Page 398 of 473 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 7090

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

That was no test... That was a Celestial level mind trick and Jean as she admitted should have known.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    But couldn't Jean have TK'd it into space? Or enclosed it in her TK Bubble once tony told her it could go off and take out cities?
    Perhaps that pink aura around the planet is Jean doing her thang protecting the planet?
    Otherwise we might have to brace for the #JeanGreywasWRONG movement...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Perhaps that pink aura around the planet is Jean doing her thang protecting the planet?
    Good points. I'll go with the pink aura theory, lol!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 08-27-2022 at 05:27 PM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    In Wolvierine's comic when he kills her, then she launches a telekinetic blast. Maybe it is that. But it can also be the effect of the galaxy that has purple, blue and pink tones

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The Celestial destroyed the world in that scenario, and when it comes down to it Jean isn't the one at fault there. She's basically being used as the Quiet Council's weapon, and wasn't given the full story before making her decision. As far as she knew that was all that was needed, take out the Celestial, save the world.

I don't want Jean to be perfect but I feel like if she had the full story she wouldn't have made the same decision. This is on Sinister, Emma, and the rest of the Quiet Council.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

I am just happy to see Jean come charging and getting the job done. With all the mutants in the field, it was her that went straight for it. It could have been any other heavy hitter, but it was her.

Just curious, who did Ikaris cut in half?

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Just curious, who did Ikaris cut in half?
    Firestar, but that was during the illusion so it technically didn't happen? All of issue 3 is in this weird spot.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The Celestial destroyed the world in that scenario, and when it comes down to it Jean isn't the one at fault there. She's basically being used as the Quiet Council's weapon, and wasn't given the full story before making her decision. As far as she knew that was all that was needed, take out the Celestial, save the world.

I don't want Jean to be perfect but I feel like if she had the full story she wouldn't have made the same decision. This is on Sinister, Emma, and the rest of the Quiet Council.
    I'm really looking forward to see how the conflict between the Council and Jean/Scott/X-Men will turn out. They tease it now for so long and I hope the writers will deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

I feel like Emma is just to blame because she’s on the council. She wanted to tell them before Destiny half knowing ass chimed in and said no.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    I feel like Emma is just to blame because she’s on the council. She wanted to tell them before Destiny half knowing ass chimed in and said no.
    The hellfire gala also teased already that Emma will work together with Jean and Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    The hellfire gala also teased already that Emma will work together with Jean and Scott.
    We will see to what extent.

Jean is listed at #1!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Jean is listed at #1!
    Jean being the forerunner of the omega movement

As-Meninas-Superpoderosas-Ele.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I'm really looking forward to see how the conflict between the Council and Jean/Scott/X-Men will turn out. They tease it now for so long and I hope the writers will deliver.
    Yeah, I'm really excited for a Krakoan "schism." It's one of the set up arcs that I'm most excited for.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    I only namedropped Emma because she's the de facto leader of the Quiet Council now, and Sinister because it was his idea. But the one most at fault is Destiny.

BANNED

Jean is listed at #1!
    "Jean Gray is canonically presented as the most powerful Omega-Level mutant ever encountered (Sorry, Storm fans ) Jean's powers have been deemed limitless in potential."

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    "Jean Gray is canonically presented as the most powerful Omega-Level mutant ever encountered (Sorry, Storm fans ) Jean's powers have been deemed limitless in potential."
    Quite true.

And some of us knew this for a very long time.