Page 385 of 473 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 7090
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Im just glad we finally got to see Jean being offensive during this event.
    I’m glad you enjoyed it. Let’s cross our fingers for her kicking more butt.

And unlike Exodus she did not have to kill herself.

Fantastic Member

Attachment 123971

So the hex Phebe she trapped in a vortex of water and tk today is as tall as the Empire State Building. From the sketches released by Schiti this particular hex is just as tall and almost twice as thick as the empire state buidling. I was just calculating the lower end of the volume/weight of water Jean had to move/displace with her tk to create the vortex around something this size and then completely envelop it. That’s how I got to the millions of tons of water.

It’s certainly more than the tip of the empire state building

Well, she engulfed that hex with water, so I assume, the amount of water she used should be way more than the volume of the the hex's body (in this case comparable to the Empire state), as you would need a lot of it it to overwhelm a hex that size.

She technically drowned a walking Empire State Building, not just hold the "antenna" of an Empire state.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Well, she engulfed that hex with water, so I assume, the amount of water she used should be way more than the volume of the the hex's body (in this case comparable to the Empire state), as you would need a lot of it it to overwhelm a hex that size.

She technically drowned a walking Empire State Building, not just hold the "antenna" of an Empire state.
    Agreed which is why my 1.9 million tons calculation is definitely on the lower end. That’s a huge amount of weight as it is.

Attachment 123971

So the hex Phebe she trapped in a vortex of water and tk today is as tall as the Empire State Building. From the sketches released by Schiti this particular hex is just as tall and almost twice as thick as the empire state buidling. I was just calculating the lower end of the volume/weight of water Jean had to move/displace with her tk to create the vortex around something this size and then completely envelop it. That’s how I got to the millions of tons of water.

It’s certainly more than the tip of the empire state building
    OOOOOH!!!! That is incredibly insightful. Me and Marvelfan are gonna have a field day researching this for her RT.

Attachment 123970Attachment 123970

You can also see the tweet on CF villa’s Twitter page
    Much obliged. I’m just bubbling with excitement right now.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Im just glad we finally got to see Jean being offensive during this event.
    How I interpret this comment:

Jean: “HEY!!! Hex!! You know what I think of you?!!!”

*Druig mutes the monitor*

Druig: “Oh dear! This is a family-friendly war! Some of these Eternals were just born as adults yesterday and now the mutants are being negative role models!!”

For those curious about Thor's connection to the Phoenix Force, it was revealed in Avengers 100,000,000 BC that spoilers:
    Thor's parentage is still unchanged. He is still the biological son of Odin and Gaea, not Odin and the Phoenix. The Phoenix wanted to leave for the stars but was worried about Earth needing benevolent caretakers, so she convinced Gaea into giving Odin a chance at love. And then later on, as soon as Thor was born, Laufey of the ice giants attacks and cuts baby Thor, turning him into ice, but the Phoenix "breathed the fires of life back into the child." So in a way, the Phoenix helped give Thor life, just not in the biological sense that was initially implied earlier in Jason Aaron's Avengers run.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    For those curious about Thor's connection to the Phoenix Force, it was revealed in Avengers 100,000,000 BC that spoilers:
    Thor's parentage is still unchanged. He is still the biological son of Odin and Gaea, not Odin and the Phoenix. The Phoenix wanted to leave for the stars but was worried about Earth needing benevolent caretakers, so she convinced Gaea into giving Odin a chance at love. And then later on, as soon as Thor was born, Laufey of the ice giants attacks and cuts baby Thor, turning him into ice, but the Phoenix "breathed the fires of life back into the child." So in a way, the Phoenix helped give Thor life, just not in the biological sense that was initially implied earlier in Jason Aaron's Avengers run.
    end of spoilers
    I am sorry for this but i can't help myself. "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjjjjnaaaaa aaaaaaaaariiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I am sorry for this but i can't help myself. "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjjjjnaaaaa aaaaaaaaariiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!"
    I was thinking the SAME THING! Like that's straight from TAS.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

end of spoilers
    Even for comics, what at all did this toThor?

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    How I interpret this comment:

Jean: “HEY!!! Hex!! You know what I think of you?!!!”

*Druig mutes the monitor*

Druig: “Oh dear! This is a family-friendly war! Some of these Eternals were just born as adults yesterday and now the mutants are being negative role models!!”
    Pretty much this.

Also anyone think Jean’s costume looks 100% better when the x on her chest is yellow like in several pages in xmen 13?
    Last edited by Tank; 08-17-2022 at 06:20 PM.

The Red Dragon

end of spoilers
    May Jason Aaron never write about phoenix again.
    Seriously though this will br forgotten and never referenced once he’a gone and that’s a good thing, but it’s an example of why editors need to say NO.

end of spoilers
    This is all so unnecessarily convoluted

The Red Dragon

Anyways may these pics of Jean kicking ass cleanse the bad taste of Jason Aaron from this thread.

A580EE07-B3B8-4743-BBFB-B2C56B74B751.jpg
    DDD6338A-812A-4BD9-8D45-DDEA04C17F27.jpg