Page 104 of 473 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 7090

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    all the white straight men to the front...
    reflects reality

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    reflects reality
    Or that it was drawn by a straight white male. Not all leaders in the world or white, male, or straight.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Love this! Brooks is amazing.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Or that it was drawn by a straight white male. Not all leaders in the world or white, male, or straight.
    Yes. That must be why most of the world's leaders are women and black (lgbtqi). <3

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Yes. That must be why most of the world's leaders are women and black (lgbtqi). <3
    Most heads of state are not white because most nations are not predominantly white.

The US has the legacy of colonialism and slavery, and even here the Supreme Court will still have 4 women judges, two Blacks, one Puerto Rican. The Vice President is neither white nor male, and she took office only 4 years after Trump. 25 percent of the CEOs in the US tech sector are Indian or Chinese.

Even a lot of the MCU film directors and screenwriters these days are not white men.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Most heads of state are not white because most nations are not predominantly white.

The US has the legacy of colonialism and slavery, and even here the Supreme Court will still have 4 women judges, two Blacks, one Puerto Rican. The Vice President is neither white nor male, and she took office only 4 years after Trump. 25 percent of the CEOs in the US tech sector are Indian or Chinese.

Even a lot of the MCU film directors and screenwriters these days are not white men.

Nowadays. Nice. USA. I'm not going to linger on this kind of discussion on this forum.

Hey everyone!!! Just wanted to share that I was able to get an opportunity to have Beau DeMayo, the executive producer of the upcoming X-Men ‘97 Animated series to answer a few questions from the members of the 2 X-Men related Facebook pages that I co-administer. If anyone would like to submit their questions regarding the upcoming series to Beau… I invite you to join The New Xavier Institute of Higher Learning and/or Jean Grey Phoenix Force Fan Club Facebook pages. I’ll submit a few of the best questions to Beau and feature them in a future post. Thank you. 🥳

Chile, before I snap and unravel like a colorful maypole, let me do my periodic posting of probably my favorite panel regarding the classification of Jean’s powers. It fills me with utter ecstasy and drives me to a state of exquisite euphoria to be able to say that she was established as such👇🏻nearly 55 years ago—a decade before the first appearance of Phoenix.

The horse truly does come before the carriage…

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Chile, before I snap and unravel like a colorful maypole, let me do my periodic posting of probably my favorite panel regarding the classification of Jean’s powers. It fills me with utter ecstasy and drives me to a state of exquisite euphoria to be able to say that she was established as such����nearly 55 years ago—a decade before the first appearance of Phoenix.

The horse truly does come before the carriage…

I love you for posting this Mercury!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love you for posting this Mercury!
    You know I have to, Phoenixx9, lest anyone forget her limitless power.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    Hey everyone!!! Just wanted to share that I was able to get an opportunity to have Beau DeMayo, the executive producer of the upcoming X-Men ‘97 Animated series to answer a few questions from the members of the 2 X-Men related Facebook pages that I co-administer. If anyone would like to submit their questions regarding the upcoming series to Beau… I invite you to join The New Xavier Institute of Higher Learning and/or Jean Grey Phoenix Force Fan Club Facebook pages. I’ll submit a few of the best questions to Beau and feature them in a future post. Thank you. ��
    I am excited to learn more about this show. I love the original series (as well as X-men Evolution and Wolverine and the X-men) and I can't wait to see what stories they decide to tell in this continuation of the 90s show. I am very excited to see Jean done right and all indications point that we are going to get a competent Jean.

My partner and I love to watch the 90's cartoon on Disney Plus. We have watched every episode way too many times at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    Hey everyone!!! Just wanted to share that I was able to get an opportunity to have Beau DeMayo, the executive producer of the upcoming X-Men ‘97 Animated series to answer a few questions from the members of the 2 X-Men related Facebook pages that I co-administer. If anyone would like to submit their questions regarding the upcoming series to Beau… I invite you to join The New Xavier Institute of Higher Learning and/or Jean Grey Phoenix Force Fan Club Facebook pages. I’ll submit a few of the best questions to Beau and feature them in a future post. Thank you. ��
    I forgot to respond to you! Congratulations on securing an interview with Beau! Sounds exciting. Any Jean-related questions are more than welcomed, of course!

lucas-werneck-jean-grey-mcu.jpg

felt like re-sharing this design for Jean Grey by Lucas Werneck.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I am excited to learn more about this show. I love the original series (as well as X-men Evolution and Wolverine and the X-men) and I can't wait to see what stories they decide to tell in this continuation of the 90s show. I am very excited to see Jean done right and all indications point that we are going to get a competent Jean.

My partner and I love to watch the 90's cartoon on Disney Plus. We have watched every episode way too many times at this point.
    Hey There....I'm so excited as well. If you like....join the 2 Facebook pages that I mentioned so that you can submit your questions on the post that I created there. I'll pick a few questions so that Beau can respond to them. He's a huge Jean Grey fan and I have a good feeling that he's going to represent our girl well. *fingers crossed*

I forgot to respond to you! Congratulations on securing an interview with Beau! Sounds exciting. Any Jean-related questions are more than welcomed, of course!
    Thank you! Looking forward to receiving some good questions and hearing his feedback.