Page 367 of 473 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 7090

Bloop!
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofn View Post
    i have no clue. Lol!

hahahaah lool

FRzI5R6XEAYBMH3.jpg

Could change Wolve to Storm

Captura de tela 2022-08-03 125349.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

And in regards to the Dark Phoenix movie, WandaVision was already announced before Dark Phoenix even came out.
    Yeah, but WandaVision was based on Darker Than Scarlet, which was literally suppose to be the Avenger version of the Dark Phoenix Saga. So naturally they were always going to be parallels between it and the film.

Filming also began after the movie came out and the director is friends with Sophie Turner.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 08-03-2022 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Yeah, but WandaVision was based on Darker Than Scarlet, which was literally suppose to be the Avenger version of the Dark Phoenix Saga. So naturally they were always going to be parallels between it and the film.

Filming also began after the movie came out and director is friends with Sophie Turner.
    Right. It goes back to the comics....and knowing the history of the comics and the characters.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post

Filming also began after the movie came out and the director is friends with Sophie Turner.
    Yes Darker Than Scarlet is inspired by Dark Phoenix but I wouldn't say WandaVision is really based on Darker than Scarlet. It's more like Vision & The Scarlet Witch + West Coast Avengers with the House of M idea of her altering reality around her to make it an "ideal work" and the aesthetics for her powers. She doesn't really "go dark" in WandaVision, even if her actions harmed people. I'd say her MOM feels more similar to Darker Than Scarlet just for the basic idea of her "going dark" after losing her kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yes Darker Than Scarlet is inspired by Dark Phoenix but I wouldn't say WandaVision is really based on Darker than Scarlet. It's more like Vision & The Scarlet Witch + West Coast Avengers with the House of M idea of her altering reality around her to make it an "ideal work" and the aesthetics for her powers. She doesn't really "go dark" in WandaVision, even if her actions harmed people. I'd say her MOM feels more similar to Darker Than Scarlet just for the basic idea of her "going dark" after losing her kids.
    I agree that it takes elements from those other works. But there were definitely elements of Darker Than Scarlet adapted in WandaVision. Such Wanda being grief-striven and having a mental breakdown, white Vision, and the teases at her being a nexus being.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

I love a spicy Jean, lol.

Also, here are Jean's designs for the upcoming fan-comic Legacy X. More details:

Creators: LEGACY X is an x-men fan-comic, made by the fans, FOR the fans! We intend to publish content directly from this page on Twitter and other social media/third-party websites!

Cast: LEGACY X has an ENSEMBLE CAST of over 30+ iconic x-men characters… which will be revealed in due time!

Upcoming Story: When an ominous and mysterious being targets important mutants from Krakoa and forces them to
    compete in a series of games, it's up to them to defy the narrow odds.
    For more info, visit: https://twitter.com/LEGACYXCOMIC

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

Girl, you have powerhouse tk too. Can you not just be a walkie talkie and use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Girl, you have powerhouse tk too. Can you not just be a walkie talkie and use it?
    We already know what she can do with it. Can we let everyone, including Exodus, have their moment without using it as an opportunity to deride Jean?

It's just good management, she has to let her team take initiatives from time to time.

She waits for the Celestials to arrive to show who is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We already know what she can do with it. Can we let everyone, including Exodus, have their moment without using it as an opportunity to deride Jean?
    Quote Originally Posted by CapCyke View Post
    It's just good management, she has to let her team take initiatives from time to time.

She waits for the Celestials to arrive to show who is the best.
    Exactamundo!

It is still a good Jean moment for her fans as well as a good Bennett moment for his fans. Let us enjoy it.

Jean will be taking on the Celestials, I am sure!!!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Here's Jean headsketch I got from Joshua Cassara this past weekend at a con
    20220730_141508.jpg