Page 323 of 473 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 7090

I'm more and more convinced that grown up Sadie Sink would make a great young Jean Grey in the MCU!

rhq0rtyry6081.jpg

i-BWjrwJ3-X2.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

she would probably make a better Hope Summers because she does feisty sooo well,...but I want a new Jean in the MCU with an attitude also.

BANNED

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    As Duggan alluded to, I think they are doing a story about Jean no longer feeling like she owes something for the DPS. Mileage may vary on whether that's something that should be undone and whether that is worth an issue. But the characters are being "judged". I'm guessing Jean survives judgment because of not feeling guilty about the Phoenix/not being associated with it anymore. That's my guess as far as what Jean's portion of the AXE: X-Men issue is about.

Yep, the dieting restrictions probably aren't easy lol
    The Celestials have never judged guilt or association with cosmic forces. They judge how well their experiments have evolved. Not everything is about Jean/Phoenix.

Being that many species have branched out to more than one planet, the mutants are fine, plus they are the more popular franchise.

The Eternals were supposed to guide Deviant Evolution. Are they even necessary? What will the Celestials think of Druig and Uranus’s betrayal? Will the Celestials destroy the bulk of the Eternals? If they didn’t like migrant expansion they would destroy mutants, but we know that won’t happen. Mind you the Celestials could erase Earth, but we know Earth will not fail it’s judgement either.
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 07-05-2022 at 04:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I'm more and more convinced that grown up Sadie Sink would make a great young Jean Grey in the MCU!

rhq0rtyry6081.jpg

i-BWjrwJ3-X2.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

she would probably make a better Hope Summers because she does feisty sooo well,...but I want a new Jean in the MCU with an attitude also.
    Yep, go ahead and lock her in, Disney. The age, look, and work history just line up too well for it to not happen.

I hope the movie people know to give Jean a little bit of bite in these modern times, even if their comics coworkers are antiquated.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The Celestials have never judged guilt or association with cosmic forces. They judge how well their experiments have evolved. Not everything is about Jean/Phoenix.

Being that many species have branched out to more than one planet, the mutants are fine, plus they are the more popular franchise.

The Eternals were supposed to guide Deviant Evolution. Are they even necessary? What will the Celestials think of Druig and Uranus’s betrayal? Will the Celestials destroy the bulk of the Eternals? If they didn’t like migrant expansion they would destroy mutants, but we know that won’t happen. Mind you the Celestials could erase Earth, but we know Earth will not fail it’s judgement either.
    Except the issue that the solicit said is about the Phoenix, right?

I don't know much about the celestials or eternals. I just hope they get rekt.

I can definitely see either DC or Marvel picking her to be one of their redheads and I think she's definitely one of the strongest actors to come out of stranger things.

She is 20, so when Marvel does reboot X-Men she might have aged into Jean by then

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    I can definitely see either DC or Marvel picking her to be one of their redheads and I think she's definitely one of the strongest actors to come out of stranger things.

She is 20, so when Marvel does reboot X-Men she might have aged into Jean by then
    At least she can somewhat act from what ive seen. But it’s ok to cast actors and just dye their hair too.

I just dont want it to be a case like Sophie Turner where she was casted cuz “red hair and from a popular show!”
    She cant act if her life depended on it was wooden. That scene where she is crying was laughable. She had 0 charisma or on screen screen presence as well.

BANNED

Leave Sansa!Jean alone!!! Lol

I hope they start the new movies with a late teens early 20s cast. There's a ton of story to walk though and by the time the initial cast is in their 30s, they can tee off that Kitty Pryde/New Mutants age group. No reason to start with everyone age 35.

I've been wondering about this since they revealed the F4 are like 40-something.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 07-05-2022 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Leave Sansa!Jean alone!!! Lol

I hope they start the new movies with a late teens early 20s cast. There's a ton of story to walk though and by the time the initial cast is in their 30s, they can tee off that Kitty Pryde/New Mutants age group. No reason to start with everyone age 35.

I've been wondering about this since they revealed the F4 are like 40-something.
    You like sansa Jean? Tsk tsk. Lol jk.

I hope they start with them around teen/college years so we can grow up with them and have them for a long time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    She was alright. Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily defending her performance, but she didn't have much to work with. And she seems very fun and lively when you see her out interacting with people or in an interview, so some of it is likely on the writing and direction. I don't think Kinberg and co got the best out of her, but I'm not saying she's amazing either. I really do like her look though.

I am married to the ProfX and Magneto we already have though, and they are just rounding into the proper ages for the roles as well, the same age as the new Reed. If they recast them, I will be pissed.

I hope they start with them around teen/college years so we can grow up with them and have them for a long time.
    Exactly. If they thought the Avengers had over a decade of movies to produce, they have about 20 years worth of X-Stuff. They need the actors to start young. You can't even realistically do Morrison-era stuff until the characters have been through years of drama.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 07-05-2022 at 08:13 PM.

Finger's crossed that MCU's X-Men are indeed becoming the next mega franchise for the next 10 years. I'm still waiting for a little bit of Marvel fatigue to set in. Not sure how to integrate the X-Men in the MCU without being very derivative of what has been done with them before. Prof. X in Doctor Strange 2 felt really weird in my book...

But when I see Jurassic World's success, maybe the MCU should give us an adaptation of the Savage World and let us see the X-Men fighting dinosaurs.
    Maybe, X-Men 1 will be mutants vs. Sentinels. And X-Men 2: mutants vs. t-rexes? At least like this we will have box-office success for sure in the U.S. lol

BANNED

I know I won't have MCU fatigue personally because MCU hype never started for me. Professor X appearing is when I really start to pay attention. I like the idea of some non-X Marvel characters, but I don't honestly care about them so their movies don't mean much to me. When it comes to X-Men stuff, I'll have to actually go to the movie theater the week the movies come out.

I'm just looking forward to new X-Men content. Sadly, mcu movies are a big hit or miss for me. I quite disliked Black Widow, Shag Chi, Doctor Strange 2, and Endgame but enjoyed Eternals quite a bit and ADORE Infinity War. I have high hopes for Waititi's Thor. He is so funny.

We will see where they will take the merry mutants. I really need to see some good Sentinels vs. X-Men action and I will happy for now.

I know it is very different for many fans on this board, but I had a REALLY good time with Fox's X-Men movies...

Shang Chi I love the scene of him going to train, it gives me goosebumps. Black Panther, Endgame, SpiderMan 3 (nostalgia), Dr Strange 2 (Wanda).
    If Marvel takes the World-building thing like they did with Black Panther and Shang Chi and a long-term narrative like they did in Endgame, I think they can do something cool with X-Men.

BANNED

At least she can somewhat act from what ive seen. But it’s ok to cast actors and just dye their hair too.

I just dont want it to be a case like Sophie Turner where she was casted cuz “red hair and from a popular show!”
    She cant act if her life depended on it was wooden. That scene where she is crying was laughable. She had 0 charisma or on screen screen presence as well.
    Sophie was completely unfit for a starting role. Blame Singer’s terrible casting and Kinburg’s bad writing.

But it was good this was a Dark Phoenix story where Jean didn’t die and she came back from the dark side.

But even Sophie would have done better if there was way less or even no, Magneto or Mystique.

really? I like Sophie Turner's work. She was a great Jean. Struggled with her accent in Apocalypse but liked her a lot in Dark Phoenix.

BANNED

Hey, I like Sansa Jean... Well, that is until she got married to a Jonas

Last edited by Micabe; 07-06-2022 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Pic(s) added for emphasis.