Page 243 of 473 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7090

These are cool covers! Jean is prominent in them too.

On one, it looks like Jean vs Carol vs Thena. I hope we get lots of great (Jean) action!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Her eyes are burning with fire…

Beautiful Jean!

But of course Jean's eyes are burning with fire...after all, she is "Fire and Life Incarnate!"

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Beautiful Jean!

But of course Jean's eyes are burning with fire...after all, she is "Fire and Life Incarnate!"
    You’re too much! 😂❤️
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

BANNED

The lady has been on a f*ckton of covers for this thing. Hopr she is big in the pages. Always been curious about what Kieron's Jean would sound like.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    She's basically saying lots of stuff is possible around Jean.
    Today they would have Destiny call her a well-known quantity or something.

The powers that be would have a huge raging fit about this interpretation.

"No, no, f*cking no! Not Jean! The Phoenix is...*takes a shot of coke*...Thor's mom!"

But it's the best take on the Phoenix, in my opinion!
    But, wouldn't that reveal prove Gaia to be a liar?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    But, wouldn't that reveal prove Gaia to be a liar?
    Is Gaia not capable of lying? I imagine someone will retcon the Momenix thing to be a lie at some point.

Her August cover game really is delicious.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Bloop and bloop!

What was this colorist thinking? Totally ruined the costume lol.

You’re too much! ��❤️
    Hahaha, thanks love.

I wonder if Jean will face off against Echo? Maybe turn the PF against Maya?
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 05-19-2022 at 05:21 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Is Gaia not capable of lying? I imagine someone will retcon the Momenix thing to be a lie at some point.
    Gee, I hope so... I have an extensive Thor collection and I can tell you emphatacally that if this "unsubstantiated" reveal about Thor's "real" mother being the Phoenix Force incarnate is made "canon proper", then decades of Thor's continuity goes right out of the window.

Hahaha, thanks love.

I wonder if Jean will face off against Echo? Maybe turn the PF against Maya?
    I wouldn’t count on that.

Oh, I thought that the Avengers will fight the X-Men? and that the current host might want to face off against Jean. Of course, the PF wont harm Jean.

Oh, I thought that the Avengers will fight the X-Men? and that the current host might want to face off against Jean. Of course, the PF wont harm Jean.
    The Avengers are more like the mediators between mutants and Celestials. Who knows, though…

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Her consciousness has transcended time and space, that’s how in a very far future she’s going to become the phoenix force a being of pure psionic power and save her past self from the shuttle accident, “you were always here waiting for yourself to arrive”.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    If I am recalling correctly, it was implied to be Madelyne that was causing the issue. She also was an anomaly to Destiny, if I'm remembering correctly. Jean was essentially in two areas at the same time. The Phoenix really messed with her in that way.

This seems like a rather reasonable explanation as well.
    Why are there two different answers? Different comics? Or at they both true? They both do use Phoenix as the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Gee, I hope so... I have an extensive Thor collection and I can tell you emphatacally that if this "unsubstantiated" reveal about Thor's "real" mother being the Phoenix Force incarnate is made "canon proper", then decades of Thor's continuity goes right out of the window.
    Jason Aaron has no interest in things like continuity or good writing, and Marvel really lets him mess with Thor for some reason, so that's probably sticking for a while, even if neither Thor fans, nor X-fans (Or at least the Phoenix fans part) like that retcon lol.

The Avengers are more like the mediators between mutants and Celestials. Who knows, though…
    Avengers could always be used to pad out the event with empty fights lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

I mean, it is the Avengers. They're always fighting other heroes.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~