Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I am loving the comments to Russell Dauterman's twitter post about his updated look for Jean. Right now there are 2971 likes on the post and a lot of retweets and quote tweets. There are a lot of happy fans on twitter that are excited to be rid of the MG dress. I really do like the updated look though it is a lot of green. I would like a little more gold/yellow, but that is just a minor criticism. It really is a blend of some of Jean's best looks from her 90s look to Phoenix. It is a regal look and one that is deserving for such a pivotal character.

It is nice to see Jean with a modern costume. I would not mind this to be her permanent look going forward, or at least for it to be one in a rotation of looks that she uses often.
    I also like the "new-ish" look done by Dauterman. I wished he kept the open back (my only nitpick). The shoulders, the headpiece, the colors,...It is all gorgeous. Like you said, it is like a blend of some of her best looks throughout the years. I still think the stomach area of the costume looks a little weird. But I'm super happy with the new look. Bye bye, ugly ass Marvel Girl outfit. U overstayed your welcome for 2 years anyway...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKH7XFxU...pg&name=medium
    Last edited by Exodus; 01-27-2022 at 09:37 PM.