Page 53 of 473 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by perdid06 View Post
    Attachment 117675 was thinking on the same line
    I love #2 and #4

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Working on that Phoenix from last night, still doesn’t feel enough like Jean to me, my original drawing was just a fire elemental and her face was a completely different shape to Jean’s. But I liked the eyes and didn’t want to lose them.

21037AD4-1B50-4B02-ABE8-214204940DBC.jpg

F5876CC6-6E9F-48BD-8194-E591DFC528E2.jpg

BDFD8396-B401-4DBA-BDF1-C120962E15B2.jpg

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

THIS looks more like Jean!

B2CA3CD4-BF33-48F6-B6F2-382A7BC4D098.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Because the entity in Dark phoenix is extra terrestrial it was never described as an aura born from a telepath, moreover Dark Phoenix is a prequel to the movies later.. and DOFP makes X2 irrelevant as it re-wrote history so events of XMA and XDP are the ones that hold, but to add to the issue Jean manifested it in XMA before she even encountered the entity in space which doesn't negate the extra terrestrial nature of it in DP but begs the question how or why she manifests its aura without ever contacting the entity. My issue is the explanation in Dark Phoenix should consistently link XMA and X2 for example have it revealed that the entity decided to inhabit Jean briefly to defeat Apocalypse as it was not it's first time to visit the earth but perhaps was its first time to share the body of a telepath or maybe Jean is a continuously reincarnating host of it. There could be ways to link the film's but without any attempt at connecting the film's one is left guessing how an extra terrestrial entity just manifests in Jean without ever encountering her.
    The force in Dark Phoenix was pink comic energy, not the Phoenix Force. The timeline being altered isn’t going to change how Jean’s work.

Jean survived to the next round! Vote to eliminate another mutant https://strawpoll.com/5uwp8jhfh

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    THIS looks more like Jean!

B2CA3CD4-BF33-48F6-B6F2-382A7BC4D098.jpg
    That's even prettier indeed! Thanks for sharing and for the passion you put on it, my friend. I'm sure she'd love it! :)

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing, juan! :)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Jean survived to the next round! Vote to eliminate another mutant https://strawpoll.com/5uwp8jhfh
    Voted! Thank you!

In his recent interview with AIPT regarding the upcoming Marauders relaunch, Steve Orlando credits Jean with making Cassandra Nova care about mutants:

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    In his recent interview with AIPT regarding the upcoming Marauders relaunch, Steve Orlando credits Jean with making Cassandra Nova care about mutants:

So basically Emma Frost to the nth degree in regards to getting dirty for the good of Mutantkind?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Ain’t nobody ever convincing me this ain’t Jean. She even found and saved a Cyclops…☝️😌

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Wait for it...

Now we know about one of the many adventures Jean thrust herself into as the White Phoenix of the Crown…☝️😌

BANNED

And to think... Marvel had the unmitigated hutzpah to pawn that Avengers wannbe Maya (Echo) Lopez off as the current Phoenix host...
    Last edited by Micabe; 01-25-2022 at 08:55 AM.