Page 91 of 473 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 7090

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I like the stories in X Lives... and X Deaths... very much. And I agree, the art is beautiful.

Interesting. I feel the exact opposite as you do. I think his work has been tightened and streamlined in this series.
    It feels rushed to me especially since its coming out biweekly and not the monthly schedule with breaks that he had before

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It feels rushed to me especially since its coming out biweekly and not the monthly schedule with breaks that he had before
    In reality, he's been working on these issues for over six months. I felt his work on X-Force seemed rushed and, at times, sloppy.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Interesting piece of Jean as Phoenix by Matt Kehler:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaGEmT5ulV0/

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Interesting piece of Jean as Phoenix by Matt Kehler:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaGEmT5ulV0/

Now ya talkin'! Me likey!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Every time Phil Jimenez touches Jean Grey, she fucking shines.

It's what should've happened. He would've had 3 clones and been resurrected within 2 years.

I changed the three things that were meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Now ya talkin'! Me likey!
    Haha! It is a gorgeous piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post

These are fabulous reworkings.

These are fabulous reworkings.
    Thanks!

10 characters

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Wow love the blue and gold one though I’m biased lol

Scott Williams shared his cover for X-MEN ‘92: HOUSE OF XCII #1, which drops on 4/6/22:

I like it! Thanks for sharing this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I enjoyed X-men 8. I don't mind Jean getting the backseat right now in X-men since she is in the Wolverine event - though she is a supporting character.

I am looking forward to when the X-women go to GameWorld later in Duggan's run. I am hoping the next X-men issue might show us what Jean, Polaris, and Rogue were doing on Mars - though it might be story that just happened off-panel that we may never see. I kind of want to see the catalyst for Jean changing her uniform but with the concept of mutant clothes being their superhero costumes we may not see that either.

Either way - I am enjoying the books right now. I also look forward to Judgement War and hope that Jean and Scott's X-men team have an important part to play.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I enjoyed X-men 8. I don't mind Jean getting the backseat right now in X-men since she is in the Wolverine event - though she is a supporting character.

I am looking forward to when the X-women go to GameWorld later in Duggan's run. I am hoping the next X-men issue might show us what Jean, Polaris, and Rogue were doing on Mars - though it might be story that just happened off-panel that we may never see. I kind of want to see the catalyst for Jean changing her uniform but with the concept of mutant clothes being their superhero costumes we may not see that either.

Either way - I am enjoying the books right now. I also look forward to Judgement War and hope that Jean and Scott's X-men team have an important part to play.
    The key is that even with limited panel time, then you make it count.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

She's not super active in LivesDeaths so it's not much, but I like Percy having her work with Charles on something as equals. Her calling Xavier "Charles", isn't very much but it's a little something. Kinda pushes her a little closer to where she and Xavier were in the Morrison run.

Now someone needs to get her some moments with Erik.