eyes when she is Phoenix.
    OR go the opposite direction: full organic alien grotesque ala Proxima Midnight in AVENGERS:MCU
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

BANNED

They have not explained Rachel’s Askani powers. People don’t have to assume the worse literal interpretation. Hopefully, when we see Rachel again it will be further developed and explored.
    I don't recall the Askani Cult members have explicit special powers other than those they were born with.

Last edited by Micabe; 09-27-2022 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I don't recall the Askani Cult members have explicit special powers other than those they were born with.

The change in her powers, Otherworld locals calling her "Askani" and saying her coming was of legend are newly developing.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Rachel=Blue Phoenix echo?
    Jean=Pink Phoenix avatar?
    that is absolutely what we need. Jean being Phoenix again without the burden of the convoluted Phoenix Force entity. By now, Jean is as powerful as Phoenix-powered-Jean anyhow. The Phoenix was supposed to be the pinnacle of her psy powers. So let her become the Pink Phoenix ASAP!!!

It looks dope AF and will make anybody happy!

Incredible Member

As an aside I think how Cyclops is being portrayed now as much more the firm leader who mostly does the right thing makes it much more obvious what Jean sees in him, they went through that horrible phase of making him out to be some kind of semi-villain.

BANNED

Jean is more powerful than Echo/Phoenix. See what she does in today’s AXE.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    As an aside I think how Cyclops is being portrayed now as much more the firm leader who mostly does the right thing makes it much more obvious what Jean sees in him, they went through that horrible phase of making him out to be some kind of semi-villain.
    This was traditionally Cyclops’s character. Someone who mostly did the right thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    that is absolutely what we need. Jean being Phoenix again without the burden of the convoluted Phoenix Force entity. By now, Jean is as powerful as Phoenix-powered-Jean anyhow. The Phoenix was supposed to be the pinnacle of her psy powers. So let her become the Pink Phoenix ASAP!!!

It looks dope AF and will make anybody happy!
    I agree with you totally. I would like to see her lock the Phoenix force away and then claim it’s name for her own.

I agree with you totally. I would like to see her lock the Phoenix force away and then claim it’s name for her own.
    she has done it before several time actually...but it never fully stick.

Jean is more powerful than Echo/Phoenix. See what she does in today’s AXE.
    What did she do? I comepletly missed it.